Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is This Land Genuine Or Fake? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This Land Genuine Or Fake? (107 Views)

Is This Mr. P Zoom Lifestyle Real Or Fake / Is Richfield Multiconcept Ltd Genuine Or A Scam? / Samtos Global Company - Genuine Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Land Genuine Or Fake? by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Good day everyone,
Pardon me if I posted this on the wrong section.
There is this land I want to buy, I went to check it with my people recently because I need to show it to others to confirm since it is my first time of buying a land, it is good they like it.

The land according to the seller is not a family land because he already bought it from the family, and again, the land is a virgin land.

Now, it is time to make the payment but my people being people with experience on property matter told to request for a photocopy of the land document, so as to use it to check/verify if the land is genuine or not, but the seller who claims to be the owner said he bought it in hectares and selling it bit by bit i.e in plots, that I don't expect him to drop the documents of the hectares.
I told him, I need something to confirm the land I want to buy because things dey happen these days on top land matter.
He said I am the one that will do the surveying, I'm the one that will do the paper blah blah blah.

My question to the experienced nairalanders is this, please what do you suggest/advice I do in a situation like this?

Is it possible for a land not to have any paper at all even if it is not yet developed etc?

Please land owners, experienced people in land matters, those who have had similar issues etc, I need your valuable answers urgently on this because I don't want to rush and pay, since I am not yet cleared on it and I don't want to miss the opportunity of buying a land either...
Re: Is This Land Genuine Or Fake? by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
mukina2 and domique, please give more audience to this post so as to get the suggestion/advice I seek, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nimo Community To Splash N2m For Maiden Edition Of Youth Empowerment Scheme / Laptop, Showing Charging But It's Not Adding Battery Percentage / Smartphone Graphics Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.