Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls I Dont Know How To Setup My Bb Fone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Dont Know How To Setup My Bb Fone (759 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Dont Know How To Setup My Bb Fone by youngbilli(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
pls, help me i just bought a bb storm 2, but i can't find browser, bbm, blackberry application world on the fone what do i do
Re: Pls I Dont Know How To Setup My Bb Fone by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
Have you activated a BIS subscription on it?
Re: Pls I Dont Know How To Setup My Bb Fone by benzion72(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
Insert a SIM and subscribe for BIS thereafter and you get an SMS alert that you have already being subscribe. Remove the battery and replace it again. Pls note that if you subscribe to social bundle you will not be able to browse. You are entitled to only pinging
Re: Pls I Dont Know How To Setup My Bb Fone by UyiIredia(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
mtcheeeeew

(1) (Reply)

The New MTN Smooth Talk / RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance / Nokia Lumia In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.