Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians (5295 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by crackhouse(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
He's not a Muslim so why the fast fast burial?
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by conscienceman4(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
He needs to be arrested

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Alsoharl post=125909688][/quote]

Criminal you nor dey tire

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by SuperOnyi: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
The way some people carry this matter for head eeehn

Wetin concern nneka with MohBad if not mischief and Political undertones

shocked

Your father must be ashamed of you! Banza kowai! I can't scroll through nairaland without seeing worthless comments like yours. God save your black soul, sir!
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by SuperOnyi: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

You still not getting the message 😲

Region, Nneka, Imo, Anambra, ESN, conflict, Lagos.
Its always about tribe for nincompoops like you and that has dragged this country backwards till the cave age and still dragging. I’ll say again choose your words carefully. Now is not the time.

Have fun replying to yourself and your thousand levels of stupidity. I’m done talking to you.

shocked

Ignore that piece of sh*t, sir.

I think it's better I stick to the diary section to avoid seeing comments from these black things that can't even defend their continent.

The negativity is overwhelming and it's affecting me.
Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by SuperOnyi: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
candygist:

You just made us know that you are a Nigerian without telling us. Dark mind.

shocked

Very evil and disgusting horrible beings! I see why @byrron deactivated...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by candygist: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Very evil and disgusting horrible beings! I see why @byrron deactivated...

This country cant be saved, so many evil and wicked people started arround the country. Make God just dey bless us make money dey enter, make we leave the country for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians by SuperOnyi: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
candygist:

This country cant be saved, so many evil and wicked people started arround the country. Make God just dey bless us make money dey enter, make we leave the country for them.

shocked

Amen a billion times! 🤲

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending N11.5 Million Bill From A Nigerian Restaurant In Abuja (photo) / Davido's Free Styling During His Media Run In US Goes Wrong (See Reactions) / Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Emptys UK Home For Lagos Relocation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.