Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! (6845 Views)

Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
the question is simple, how much are u willing to pay for unlimited data from our new gsm data service (MTN wink, GLO wink, ETISALAT wink AND LASTLY airtel grin)

UNLIMITED FOR A MONTH AND THEIR HSDPA OR Whatever they call there 3g, 3.5g 4g etc

serious answers needed, this a survey please

for me i can pay as much as 50k for uncapped speed and non restricted airtime for a MONTH
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by Mafia4life(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
50K?? Bullshit for every rich fellow, In the western country, people pay less than $20 for unlimited data plan, A friend of mine in USA is complaining of slow download speed ( 956KB/sec to 2555KB/sec ), I wish he could come down here to test our 27KB/sec,
I will pay N5000 per month unlimited data,

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Guy with the options we have, how much will u pay

this is not USA, where their is good power supply etc

lets be realistic a speed of 500kpbs --- 1mbps is not bad for unlimited, ask your friend what service provider and if its UNLIMITED
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Mafia4life
Thank you jor. Five Thousand is it jor. Abeg economics of numbers will make it a cash cow for any network especially MTN.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
U are being unreasonable
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
As things are now 6 gig is like 8k on the average, for me I can finish that in a day with their current speed. In light of that what would u bid realistically for an unlimited data plan
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by omoboy08(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2011
as far as am concerned, 10k/mnth flat rate for all netwk shd b ok considering nigeria ecomomy now. by dat, we wont be jumping fr 1 netwrk 2d oda. Their speed ll determine der crowd.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by sirantonio(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2011
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2011
;d ;d
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2011
;d
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by denitro(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2011
In Ghana I pay Ghc 40 (N4000) for unlimited browsing plan with Tigo
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2011
denitro:

In Ghana I pay Ghc 40 (N4000) for unlimited browsing plan with Tigo

can please elaborate
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by Bawss1(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2011
MSItachi:

the question is simple, how much are u willing to pay for unlimited data from our new gsm data service (MTN wink, GLO wink, ETISALAT wink AND LASTLY airtel grin)

UNLIMITED FOR A MONTH AND THEIR HSDPA OR Whatever they call there 3g, 3.5g 4g etc

serious answers needed, this a survey please

for me i can pay as much as 50k for uncapped speed and non restricted airtime for a MONTH

Imagine that, and you consider 50k reasonable? shocked I'd hate to see what you consider unreasonable.

5K sounds like a good price to pay for an uncapped data plan if you ask me.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by born2boink(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2011
Starcoms and Visafone unlimited Data plans for Izap is #15,950 and for 1x is #10.000 and they are very fast, I do not know why on earth will some people still sick with this Men Thief Net  Poeple
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by leuelliot(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2011
N15,000 seems ok
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2011
5k, take it or leave it
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by Ayowumie(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2011
born2fuck:

Starcoms and Visafone unlimited Data plans for Izap is #15,950 and for 1x is #10.000 and they are very fast, I do not know why on earth will some people still sick with this Men Thief Net  Poeple
Because you are using Izap, i suspect you stay in Abuja, Lagos of PH.
Take you your starcoms Izap to Maiduguri and see how useless it would be. Starcoms broadband is only restricted to big cities. The 1x netwk of stcms sucks although it is ok in Awka but not as good as etisalat.
Visafone speed is nothing to write home about cos it is not reliable.

Talking about payment, for a reliable unlimited data plan, i would pay 6,500 (am not a heavy user) at most
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by ochukoccna: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2011
born2fuck:

Make we hear word bo
If U call IZAP's 45kbs very fast,then GEJ will be 9ja's best president.
As 4 Visafone's service,don't even go there.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2011
make una no kill me oo  grin

you guys are not getting my argument,

1. i am not talking about light users, u can even use 1,000 naira worth a month
2. i am not talking about izap, visafone etc cos their speed is capped @ 40kbps, and they tell u unlimited data (who is fooling who), how many Gig can u download with dat kind speed (i used izap for 4 years, so please understand my joy when i used etisalat and am getting 200---400 kbps average not peak)
3. i am talking about people with need of at least 40 gig per month
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by yusuf2(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2011
Considering that the cost of unlimited internet access with no data cap restriction worldwide is $40 - $100, i'll take the high side of that range as my option considering the harsh investment conditions telecom companies in Nigeria operate under making their services more expensive as compared to some other countries. So, $100 i.e N16,000 shld be ok, i guess.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by otokx(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2011
so people still use IZAP, mine has since become history here in Port Harcourt, their services are simply horrible.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by blackpanda: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2011
Please guys which is the best and fastest internet service provider, especially in abuja?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2011
blackpanda:

Please guys which is the best and fastest internet service provider, especially in abuja?

what are your needs apart from speed?
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by lynxnoon(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2011
well for me i'd say[b] 8-10k per month[/b]
i use starcomms 9am-9pm plan @ 7k.month and its UNLIMITED cos i do an average of 35-40GB (only downloads oh)
and their 24/7 plan is 16k
so @poster, do the maths wink
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by blackpanda: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2011
MSItachi:

what are your needs apart from speed?

Basically cost efficiency, and larger download capacity? Thanks
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2011
lynxnoon:

well for me i'd say[b] 8-10k per month[/b]
i use starcomms 9am-9pm plan @ 7k.month and its UNLIMITED cos i do an average of 35-40GB (only downloads oh)
and their 24/7 plan is 16k
so @poster, do the maths wink

stop lying you can do 40gig on starcomms joor, u are only speaking theoretically, dont know why people can be sincere
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by MSItachi: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2011
those 2 things u mentioned are opposite of themselves in Nigeria

if u are in wuse 2 try etisalat easyblaze
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by blank(f): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2011
N200. End of story. angry
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by pappy2000: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2011
I hear that sataliite connections are even getting cheaper than this Mtn.one of the satalite operator reseller told me that I can get an unlimited access for 12k
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by blank(f): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2011
O meant N2000.
Re: How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Unlimited Plan! by goldng: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2011
2k5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price-list Of All New Tecno Phones In Computer Village, Nigeria / What Can I Do With A TD-SCDMA Android Phone?? / Mtn Night Plan 25naira 500mb Is Back And Better See How To Activate Urz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.