Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. (37034 Views)

Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by queensera(f): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2018
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/

3 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by maticdamian(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2018
What are you thinking?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by queensera(f): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2018
This is another reason I don't need em hoes in my life..
Why can't she buy whatever she wants for herself?
Fvck y'all leeches..

277 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by youngberry001(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2018
She go still get mumu wey money dey scracth go buy her new angry nd all becos of a wide hole,,

see as her face look like a new born pig.

shege yarinya

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by KMSunshine: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2018
See her useless face. Why you nor go meet your papa to buy you iPhone Xs. Nonsense, you see iPhone 7 you get guts to destroy am, get luck say not be me be your guy I for break your head the same way you scatter the phone. Iranu

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by donstan18: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Dating a materialistic lady from a poor family is the worst thing that can happen to any guy.

They are pests, good at demanding what their father cannot provide for them.

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by zainmaxwell(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
If am the guy walahi I go relegate her go down to touch light phone

Hungry ho.e should be ignored

19 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Is that not soapqueen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Na d guy mumu!!!

13 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2018
undecided Bloody leaches wiv a stinking hole, grin buh n!ggas would never learn dey wanna roll wiv em flashy chicks... Why buy a b!tch a fone when she only lives on d!ck... Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ritylove(f): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Another New One Is Out...

And The Drama Have Started All Over grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Fierce11: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2018
"A man that decides to feed an akuke with k-nine, would one day be expected to feed it with a live goat" -king solomon(old testament).
This poor hoe finally met a foolish man.. That's why she is forming all this rubbish na.. The most painful thing about being a guy is that you'd realise that another guy somewhere is busy thinking about how to get this hoe the iphone and still lick her poo at the same time.. Some guys are fools sha.
Well, it doesn't change the fact that a poor hoe would always remain poor, no matter how rich you try to make them.. No wonder our 'feminists' would not see anything wrong with this b i t c h

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
This is another reason I don't need em hoes in my life..

Why can't she buy whatever she wants for herself?

grin
THE SORRY THING IS IF YOU DON'T BUY YOUR GIRL THESE THINGS, ANOTHER LOUSY MAN WILL BUY THEM AND EVEN MORE FOR HER, JUST TO.....

8 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by DABREEZYTOS(f): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2018
mtschew......i'm sure if it's her money she used to buy the iphone 7,,,na so so cuddling she go dey cuddle am...destroyer...make the guy just run away from her as fast as possible o,,one wey fit destroy phone lyk dz,,,i wonder how broken their home will be if the guy continue with their relationship...baseje omo,alapa ma sise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin
THE SORRY THING IS IF YOU DON'T BUY YOUR GIRL THESE THINGS, ANOTHER LOUSY MAN WILL BUY THEM AND EVEN MORE FOR HER, JUST TO.....

Then to hell with em hoes..

Even if you buy her heaven, she still gon fvck another nigga.

Better is a man who is not in a relationship with a woman. For his life will be longer than Tony Tyler's dick..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Then to hell with em hoes..

Even if you buy her heaven, she still gon fvck another nigga.

Better is a man who is not in a relationship with a woman. For his life will be longer than Tony Tyler's dick..

JOHN 3:69

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Na to use her do money buy iPhone XS Max grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2018
ritylove:
Another New One Is Out...

And The Drama Have Started All Over grin

What advice can you give to women who depend on men for survival?

What advice can you give to women who after their men struggled hard to fulfilled their needs and wants, they still go fvck another nigga?

What advice can you give a brother who is thinking of becoming a gay simply because women aren't good as fun?

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JOHN 3:69

Some men behave as if they will die if they don't have girlfriends..
Apart from sex I don't really see what a female can offer Mimi.

And when I need sex, I know where to go get it.

I'm allergic to these hoes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Some men behave as if they will die if they don't have girlfriends..
Apart from sex I don't really see what a female can offer Mimi.

And when I need sex, I know where to go get is.

I'm allergic to these hoes

YEAH YOU RIGHT MILES, BUT THERE ARE A FEW, VERY VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS.
MUCH MORE FEWER AMONG BLACK PEOPLE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by pansophist(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2018
You guys that bought expensive phones for women de try sha. I've only done that once, and it was for a girl I dated for four years, that even to a blind man, it was clear her love for me is real. It was iPhone 5 when it just came out, and she still uses the phone till now.

There will always be leaches out there. Materialism is women calling, that's the one non negotiable thing they need from men. Just as men want women for sex, women want men for the resources they can provide. That's their own way of objectifying men, but it's left for you to be that guy she will take for a ride.

And for a girl to display an unmitigated entitled level of materialism is something no man should tolerate.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
See them ranting like they are the boyfriend. grin cheesy Nl guys ehn.

Her behavior is childish sha, I hate waste angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2018
When I tell guys, be great in bed and everything shall be added unto you by women, they refused.

All they talk about is, "Make money make money." In truth, these guys aren't making money.

In my case and my students, women are scared to demand, let alone to smash the one they have.

In fact, they end up buying for us. Why? The answer is great sex and not being a pushover. If she misbehaves, she already knows it's the end of the relationship.

The way you handle a relationship determines if a woman will be bítchy or understanding. Too many weak men are the reason women act the way they do. I don't blame women, but wussy nice guys who give away their power for a lick of a pussy.

If you're a man, then don't worry. Read our relationship books and your game win the dating world would chat.

Check my signature or click the link below and download that free chat book to get started.
https://www.nairaland.com/4681347/

2 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by marttol: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
THIS IS THE TYPE OF LADY THAT WILL NEVER SUPPORT THEIR HUSBAND IF HE GOES BROKE OR EVEN LEAVE HIM...I CAN'T EVEN DATE A MATERIALISTIC GIRL,EVEN MATERIALISTIC FRIENDS I DISTANCE MYSELF FROM THEM... undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Ndumike009: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
sad i pity any man dat marry this one oo.Nah destr/ disaster waiting. Nah burn she go burn ur house/property join.

5 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by oshe11: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
She could have given it to anyone close to her and go phoneless na...

Stupid Girl

***That hand looks Masculine sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glo Data Overload Promo. 2k For 2.5gb 5k For 12gb, 8k For 24gb, 15k For 36gb. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.