Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Is Lady Koi Koi? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is Lady Koi Koi? (19133 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by razznaija(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
I always used to hear about her when i was still in naija but is she a real person or an imaginary character who makes a lot of noise with her red heels at night, because when i was still at home, people would make comments like " why are you wearing those lady Koi Koi heels?" and  i also heard that in Boarding school, students used to hear the sound of someone walking in heels at night. I always used to wonder what they meant when they said that but i never asked. So can someone please tell me who she actually is.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by bekay911(f): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
d lady dat makes noise wity er heels @ night
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by ifyalways(f): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2011
The lady koi-koi I heard of was a teacher that died prematuredly via auto accident.She had a trademark in the school where she taught;High heeled shoes aka koi-koi.

So,the tale then was that she or rather her restless spirit goes from school to school tutoring students. . . and with her scary koi-koi steps.lolz
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Odunnu: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2011
Madam koi koi is alive in every dorm in all secondary sch. Story has it that she tries to creep on one after lights out,but her koi koi gives her away.lol
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by toboy: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Madam koi koi is alive in every dorm in all secondary sch. Story has it that she tries to creep on one after lights out,but her koi koi gives her away.lol
lol i heard that alot during college days
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by jaytime(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2011
It's simply a fairy tale.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by maxygirl(f): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2011
Ahaa, boarding house stories, i used to be so scared then after hearing  such stories, i dont think they are real sha just some people playing on "our" young imaginations
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2011
I saw her last night self, / She's so pretty, But her Koi Koi sound was a put off sha
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by toboy: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2011
but actually, there is a truth about this madam koi koi, many people have confirmed her to be true.including my elder my bros who happen to saw her red shoes.the whole students including the teachers ran away in fear.they said she was a teacher who love red high heeled shoes when she was alive. her spirit is harmless.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by sandysprax(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2011
I didnt just hear about lady koi koi, i also heard stories about bush babies.I think they r just myths!
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Dyt(f): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2011
i once hrd d sound n i woke my sch moda up
she prayed n we slpt
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by gratiaeo(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2011
It is just an imagination then, but little i know about her then was when my sister pack from school because of her storys. They said that she used to visit very boarding school then in the night
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Dmouthed(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2011
ladies talk undecided
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Cute500(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2011
madam koi koi is real.
me and my mates heard her coming towards our dorm room one night when it was rainy and breezy. there was no light in d hostel and she walks slowly, like one koin sound per every 5 seconds. then it gets faster like she is running,then she slows down. trust me its scary but real, lipsrsealed

the next morning, we heard that people actually saw her red shoes and red lips, but u cant see her face or her body. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by yoboone(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2011
i use to see her when i was alive
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by bjmighty(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2011
Mis Koi Koi is sucking my di<k right now. She gives a great head.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Otunbakay(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2011
yobo one:

i use to see her when i was alive
The dead're supposed to be resting in peace. Go back to ur grave and forever rest in peace, unless you want to become Mr. Koi Koi.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2011
[td][/td][color=#000099][/color]bush baby and lady koi koi re both imaginations people vomit when they re scared to their pants,the gurlz fidget like cold monkeys when they hear dat name!guy re not moved by dat rubbish! undecided
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Beaf: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2011
As they say. . .
Lady koi-koi na invisible spirit. You only hear her high heels.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Ugobelu: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2011
I wish I am this sensible, I woud't have believe the story! they are not real jare
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by joanana(f): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2011
Lady Koi Koi is a scary tale for children to go to bed early. My mum use to tell me d story when i was kid n seriously, it worked  grin
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Youngk(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2011
by what i was told,they said that she(anty koi koi) teacher in a sec school before she meet her untimely death in an auto crash near the school.it was also said that before her death she was so much loved by he students cos she was very kind to them.after her death she started coming in spirit to her students espeacialy those that she loved so much when she was alive with her popular red heel shoe which makes so much noise before and after her death.due to her frequent visit after her death some students became afraid and started changing schools,she now extended it all the schools that the students changed to,
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Amjustme: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2011
Lol, i remember 2 instances in high school, some students were in denial of Madam Koi-Koi's existence, until she paid them both a visit, i didnt believe in her sha but kept my opinion 2 myself before i receive a visit, lol. For bush babies, hmmmmm!!! Bush babies exist o!! my people! i didnt believe in d existence of bush babies until in dis my adulthood, a bush baby visited our neighborhood and kept most of us awake, crying loudly for most part of d night, i couldnot even breathe, i was SCARED (scared is an understatement).

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by whizcode: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2011
madam koi koi was just a funny story told in boarding house to scare junior students.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by mummy3(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2011
whizcode:

madam koi koi was just a funny story told in  boarding house to scare junior students.

You may be right.
Can you imagine because of this said koi koi, i had to run away from my boarding sch.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2011
sandysprax:

I didnt just hear about lady koi koi, i also heard stories about bush babies.I think they r just myths!
I concur. They are framed stories, told to scare people, they are not real.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Natasha2(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2011
lol I didn't believe these things either but after some of my close pals confirmed it I don't think its a lie and I don't think they are just formed stories to make people scared
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2011
Myth/Urban legend/fairytale
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by highland(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2011
ask the 80s
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by asoebi(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2011
Now i want to assume you are dead (Only assuming pls) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by obidia(f): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Madam koi koi is as real as any thing cos one evening back when i was in secondary school a friend and i stayed back in the hostel instead of going for night prep, that was when we started hearing the sound of heals koi koi, we ran out of the room to investigate but we didn't see anybody,but when we went back inside the sound started again,so i and my friend huddled together and prayed for the other people that went to prep to come back.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by koolJ1(f): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
They say its real. If seeing is believing,then i dont believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oniru Estate In Victoria-Island Under-Curfew For Oro Festival / Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS / The Burial Arrangement For The Olubadan Oba Samuel Odulana Odugade 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.