Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo (49565 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Farmerforgoats: 4:35am On Sep 22, 2023
You called an entire tribe worthless but suddenly need mods to address the person that set you straight. grin grin
ThiefnubuBandit:

Cc: Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod lalasticlala
Rule 2 & Rule 3
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Disciple001: 4:36am On Sep 22, 2023
Rehide.io is a promising project that has the potential to help people hide their data from unauthorized access. The project is still under development, but it has already made significant progress. Rehide.io is a valuable tool for anyone who is concerned about their privacy and security.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by dbestuncle: 4:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Throwback:
Am I the only one who has wondered why all the fuss about the death of someone whose family did not make any allegation against anyone, and who proceeded to bury him the very next day when he is not a Muslim?

Did any one rule his death as suspicious before all the hullabaloo began?

Did the family not bury their dead themselves or it was the imaginary killers or facilitators of his death that also buried him in the full view of the public and his family?

I have read multiple news about the death from day 1, and besides the allegations made about being threatened in the past by some record label and their thugs, no one has made any useful contribution about how he actually died, or that his family who decided to bury him immediately have accused anyone of killing the dead musician.

This is one absurd matter that shows that a lot of people jump on the bandwagon of anything in Nigeria. Even the most obscure personality would become a superstar once the death can be made into sensational news.

Many people are truly jobless and the government need to act fast to prevent professional mourning from becoming a career for the idle.

In this very emotional country, logic is a very rare commodity to come by.

Bros, you are not alone. It is every scaring! Nigerians in the diaspora has also joined.
The Govt ought to be afraid by now and sit up because this only tells me that one nonsense can just be arranged and boom the street is full and we have been thrown into crisis as a nation because we have plenty idle hands with some much sentiments who can become very emotional over any matter.

This country is in trouble, who knows the president to tell him to act fast as crisis is looming! May God help us

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Subonbon(m): 4:54am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Thank God the Nurse is not IGBO.

But 25 died in shagamu, why didnt Iyabo Ojo talk?

See how worthless these people are...they have deaths that are important than others?

useless cLout chasers..spits leave this yeye lady.... Just want to make her useless self relevant... Like. Say she fit sing one of the guy song undecided

Na wah..
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by ogbe88(m): 4:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Sirmwill:

Even if Naira Marley did not send people to actually kill him,he sent him a lot of frustration and depression and restlessness...

So,it's still Marley that killed him whichever way
Get an education man, most of all these things are clouts chasing.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by lolu2019: 5:04am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

See how worthless these people are...they have deaths that are important than others?

useless cLout chasers..spits

Na wah..
u don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Orbhagbemi555: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

Na wah..
3 million grilled chicken 😁😁
Causing pain all time 😎😁
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Kobicove(m): 5:25am On Sep 22, 2023
I'm tired of this matter undecided
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Hezmatosky: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2023
osuofia2:
Yeye People and clout chasing, So Iyabo Ojo is now the Mouth piece of the Police. Her actions can jeopadise the investigation
Iyabo ojo is the immediate elder sister to mohbad. D same papa, d same mama. Pls verify kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by VIKTO83(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2023
At d end of this whole thing I'm sure those noise makers who are seeking for one stupid justice will return I shame back into their shells.
More truths would have been revealed which will exonerate Naira Marley.
Mind u I'm not a fan or Naira Marley or anything that look like him. But I'm sure our youths think d law is sentimental....hell NO!! The law doesn't operate like that.
There are more places to point fingers at....e.g..the girlfriend need to be investigated. Other crew members of Naira Marley....and others u can never think of getting at.
Unfortunately d youths won't allow d police do a proper job. They will push them into making a hasty conclusion because all these noise is only centred on Naira Marley and as soon as the police gets to d point that exonerate Naira Marley they hands off d case and give report.

That's the problem d youths are creating just like they do about politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by efeski(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

Na wah..

Must everything have a tribal coloration?
Have you condenmed UGM for the killings happening in the east or you belong to the school of thought saying it's a DSS,FG and Fulani conspiracy?

Bloody bigot

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by zhirkovrado(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2023
Na nurse fine like this?? cheesy
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by lolu2019: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Pwhitelaw:
The 25 men who died in Sagam are cultist and here in the west we have no sympathy for cultist because it's a matter of choice ...Mohbad is a talented musician who was murdered and his killers need to be prosecuted.Just rest if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute because you are nothing but a tribal bigot .
u go explain tire.u r replying an idiot.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
Igbo's and attention seeking 😂 ... Useless creatures

Son of a 🐕.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by chidiokay: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

I think something is wrong with some of you that think from your ANUS , my analysis is base on the picture I saw on Nairaland

This picture explain it better.. you see that thing that look computer near his head is a machine use to monitor anytime detected or being diagnose of BP. He is hypersive stop your empty head argument.

Not necessarily becos BP, every patient on ICU are placed on monitor, for pro activeness

Not every patient in intensive care are Hypertensive but they place majority on oxygen and monitor machine
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Ofadaman(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
So if as a medical practitioner, you should get arrested for every death that occurs under your care, even without any proof?

You should be investigated, for too long medical professionals take patients lives without recourse
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Ballotelle(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Investigation should cover all angle and unbiased with untold carefulness.

At the end if naira marley come innocent, it will be shameful to those that accuse.
He may not have killed him directly, but another point is the emotional bullying
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by olamike02: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

Na wah..
Who told you 25people died in Sagamu. Only 8peopple were killed. How many Igbo nurse did you even have🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Diligent1(f): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Throwback:
Am I the only one who has wondered why all the fuss about the death of someone whose family did not make any allegation against anyone, and who proceeded to bury him the very next day when he is not a Muslim?

Did the family not bury their dead themselves or it was the imaginary killers or facilitators of his death that also buried him in the full view of the public and his family?

I have read multiple news about the death from day 1, and besides the allegations made about being threatened in the past by some record label and their thugs, no one has made any useful contribution about how he actually died, or that his family who decided to bury him immediately have accused anyone of killing the dead musician.

This is one absurd matter that shows that a lot of people jump on the bandwagon of anything in Nigeria. Even the most obscure personality would become a superstar once the death can be made into sensational news.

Many people are truly jobless and the government need to act fast to prevent professional mourning from becoming a career for the idle.

Honestly, this your comment is nonsense. We have seen the videos where the boy was harassed, beating and frustrated and we are fighting for these rubbish to stop and this is what you have to say.
I am disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Tareq1105: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

At the end if naira marley come innocent, it will be shameful to those that accuse.

Naira Marley cannot come innocent with all the bullying we saw on video.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by kokorokoman: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
At his age, he cannot be said to be hypertensive, when he's not obese. Stop acting like an illiterate.
By the way, what has hypertensive to do with the fresh bruises all over his body? Hun?
you are the illiterate here, I have met countless of hypertensive people below the age of 23.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Greatlee54: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:

Na wah..
25 cultist is a testimony
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by kokorokoman: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

Naira Marley cannot come innocent with all the bullying we saw on video.
how many bosses does not bully their protégé?
How does naira Marley bully resulted to mohbads death?
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Greatlee54: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2023
olamike02:

Who told you 25people died in Sagamu. Only 8peopple were killed. How many Igbo nurse did you even have🤦🏿‍♂️
ignoramus
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by hkidola00(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Throwback:

go say that to MTV base that had banned naira Marley's music
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by ugbarreta(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2023
His father should be arrested and the three friends that were with him should be arrested too.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Fcwilly: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2023
They should also go after those seen in those bully videos. All of them should be arrested.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2023
who is iyabo Ojo, is she the police spokeperson or any Federal security agent spoke person. the woman is just trying to catch cruise and win cheap popularity among these young gullible social media brain /drug abuse-oriented generation.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Jkilo: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Oga this is not about proving Naira Marley's innocence. This is how you people will begin. The next thing now is to begin to attack people on behalf of naira Marley. We want to know how Mobhad died but not because we want to vindicate Naira Marley. The evil Marley is being dragged because of the maltreatment he has netted on on his signees. Let's get our priorities right. It's long overdue for that bastard and all that he stands for to be defamed.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Eriokanmi: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2023
kokorokoman:
you are the illiterate here, I have met countless of hypertensive people below the age of 23.
I've given a condition under which someone could be hypertensive and age. If the ones you claimed you saw wasn't obese, then you're lying and not ready to learn. I hope you're not referring to primary hypertension
here with the word countless used in your post. At the rapper's age, he couldn't have had any risk of a HBP that could have led to Cardiac arrest which you laymen call heart attack.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by kokorokoman: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I've given a condition under which someone could be hypertensive and age. If the ones you claimed you saw wasn't obese, then you're lying and not ready to learn. I hope you're not referring to primary hypertension
here with the word countless used in your post. At the rapper's age, he couldn't have had any risk of a HBP that could have led to Cardiac arrest which you laymen call heart attack.
Chai, I was at an FMC in a north central state for three years and what you just said is alien to me.
I wouldn't even want to delve too deep Into this matter because your ignorance is on another level.
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Emigold14: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Politicians r happy about this whole distraction caused by Mohbads death, the dollar is nearly 1000 naira, gas prices up, fuel about to be increased , food prices up, but na rough boy n his cult wahala that killed him that Nigerians r on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.