Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mohbad Case Sees A Fresh Twist As Authorities Plan To Exhume His Body Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Case Sees A Fresh Twist As Authorities Plan To Exhume His Body Tonight (511 Views)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins / Mohbad's Family Agree To Exhume His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Case Sees A Fresh Twist As Authorities Plan To Exhume His Body Tonight by Netplay: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
The Mohbad case sees a fresh twist as authorities plan to exhume his body tonight
Since the untimely and tragic demise of Nigerian musician Mohbad a few days ago, the entertainment industry has been abuzz with discussions. The controversy surrounding his seemingly mysterious death persists.

Authorities have reportedly scheduled the exhumation of his body for midnight on September 18th, introducing another twist to this ongoing saga.

In a video shared by Iyabo Ojo, comedian Obaksolo revealed that he had recently spoken with Mohbad’s father. They had made the decision to exhume his remains either at midnight or early in the morning.
Notably, Naira Marley is one of the prominent figures linked to this tragedy. In the wake of rumors connecting him to Mohbad’s death, Naira Marley has witnessed a decline in his follower count.

support us by reading full gist and other interesting gists - https://www.seelyrics.com/the-mohbad-case-sees-a-fresh-twist-as-authorities-plan-to-exhume-his-body-tonight/

Re: Mohbad Case Sees A Fresh Twist As Authorities Plan To Exhume His Body Tonight by seelyrics: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2023
fresh

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Finally Removed From The Ground (full Video) / Mavin, Don Jazzy’s Record Label To Be Put Up For Sale / Odumodublvck: Why I Shunned Request To Meet Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.