Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Kids Are Not Just Kids! See Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Are Not Just Kids! See Why (190 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Are Not Just Kids! See Why by EmekaStanley: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2023
There is nothing you do in the presence of kids that is not registered in their minds, especially if you do it more than once.

Very few times I called my wife, 'Arabirin' which I interpreted to mean 'Young woman'. And I have not called her this for a long while now
I was surprised that this morning while I was getting ready to take them to school, out of nowhere, my daughter asked, "Daddy, why don't you call my mummy, Aabirin again?' I just replied her that I will call her mummy Arabirin today.

Then I thought, what if I had been using derogatory words on my wife, and it gets registered in the mind of my daughter, what would have been my defense to her?

Kids are not just kids.

They have spirits that work with/for them, and whatever is planted in their minds yield equivalent fruits.

As parents, we owe it to the society to breed wholesome children; children whom the good society will appreciate the efforts put into raising them. And what they grew with is what they put out as adults.

They are gifts, and every abused gift has consequences. I have not seen a well-trained child grow up to turn against his or her parents. There must have been a consistent error somewhere.

May God bless all parents and give them the grace and strength to train wholesome kids because to train pikin no easy.

ES

1 Like

Re: Kids Are Not Just Kids! See Why by talented321: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Jnj
Re: Kids Are Not Just Kids! See Why by fyzaila: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
True op, you're very right.
That's why it is advisable as couples, always settle your differences in the bedroom.

A particular moniker always try to be on every thread as if award is going to be given to him. Smh
Re: Kids Are Not Just Kids! See Why by luvlyoracle(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Woman, 70, Welcomes Twins After Years Of Barrenness / To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure This Year 2024 / Marriages Are Threatened By Single Ladies Being Bestie To Married Men. Right Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.