Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

You Can Now Call For Free To Any Network On Your Mobile Phone For Free! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Now Call For Free To Any Network On Your Mobile Phone For Free! (848 Views)

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) / Nurses Use Mobile Phone Torchlights To Deliver Babies In Nigeria / You Can Now Call For Free To Any Network On Your Mobile Phone For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Call For Free To Any Network On Your Mobile Phone For Free! by efo4real(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
I just discovered a new secret on how to make unlimited calls to any network without paying a dime as a loyal member of this forum I will be willing to teach members of this forum.But the course will take long for me to write it here and my time is so precious.So I have design a blog that shows step by steps on how to enjoy this free unlimitted call. just go to www.freecallsunlimitted..com
Re: You Can Now Call For Free To Any Network On Your Mobile Phone For Free! by Lilnikee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
Clap for yourself!

(1) (Reply)

Birth Asphyzia / Water Or Juice For Your Baby? / The Best Dental Clinic For Cosmetic Dental Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.