Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header (22600 Views)

Champions League: Ronaldo Equals Ex-real Madrid Goalkeeper Iker Casillas Record / Ucl: Bayern Munich Vs Lazio 2-0 (live) / Salford City's Goalkeeper Sent Off For Urinating On Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by 4tomandchi: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
cool
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Delaw135: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thunder fire whoever post dat link
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Agbadocassava: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nonsense video link
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Kukutente23: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
wonder233:
Wack video... The thing froze throughout. I only saw someone running and people later jubilating
That's the keeper celebrating the goal
Must your see everything
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by KingRabota: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
I for say, I come feel say na my eye get problem , I gats watch the video like 4 times.

OP should be tied up to a tree and flogged

jojothaiv:
By the way, the video link is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by spencekat(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Great moment!!! He positioned himself very well for the ball.
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Ekpekus(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
pblog:
In a thrilling display of determination and skill, Lazio's goalkeeper emerged as the hero of the hour during a nail-biting match against Atletico Madrid. The clash, which kept fans on the edge of their seats, ended in a dramatic 1-1 draw, with the defining moment occurring in the 95th minute.

Lazio's goalkeeper, whose heroic actions will be remembered for years to come, delivered a jaw-dropping header that stunned both teammates and opponents alike. This last-minute save secured a crucial point for his team, leaving the entire stadium in awe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJJGvbv2p-A
Throughout the match, tensions ran high as both teams vied for control and dominance. Atletico Madrid had taken the lead earlier in the game, and it seemed like they would secure a victory. However, fate had other plans, and Lazio's goalkeeper emerged as the unlikeliest of heroes.

The stunning header not only showcased his extraordinary skills but also underlined the unpredictable nature of football, where the game can change in an instant. Fans from around the world were left in disbelief as they witnessed this unforgettable moment.

The draw against a formidable opponent like Atletico Madrid is a testament to Lazio's determination and resilience on the field. It's a match that will be talked about for a long time, thanks to the incredible performance of Lazio's goalkeeper, whose header in the 95th minute will be etched in football history.

As the football world continues to marvel at this epic encounter, it serves as a reminder that in the beautiful game, anything can happen, and heroes can emerge when least expected. The 1-1 draw will be remembered as a symbol of sportsmanship, perseverance, and the magic that makes football a global passion.
But you video link no show the goal, so what is the essence of adding it? In Tinubu’s voice " na celebration of the goal we wan chop?" grin
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by jojothaiv(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
KingRabota:
I for say, I come feel say na my eye get problem , I gats watch the video like 4 times.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Except for those that watched the full match yesterday, most of the comments na big cap.

1 Like

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by clems88(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
The person that created this thread is so dumb angry . You know how much be data angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by erniok(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
KingRabota:

Blame the mod wey no even watch wetin e carry go front page.

4 Likes

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by lomprico(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
pblog:
In a thrilling display of determination and skill, Lazio's goalkeeper emerged as the hero of the hour during a nail-biting match against Atletico Madrid. The clash, which kept fans on the edge of their seats, ended in a dramatic 1-1 draw, with the defining moment occurring in the 95th minute.

Lazio's goalkeeper, whose heroic actions will be remembered for years to come, delivered a jaw-dropping header that stunned both teammates and opponents alike. This last-minute save secured a crucial point for his team, leaving the entire stadium in awe.

Throughout the match, tensions ran high as both teams vied for control and dominance. Atletico Madrid had taken the lead earlier in the game, and it seemed like they would secure a victory. However, fate had other plans, and Lazio's goalkeeper emerged as the unlikeliest of heroes.

The stunning header not only showcased his extraordinary skills but also underlined the unpredictable nature of football, where the game can change in an instant. Fans from around the world were left in disbelief as they witnessed this unforgettable moment.

The draw against a formidable opponent like Atletico Madrid is a testament to Lazio's determination and resilience on the field. It's a match that will be talked about for a long time, thanks to the incredible performance of Lazio's goalkeeper, whose header in the 95th minute will be etched in football history.

As the football world continues to marvel at this epic encounter, it serves as a reminder that in the beautiful game, anything can happen, and heroes can emerge when least expected. The 1-1 draw will be remembered as a symbol of sportsmanship, perseverance, and the magic that makes football a global passion.

Your video is shitty
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Goalnaldo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
It was very crazy. I woke up in the night to check scores, I saw Lazio 1-1 goal scored by providel. So I decided to watch highlights with my YouTube bundle. When I was watching the one of Lazio I discovered that providel is their goalkeeper. I said in my mind, it looks like the goalkeeper scored from a set piece and that was exactly what happened. Very clinical header πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by JetApartment: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
pblog:

Op are you ok? You just made me waste data, did you even watch what you posted? All I see is the keeoer running with fans chanting, where is the clip of him heading the ball?

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by abobote: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
What can of video is this .

I was happy with the result though, coz I lost a bet to Atletico sluggishness
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Emaprince: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
jojothaiv:
complete trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by darexolu16(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
pblog:

so na u spoil ticket for me..wey i don go sleep sef say i don chop

1 Like

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by NOwazobia: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
jojothaiv:
Very anyhow link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Nefort: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
fnep2smooth:
OP which kind video be this?

abeg watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_RDzxgF_o
Even your own video no dey show.
Re: Lazio Goalkeeper's Epic 95th-minute Header by Psoul(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
fnep2smooth:
OP which kind video be this?

abeg watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_RDzxgF_o

The OP posted a useless video and you liked it finally by posting the one that cannot open at all. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ™†

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 31st March 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 10th April 2016 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.