Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan (1867 Views)

The Future Is Here! Xiaomi Blows The World Away With Mi Max Alpha / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan by talented321: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
That was the truth and you didn't disappoint. How can you relate every natural disaster to you ur religion god(christianity) while church buildings colapse everyday and kill members inside, when that happen you guys twist the narrative..
IamAsiri:

Your truth has k-leg.

"Christians will come and spew their normal nonsense is your own truth? Without being provoked in any way? You should have kept that your own truth to yourself.

My initial "shame on you" statement is not out of place at all as you can see.
Re: China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan by IamAsiri: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
talented321:
That was the truth and you didn't disappoint. How can you relate every natural disaster to you ur religion god(christianity) while church buildings colapse everyday and kill members inside, when that happen you guys twist the narrative..

Disappoint in what way? Can you quote my preaching under your response?
Re: China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan by talented321: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bro relax and stop carrying religion for head...
IamAsiri:

Disappoint in what way? Can you quote my preaching under your response?
Re: China Battered! Tornado Blows Up And Destroys Thousands Of Houses In Siquan by Tecnophone: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
that's what you get when you supports evil (Russia and Tinubu)

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Peace Talk Double Phone' (telephone with intercom feature!) / What New On Push-to-talk ? / My Lg G2 Phone Screen Flickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.