Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead (31498 Views)

Plateau Organ Theft: Seven Other Ex-patients Found With Missing Kidneys / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by Konjiboii: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria is a crime scene, let's just kill everyone and start all over .
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by dontrulee: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Missing intestines?
Sounds strange, perhaps I'll ask my colleague in LASUTH to feed me more information.

The most probable event could have been that the kid has a colostomy following an hemicolectomy (surgical removal of part of the colon) and maybe the parents didn't understand the procedure well or perhaps it wasn't well explained and that's why they persisted or alleged that the intestines were removed. There's no way a non clinician can deduce that the intestines of a living person has been removed without proper investigation and physical examination. So, the parents claiming that the intestines were harvested is very questionable.

If the intestines were allegedly removed, since it was done in a teaching hospital, it will never be for a ritual purpose as teaching hospitals are more standardized and sophisticated than the road side clinic. That being said, may the soul of the young chap RIP
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by hafal2020: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dr Kekere is in Jos hospital harvesting kidneys
killsmith:
Kai!! This people.... They have upgraded from skull mining to intestine mining.
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by Katakata10: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
JOemmy:
Nothing person no go see for the land of the sophisticated.

😊
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by airliner(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wu kun go thief d intestine na
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by enemyofprogress: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
How would he have survived before? As usual the case will also die with the poor boy. Very useless country.
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by naijapikin2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chai
Chai
Chai

Those behind this dastardly act will never go unpunished.

Their end will be horrible.

Nonsense organ harvesters.
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by TOMMYS: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
And Una dey propose compulsory Autopsy.

I no wan hear the news below in future o.

Futuristic Breaking news. Hospital conducts Autopsy on a man who is alive an well
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by ofuonyebi: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
my oh my!
what a glory cut shot by a nation full of greedy cards!!
if the poor boy were to be Senator or Governor child...by now, he would be in Germany or London...
where our so called rulers often go to save their lives from such troubles

many so called Nigerians will start wailing now
while other fools of leaders would start condemning the wicked act that cost the loss of this innocent child

But none of them would put up process or structure or effective Legal framework
to safeguard for the tomorrow innocent chilld not to fall a victim

nor...to bring the culprits of today to justice

what a shame of a nation without care
adieu to the dead!
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by GYBABA(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It has been upgraded from skull to Body minning all over the South West at alarming rate. Guys be careful

Stop this nonsense innit. It's not making sense
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by sammiewrite(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
This same LASUTH is where my uncle was admitted in 2016 for a head injury related case and till date the management of the hospital can not account for his disappearance. Only thing my cousin got out of it were death threats from strange numbers. It's unfortunate the family of this boy will never get justice. An organ cartel is being run in that health facility.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by StephanieBr: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is truly heartbreaking news. My deepest condolences go out to Adebola Akin-Bright's family during this incredibly difficult time. It's devastating to hear that such a young soul had to endure such a challenging condition. Click here

I hope his family finds the strength to cope with this loss. Adebola's story has touched the hearts of many, and his courage in the face of adversity was truly inspiring. Let us remember him for his bravery and the love he received from those who cared for him. Houston Packaging Solution

May Adebola rest in peace, free from pain and suffering. πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’”

http://www.greenvillecityguide.com/houston-tx/local-services/houston-packaging-solution
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by georgeakins: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
tishbite42:
Ndi Yoruba
Them don take person pikin intestine run assorted and shaki grin grin grin

It could be ritual things. Because, Yorubas don't eat human flesh.

It is our Ibo brothers from the land of rising crimes that practise cannibalism.
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by onyxo76(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
very sad, the way and manner all these so called mushroom private hospitals dey do anything to get money dey fear me, I'm very sure they went because the service was very cheap.
its only in this country you will an owner of a private hospital treating malaria for 1500 yet be driving 2015 lexus, how the owner dey make im money with 1500 malaria treatment?
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by tishbite42: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
georgeakins:

It could be ritual things. Because, Yorubas don't eat human flesh.

It is our Ibo brothers from the land of rising crimes that practise cannibalism.
Yep
This incident happened at UNN and Unizik
Tozo

1 Like

Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by jaephoenix(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
clinician2x:
One head of department don use the intestine run juju to get promotion. Nothing the wasteside no fit do. Very fetish region.

Come to think of it. How and why is the hospital denying the allegations? Stuffs like this no de hard na. Before a patient is admitted a comprehensive (SOAP) assessment is carried out on all systems together with history taking.

If at a later time, such a development was discovered then it must be from the hospital and nowhere else.

That hospital have harvested the child's intestines for ritual. E no be skull again, or bress and prick, na intestine brown roof babalawo de collect.
Are you sure you're a clinician?
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by Sunnyski: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
The Afonjas can mine your organ while you're still alive... Wonders they say shall never end.

What is actually wrong with this tribe?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by Dest8sman: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yoruba people and human parts. Time shall come when they will see their fellow human and begin to salivate. Tuhe! Tuhe!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by SuperT(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
NewDea4:
Yoruba people and business of human spare-part, na 5 & 6. The poor boy will so avoid Yoruba Land in his next life

But is not only Yoruba people working in that hospital..

Lagos state should take this serious, to prevent further damage..
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by clinician2x: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you sure you're a clinician?

Of course ni. I know you're a nobody but try to Google SOAP first. I don't mean the soap used to bathe. SOAP here, like a SOAP note is a clinical terminology.
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by clinician2x: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
sammiewrite:
This same LASUTH is where my uncle was admitted in 2016 for a head injury related case and till date the management of the hospital can not account for his disappearance. Only thing my cousin got out of it were death threats from strange numbers. It's unfortunate the family of this boy will never get justice. An organ cartel is being run in that health facility.

Haha

Yoruba people harvest am taytay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by NoToPile: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
This matter only God knows the truth, between the private hospital where the first surgery was carried out and lasuth where he ended up being referred to.

The back and forth on this matter is not it at all, now the boy has died. It got missing in private hospital no it didn't, Lasuth discovered it was missing. It wasn't.. It was... back and forth.

Only God can console the mother.
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by Thunderstorm22: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-lagos-boy-with-missing-intestine-dead/

This kind of wonders can only happen in a particular region.
Them and juju are like 5&6
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by one4GOD(f): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-lagos-boy-with-missing-intestine-dead/
Nigeria....a country where your organs can be stolen without you knowing; eheeee God abeg ooh. You will be walking around with incomplete organsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I no laugh oooh
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by EmekaA125(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na dem. Any organ harvesting story must be linked to Tinupoo kinsmen grin grin
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by 77up(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
killsmith:
Kai!! This people....
They have upgraded from skull mining to intestine mining.
You be mumuπŸ˜‚
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by kcbaba007: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
When I thought I've heard it all
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by okeke6969: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2023
When did intenstine become bitcoin that can be mined?
Re: Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead by Godsongang: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Nigeria my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Soldier Boyi ThankGod Killed Himself In Ogun" – Nigeria Army / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.