Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) (61370 Views)

18th Century Teapot Used By Chinese Emperor Sold Over ยฃ2million At Auction (Pix) / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by patorial(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
What were Africans doing then? A billion dollars question. It's as if Africa just started 100 years ago.

Ethiopia, Egypt, Sudan, had already been politically organized before the rise of the Roman empire

5 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by patorial(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
CSTRR:
Spartacus was killed 60 years before Christ birth.

Imagine if those people knew the messiah was coming very soon possibly in their lifetime.

They would do everything to not die.

The Jesus you celebrate today was a low commoner in his time o.

You think an emperor will have his time?
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by patorial(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Honestly I have no inkling too, but in my own opinion I would say.... it could be distance barrier? Probably lack of direct trade route to Rome, Egypt, Syria, Jerusalem and the Arabia that caused such primitive and backward living in Africa during the period, cos counties withing proximity to the above mentioned nations seemed to adapt and develope much faster having been earlier exposed to various religions and forms of organised gorvernment through trade relationships.

This isn't true, please.

Don't forget that Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia were already civilized before the rise of the Roman empire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by akinade28(f): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You can't never see Nigerian females (most especially the "beautiful" ones) on an intelligent thread like this. They have allergy for intelligence. Beauty without brain.
You guys need to stop this ridiculous generalization and female bashing. It is so unnecessary.
I know ladies who are nairalanders who will never post because of constant ridicule thrown at females.
Some of you guys talk down on females all day, yet you expect them to engage with posts.

2 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
razzydoo:
Are you now the spokesperson for all the females? Two wrongs donโ€™t make a right. Learn to be classy.

Take your gaslighting ass elsewhere, I will not be classy to classless idiots that know nothing than to insults females unprovoked, if you are too scared to quote and caution the idiot that first came at females, learn to mind the business that pays you instead of jumping on my mention.

3 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Ecosystem4u: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
patorial:

This isn't true, please.

Don't forget that Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia were already civilized before the rise of the Roman empire.

Ok that being case, supposing we narrow this thing down to maybe....East, West and Central Africa, perhaps this distance barrier I spoke about could apply. Notably the countries in your list are North African countries which to a large extent was actively involved in intercontinental trade during the reing of the Roman empire, most of North African countries featured in the BIBLE .....Ethiopia, Libya, Egypt and maybe Even Sudan. These countries already had access and relationship with the Middle East, Asia etc.

3 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Funny thing is, black man and Africa as a whole are
First off the whites don't practice Christianity like you idiots, you dont see them putting religion at the fore of everything they do and they are not hypocrites like you lot. You also mentioned we not attacking Islam, how many have you seen them raise a thread on Nairaland attacking atheism? If and when they do that, they will get a proper response. I will never raise a thread to rubbish anyones believe system because I believe everybody has a to follow his conscience but if you choose to hate someone just because he doesn't agree with your view, then we will have to put that your believe to both historical and archeological critical test.

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by chatinent: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Person dey stab you, you dey shout this is violence. Nwa Mugu.

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by InvertedHammer: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
/
We are all mortals and expendable.

A leader is only as powerful as the people who choose to obey him. The greatest fear of any leader is the people picking up arms to challenge his/her authority. Bullets do not respect uniform else many soldiers and police people would still be alive today.
/
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DomPerignon: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blakjewelry:
Las Las his dreams were achieve via his bloodline.

Julius Caeser never had any surviving blood heir .

His own son with Cleopatra was murdered by the orders of his appointed heir, Augustus Caeser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amayabor1:

To many, it is a question of whether Jesus truly existed!
He might have actually existed because of he was actually mentioned by some known historians but the toughest part is differentiating the man from the myth. One thing is certain though, you can't go about preaching as he did an carrying himself the way he did and not get killed. people view history as though it is movie. Now imagine a man now going about north claiming he is the son of God and he is greater than Mohammed or let me even use Christianity as an example. Let's assume a man now claim he is greater than Jesus goes from one church to another to preach, let him now condemn all what the churches are doing if Christians will follow him, yes some will while others will plan to eliminate him and when someone finally gets to him, they will rejoice.

2 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DomPerignon: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
dfrost:

Caesar a mad dog? Really?

Yes .

He saw himself above the Senate and wanted to be crowned supreme ruler above his pears .

The glorification of Julius Caeser is only done by monarchs or communists who both abhor democracy .
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Julius Caeser never had any surviving blood heir .

His own son with Cleopatra was murdered by the orders of his appointed heir, Augustus Caeser.
Julius is Augustus grand uncle so you see they are related by blood.

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DomPerignon: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Julius is Augustus grand uncle so you see they are related by blood.

Is that the same as a direct blood line ?

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by shepherd316: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Genuine leaders don't last, dirty politic has come to stay with humanity, thank God Africa is waking up while the west keeps propagating their demonic gospel - "democracy"

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Is that the same as a direct blood line ?

That is why you didn't see me use the word direct. I said bloodline, DNA wise.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Nigeriagood(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Shut the fvck up about females for once in your miserable life, learn, educate yourself on history, and move on.
dumbo I have an extensive knowledge on history,not my fault females will always hug stupid and foolish news ๐Ÿ’
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DomPerignon: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Blakjewelry:

That is why you didn't see me use the word direct. I said bloodline, DNA wise.

Abeg
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by professore(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
The life and historical account of Augustus Caesar shamed every atheist who never believed in the existence of Jesus

Man died when Jesus was just 4 years. Somewhere around 4 B.C to 6 C.E

If u believe in the historical account of Tacitus(A first century historian who wrote first on Augustus) and yet u dont believe his account on Jesus existence, then you're just being shallow and deliberately ignorant

credit
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DonroxyII: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
It was a great story line full with many lessons for the living.

Major take away: Trust no one even your best friend.
What about Don't Be a "Tyrant" Nor Forcefully Lord Yourself over Your People

What about Once God is done with You, Despite Being Warned & Forewarned, You will Fall Into Your Deepshit Yourself ......

He was told But He still faced His Destiny!
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DonroxyII: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Obzy:
The heart of man is desperately wicked from day one.
if not for Grace, Which Animal is not Wicked
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by alterego17: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
Oga contribute meaningfully to the topic and not posting wittiness in every thread. It is already stale and annoying.

Dz wittiness na scammer...he will b caught soon cos i know his old ID seniorwriter n I will get him
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DonroxyII: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
What were Africans doing then? A billion dollars question. It's as if Africa just started 100 years ago.
Africa, You Mean Sub-saharan African Because Egypt Itself was Once A Center of Universal Civilisation ....

Sub-Saharan Africans were Slaves Used For Hard Works in Building Castles ... They are much Better with Hands, Crafts than Mental Works(Academic Breakthrough) ....

Unlike Recently that Most Sub-saharan Countries were Granted Independent by the European Lords in the 1950s But Since Then Despite Huge Resources Available to Sub-saharan Africans, They are still struggling People Simply Because they are still Good With Crafts, Heavy works than Mental Work(Academic Breakthrough):

That's why the Saying "Once you write something for a Book for an African, That's where the Wahala Start, Just Show Him how to do it & He will keep doing it forever in a One way Traffic" ....

Scientifc Breakthrough, Innovative, Creativity, Engineering, Inventions is alien to Us Here Because we Prefer Art ....

Lastly, You Can't be On Voodoo Religion or Product(Born) of a Voodooism(African Religion Before the Advent of Islam/Christianity) & Have Scientific Breakthrough, The Brain would have been Depressed & Compressed Enough to Face Realities... The Brain would have been Configured to Relate with Anstral Worlds Alone & Shy Away from Realities which Requires Much Mathematics & Physics ....

Your best bet is Art Not Science ....

so we do The Music, Dancing, Movies & Crafts ... We are Good Entertainers & We Also Fvck so well because our Mental faculty is not taking much resources from Our blood leaving our penis to court more resources to Itself thus We Have Big Gbola grin

I still think we are the Future Civilisations of the World of Humanities, We seem much more Hungrier than the rest Only if we can drop Animalism we would be better of Because that sheeeee is Clouding Our Thinking Faculty like Craze making us Insurbodinated to Other Global Races.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by 0neal(m): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Some historians are of the opinion, probably Brutus was Ceasar's biological son.

Brutus mom and Julius Ceasar were lovers,

His last words was "Even you child"
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DonroxyII: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Honestly I have no inkling too, but in my own opinion I would say.... it could be distance barrier? Probably lack of direct trade route to Rome, Egypt, Syria, Jerusalem and the Arabia that caused such primitive and backward living in Africa during the period, cos counties withing proximity to the above mentioned nations seemed to adapt and develope much faster having been earlier exposed to various religions and forms of organised gorvernment through trade relationships.
African was the cradle of Humanities thus there was always trade relationship from Aeon till date...

Our Ancestral belief is our problem... We ain't Fulfilling nor Advancing Our Ancestors, We are always going back to where we Come from in a retrogressive cyclical movements .....

Most Child simply wanted to do what their dad did not Advancing the Course of their Families & This is Prevalent in Most Homes ....

Only Few are Advancing the Courses of their Generations Woes ....

Polygamy too, We Acquire much more human resources than Our Mental Spheres could Manage thinking With Monies, We are Set ....

The Unsuccessful Ones will Become witches due to Hyper-Depression with Magnetic Spheres enough to wreck Havoc on the Successful Ones leading to Village People Things ....

No one is going nowhere Unless we Rejig Our Value & Family System with More Responsibilities On Men(The Pillars of any Strong Societies) !

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by DonroxyII: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You can't never see Nigerian females (most especially the "beautiful" ones) on an intelligent thread like this. They have allergy for intelligence. Beauty without brain.
No Full Sane Man with Upright Brain dedicates his life deciphering the Weaknesses of Women ....

If You Build Your Manhood Very Well, Women will Fall into their Frame of Womanhood....

A low Man keep Chiding Women up & down instead of Facing his Realities Establishing his Manliness to Manned His Worlds/Women ....!

You Can't Afford to be Foolish in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by dfrost: 2:51am On Sep 24, 2023
0neal:
Some historians are of the opinion, probably Brutus was Caesar's biological son.

Brutus mom and Julius Caesar were lovers,

His last words was "Even you child"

Not even possible as the age difference between them was just a little over a decade. Also, Brutus fought against Caesar during the first triumvirate war, siding Pompey.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Metobime(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2023
His Egyptian wife Cleopatra, the most beautiful during her reign advise Ceasar to protect himself with Mac Anthony after she saw the vision of the coup (murder) but Mac Anthony was carefully distracted by the coup planners (the Senators) & the "et tu Brute" Brutus.
Though Mac Anthony did everything to make sure Caesar son with Cleopatra succeed his father and become Ceasar but he fell for beauty of Cleopatra .
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by mozona(m): 4:04am On Sep 24, 2023
I watch the movie, his death was gruesome.

But he will soon be killed either he went to the meeting or not.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Nigeriagood:
dumbo I have an extensive knowledge on history,not my fault females will always hug stupid and foolish news ๐Ÿ’

Afofugbemu Asinwin

Females are the air you breath now, that's why you can't do without talking about them everyday, foolish idiotic dummy.

2 Likes

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by Klass99(f): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by TheSuperX(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Humans have always been vile and treacherous since time immemorial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.