Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters (8746 Views)

Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Ericsson Moves To Sack Nigerian Employees, Hire Indians As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by jidewin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ all please go and read a topic I posted last week "are we cursed cos we are blacks".
This has been happening in Nigeria for centiroes till date.the biscuit company in ibadan  a poster here was referring to was FOODCO.
My countrymen,some of the ways to deal with these fucking ASIANS is to constantly inform and involve immigrations.trust me,they pick and pack them(chinese) like garbage in kano state.
If not,be prepared to give up the killer job by directly ASSAULTING the fucker.I mean it.a guy in an office I went to once SLAPPED and PUNCHED and irritating indian man in victoria island recently,man mi nothing happened.but the guy just took off and never came back.that's it.no police man will protect your interest once the foreigners can spare some couple of naira wads.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by d7thcaller: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
I think the major problem we have is "us". For example see the statements in red below

[b]But contrary to Mr. Moshood’s claims, the Police in an unprecedented record time of six days had concluded the case in favour of the Chinese eight months ago, through Chief Superintendent of Police Olufemi Abaniwonda, the Divisional Police Officer of Lugbe Division.

CSP Abaniwonda declared in his report dated February 28 that as a “matter of fact, there is no case to be arraigned in court because no witness to facilitate the prosecution”. But Mr. Meriga had provided several witnesses whom the DPO dismissed as “hostile witnesses”
collaborating “to see how they can make false claim on the Chineseman”. He then wrote that Mr. Meriga be warned to “desist in parading himself within the company”.

CSP Abaniwonda further compromised his authority. He had received a letter from the Chinese company on February 28 requesting for his report on the case. Despite being a criminal case with police reports only to be given to courts of law, the DPO in a few hours quickly dispatched a signed copy of the 3-page Police report directly to CCECC’s Managing Director at Plot 215 Cadastral Zone, KM 10, Umaru Yar’Adua Way, Airport Road, Abuja. To please the Chinese, he wrote Mr. Meriga was never kicked in the groin.[/b]

The DPO who is a fellow Nigerian is writing a report against a follow country man, its not just our government but ourselves. I remember about five months ago whenI was attacked by armed robbers who carted away with some huge amount of money, the police officer told me that due to lack of suspect the he will make me the prime suspect. Needless to say that I paid heavily for my bail.
God will deliver us.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by jidewin(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
And this one of the many major reasons I support living Nigeria for abroad by any means necessary to a country where they are least still have some values for human life.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by jidewin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
Final statement.98% of foreigners (expat) are in nigeria with visit visas and not working visas.I know cos I've worked with MANY of them.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by UgoBabe(f): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
i weep, based on the comments i've read here- we havesome weak complacent nigerians, who excuse the shit headed on them, so sad, am not in nigeria, but let me be there and some shit like this happens, hisssss God help me, am boiling just reading this report,
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by UgoBabe(f): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

I don't need to read a silly write-up like this. I know what the write-up is supposed achieve. Like get emotional that the Chinese are treating Nigerians bad "in their own country" right? But I don't follow such racists ideas.

Some people seem to think its a greater offence when a supposed foreigner does a bad thing even though we do, sometimes worse, to ourselves. What is bad, is BAD, no matter who does it. That's the point of my sarcasm. if you don't get it, I can't help you.

you over sabi types are very stoopid
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by UgoBabe(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
jidewin:

And this one of the many major reasons I support living Nigeria for abroad by any means necessary to a country where they are least still have some values for human life.

and leave nigeria to whom?

running away does not solve the problem,

people dump and move and then wonder why nigeria is the way it is, do your part to fix it
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by kemmeye: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
slowly becoming slaves in their own country. smdh
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by deco2come: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
I find it so hard to believe that a lot of users here are jumping to conclusion without taking a closer look at the picture of the chinese man and the mopo. The picture is 100% photoshoped. Watch it over and over again.

Why must people try to bring bad influence on others just because they want to create a news. We complain that most western countries have bad image of Nigeria but here we are agreeing to stories that isn't true.

Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Walahi; i can strangle that chinise man dead, I hate the way they treat Nigerians, its just too bad, Infact am bitter on reading the story.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
I dont fu.cks with Chinese peoples, Indians and Arabs, They are the most evil people to work for,

My boss is a Scotsman, its irritating to see how hi driver would gladly give him his wife should he ask for her.

I go to a restaurant frequented by Oyinbos, the waiters would jump to serve a white guy but would keep me waiting forever ,

Na we cause am jor!!
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
Okija_juju:

I dont fu.cks with Chinese peoples, Indians and Arabs,  They are the most evil people to work for,

My boss is a Scotsman, its irritating to see how hi driver would gladly give him his wife should he ask for her.

I go to a restaurant frequented by Oyinbos, the waiters would jump to serve a white guy but would keep me waiting forever ,

Na we cause am jor!!
na you cause am jor. maybe, just maybe if you had gone to mamaput, you wouldnt have to deal with inferiority complex waiters cuz all clientele will be black. MORAL OF THE STORY ? stay in ya lane  cheesy
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by Bright2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
I wish Gadaffi was Nigeria leader,this matter would have been settled properly nonsense.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by eros(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
Now i am very enraged by most people's comment on here. Why is it that nobody has suggested we make arrangement to kill this blo.ody Chinese expats, the Nigerian staff, Mr. Austin and everybody person involved in this. Then let other expats in Nigeria know why these people were killed, so that they don't mess with Nigerians again.

The time has come for us to take up arms and fight for our rights. Our leaders have failed us, the police has failed us, all the law enforcement agencies in the country have all failed us. But we should not fail ourselves by subjecting ourselves to this great injustice. An injustice to Mr. Francis and Meriga, is injustice to every Nigerian.

It is time to start making certain people scape goats. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by danjohn: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
I was about to post this story. This really breaks my heart.

@violent

I am going to steal your quote:

"a country that cannot provide for and protect her poor majority, will one day be unable to protect her rich minority"
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by lagcity(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
surprise surprise! the chinese have a disdain for black ppl. smh.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
YOU KNOW CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE NO TIME FOR SLACKERS. THEY ARE VERY HARDWORKING PEOPLE. MAYBE THIS YOUR NAIJA GUY IS A SLACKER (AS MOST NAIJAS IN NAIJA ARE) ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS TAKE A TRIP TO ANY BANKS IN NAIJA AND OBSERVE THE WORKERS. OR ANY CIVIL SERVICE OFFICE. anyway i digress. this is an excerpt from an article of what china is doing in africa and can i add that I AM HIGHLY IMPRESSED. i dont think they are here to steal. they give as much as they take. read this

hina’s $9bn Drive to Buy Africa’s Mineral Wealth

The Telegraph reports on a recent deal between China and the Democratic Republic of Congo that confirms China as Congo’s largest foreign investor and cements its control over more and more of Africa’s natural resources.
Full scale work by the Chinese begins to rebuild 2,050 miles of roads in the Democratic Republic of Congo, left to rot in the rainforest after the Belgian colonialists pulled out 48 years ago and further shattered by seven years of war.
The vast project, which will triple Congo’s current paved road network, is part of China’s largest investment in Africa, a £4.5 billion ($8.9bn) infrastructure-for-minerals deal signed in January.
As well as the roads, Beijing has promised to repair 2,000 miles of largely defunct railways, build 32 hospitals and 145 health centres, install two electricity distribution networks, construct two hydropower dams and two new airports.
In return, China has won the rights to five copper and cobalt mines in Congo’s southern minerals belt which boasts some of the world’s richest ore deposits.
Yet, as part of the deal, Congo’s government was forced to guarantee parts of the loans in case mineral deposits do not yield estimated amounts.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2008/05/3-kidnapped-chinese-freed-in-nigeria/

so naija guys are terrorizing them too. t-i-t for tat
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^
Those kidnapped Chinese were kicked in the boners, right!? F.o.o.l .
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by SisiKill1: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
UgoBabe:

you over sabi types are very stoopid
What exactly has he said that makes him stoopid?

Is he wrong when he says The Nigerian "big" men and women treat the poor ones worse than crap? How many threads have we had in the past 6 months talking about the likes of Adenuga and how they verbally abuse their staff? Was not a Nigerian big man Radio presenter who bashed his junior associate's brain in? So once again, what exactly has he said that makes him stoopid?  
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Those kidnapped Chinese were kicked in the boners, right!? F.o.o.l .
i believe they were. the picture that came with the story showed the guys in hospital bed. i believe they were kneed in the b.oner mate cheesy
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by UgoBabe(f): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

What exactly has he said that makes him stoopid?

Is he wrong when he says The Nigerian "big" men and women treat the poor ones worse than crap? How many threads have we had in the past 6 months talking about the likes of Adenuga and how they verbally abuse their staff? Was not a Nigerian big man Radio presenter who bashed his junior associate's brain in? So once again, what exactly has he said that makes him stoopid?

SO what if NIGERIAN big men do the same thing?? so frucking what!!!! so if i com e and piss in your house- you will treat me the same as your son who does the same thing, you negros are starting to scare me with the way you reason, if you do not know, there is a MAJOR difference between a foreigner abusing a local IN HIS COUNTRY and nothing being done about it and a fellow naija doing the smae thinf, why would you compare the two? how in the world are they equal we are lamenting over how AN OUTSIDER will come in and treat a nigerian like shit and get away with it, nothwitstanding or justifyin gthat your fellow naija may do it-- but there should be some sort of outrage at hearing this sort of story
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by sunnshyn(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Buzugee,
Im really surprised @ ųя posts. Especially the first one. Kai! Hw mean, insensitive and heartless a person U r. Here's a serios issue on ground and all ųя psychotic-infested brain cld tell U ws d nonsense U asked. ' Wat does he need 6 kids for', its the likes of U Nigerians  dat sud be KILLED first, before the so called ASIAN ANIMALS! U r so pathetic.!! Idiooooot! Anuofia!
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by Outstrip(f): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why are you blaming the government. after he kicked you in the nuts what did you do. Wait for GEJ to come kick his nuts for you
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by monkeyleg: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
The day you slap your wife in public is the day you have invited your neighbour to call her a prostitute. Blame the Nigerian government. They have shown total disregard for Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as a people, hence they invited even the scum of the earth to abuse us as they deem fit. This one is small, go round the world and see how the Nigerian is treated.

We better stop decieving ourself, and really open our eyes to the true state of our country
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by violent(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Outstrip:

Why are you blaming the government. after he kicked you in the nuts what did you do. Wait for GEJ to come kick his nuts for you

He did the right thing by reporting to the Police!

The police is part of the dysfunctional unreliable government!
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
sunnshyn:

@ Buzugee,
Im really surprised @ ųя posts. Especially the first one. Kai! Hw mean, insensitive and heartless a person U r. Here's a serios issue on ground and all ųя psychotic-infested brain cld tell U ws d nonsense U asked. ' Wat does he need 6 kids for', its the likes of U Nigerians  dat sud be KILLED first, before the so called ASIAN ANIMALS! U r so pathetic.!! Idiooooot! Anuofia!
if for one second you can get over yourself and really assess the question i posed you will realize that it is a very legitimate question but being the simple minded neanderthal that you are, you let your emotions get in the way of your peanut sized brain. yes the question is WHAT THE HECK DOES HE NEED SIX KIDS FOR ? especially seeing as he obviously is some lowly worker hence the treatment. why do you continue to have kids if you are not earning over 1 million naira a month ? 6 kids ?
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by cap28: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
i hate reading these kind of stories, these chinese peasants live like animals in their own countries and come to nigeria to lord it over our people and we allow them - why?

there is a lot of poverty in china due to their extremely high population and llimited natural resources thats why these animals are flooding into africa en masse and now look at what we are allowing them to do to our people, the majority of chinese peasants are undernourished and dirt poor - much poorer than africans and yet we are allowing them to behave like this on our continent - why?
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
cap28:

i hate reading these kind of stories, these chinese peasants live like animals in their own countries and come to nigeria to lord it over our people and we allow them - why?

there is a lot of poverty in china due to their extremely high population and llimited natural resources thats why these animals are flooding into africa en masse and now look at what we are allowing them to do to our people, the majority of chinese peasants are undernourished and dirt poor - much poorer than africans and yet we are allowing them to behave like this on our continent - why?
bros yall gotta step back for a minute and objectively view this here situation. nigerians in china behave 100 times worse than chinese behave in nigeria. i know yall got selective amnesia on that there info. nigerians in china use their women to smuggle drugs, fight and machete each other and chinese men on the street. beat up chinese people on the streets and are a serious terror in china, are pimps and gun runners and engage in all kindsa dubious thing including using chinese women for rituals out there. i bet yall conveniently forgot all dat.the point here is, evil exists in all races.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by UgoBabe(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
buzugee:

bros yall gotta step back for a minute and objectively view this here situation. nigerians in china behave 100 times worse than chinese behave in nigeria. i know yall got selective amnesia on that there info. nigerians in china use their women to smuggle drugs, fight and machete each other and chinese men on the street. beat up chinese people on the streets and are a serious terror in china, are pimps and gun runners and engage in all kindsa dubious thing including using chinese women for rituals out there. i bet yall conveniently forgot all dat.the point here is, evil exists in all races.

so biko wait, because of that, that is the reason we should close our eyes and watch chinese come to NIGERIA and treat nigerians anyhow is that what you're saying

stoopidity at its finest,
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
UgoBabe:

so biko wait, because of that, that is the reason we should close our eyes and watch chinese come to NIGERIA and treat nigerians anyhow is that what you're saying

stoopidity at its finest,
look at ya brother. before he stepped into china i bet this poor innocent girl was just happening along in life and chillaxing. now she has recieved the death penalty http://www.danwei.org/front_page_of_the_day/nigerian_drug_dealer_was_sente.php

sentiments aside, nigerians abroad act more brash and aggressive than the chinese. this here is a personal problem not a national problem. evil people exist in all races. aiiitttttttt. stop acting like a knuckle-dragging simple minded mouth breathing cantankerous and bellicose curmudgeon. yes you Ugobabe. i am talking to you
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
and lets get one thing clear, the chinese do not come to nigeria to treat nigerians anyhow. the chinese come to nigeria to treat subservient people anyhow. the same subservient people who if they had on a police uniform would arrest you instead of the chinaman if he commits assault on you. the same subservient people who if they worked in a bar as a waiter will ignore their fellow nigerians and serve the whites and chinaman first. its a case of the chickens coming home to roost. you think chinaman will see someone like say me and try to kick my balls ? the subservient will always get ganked. thats evolution clearing out the debris.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The One Killing My Boss Business / Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment / Professional Exams For Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.