Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin (3258 Views)

Man Who Made Mohbad's Coffin Gives Reason Singer's Neck Was Bent, Begs Nigerians / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2023
A young man has gone viral online after claiming to be the brother of late Nigerian artist Mohbad.
In a viral video, he openly claimed to be the deceased’s sibling while speaking about his death.

According to the young man, his father allegedly paid someone money to purchase a casket, but the casket was not the correct size.

In his words:

“Hello guys I am Mohbad’s brother. I have been seeing many comments on social media asking why was his neck bent. Actually, my dad gave somebody money to buy a casket and he didn’t buy the right size so we just buried him like that.”

Source;- https://www.seelyrics.com/mohbads-alleged-brother-shares-reason-mohbads-neck-was-bent-in-the-coffin/

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2023
This one na him be the original pikin of that man

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2023
really
IconicR:
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Solofresh2: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Yes I can see the resemblance. Mohbad no resemble that man at all

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Netplay:
A young man has gone viral online after claiming to be the brother of late Nigerian artist Mohbad.
In a viral video, he openly claimed to be the deceased’s sibling while speaking about his death.

According to the young man, his father allegedly paid someone money to purchase a casket, but the casket was not the correct size.

In his words:

“Hello guys I am Mohbad’s brother. I have been seeing many comments on social media asking why was his neck bent. Actually, my dad gave somebody money to buy a casket and he didn’t buy the right size so we just buried him like that.”

Source;- https://www.seelyrics.com/mohbads-alleged-brother-shares-reason-mohbads-neck-was-bent-in-the-coffin/

No DNA
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by duduade: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2023
Loool

Una no well at the two posters above me
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Berrityga: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2023
I wish God will give mohbad another chance to come back to this life. It’s so painful even the people that you think should love you and gat your back even family all turn on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Wawelexy(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2023
So what happens to you people returning the casket to get his exact size, even if it will cost you to add some money...

When your mom's isn't living with your dad, your Stepmom will frustrate your life especially when you doing better than her own kids, even your father won't be able to protect you except he's the redpiller kind..

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Caaz: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2023
This boy doesn't NOSE tomorrow
His name must be MOUTH-THEW

look at his sharp long Teeth!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2023
seriously? grin
Solofresh2:
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2023
evidence no dey
Wealthoptulent:

No DNA
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2023
such a sudden death
Berrityga:
I wish God will give mohbad another chance to come back to this life. It’s so painful even the people that you think should love you and gat your back even family all turn on you.
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2023
lolz make una try chill na grin
Caaz:

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2023
omoh grin
Caaz:

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Bankowner: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
How many versions of why casket wasn't the right fit are we going to see?

https://www.nairaland.com/7846729/man-made-mohbads-coffin-gives
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by TANID(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Foxie: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Berrityga:
I share the same thought with you. How I wish as he's exhumed, he just comes back to life to be able to say what was done to him.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by allen113: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na way dem dn exhumed him body make one tight daddy G.O go raise am from dead na, make everywhere burst
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
really? grin
allen113:
Na way dem dn exhumed him body make one tight daddy G.O go raise am from dead na, make everywhere burst
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rubbish. They insulted and disrespected him by doing that
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Matrix137(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
allen113:
Correct gee. I swear any G.0 that raises Mohbad from the dead will be a billionaire in Dollars and I'm not even capping!
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by SocialJustice: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Netplay:

In his words:

Let this matter rest.
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by ukaface(f): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Berrityga:
He will come back but definitely not as mohbad and probably won’t be born in Nigeria.
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by izonborn098(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Only insults u sabi, be positive sometimes..
Caaz:

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by SporaD8: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2023
allen113:
Na the first miracle wey go happen for naija be that o!
Every other one na counterfeit!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by SporaD8: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

He will come back but definitely not as mohbad and probably won’t be born in Nigeria.

Correct Gee!!!
You muzt have seen and heard a lot as a Nurse to believe in reincarnation and not eternal damnation!
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by ukaface(f): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2023
SporaD8:

Correct Gee!!!
You muzt have seen and heard a lot as a Nurse to believe in reincarnation and not eternal damnation!
It’s not about nursing
Nursing even gets you closer to church/fellowship and the belief of heaven and hell.
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by SporaD8: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

It’s not about nursing
Nursing even gets you closer to church/fellowship and the belief of heaven and hell.

Like really?!
So pray tell: what informed your personal conviction about Mohbad?
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
true
TOPCRUISE:
Rubbish. They insulted and disrespected him by doing that
Re: Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin by Netplay: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2023
No
SocialJustice:
Let this matter rest.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? / Denrele’s Shocking New Eyes / PICTURE EVIDENCE: Tonto Dikeh Is Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.