Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,192 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls (904 Views)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls by soulonfire(f): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2007
Can any1 in the house enlighten me on pdf formats. I min if u bin asked to submit your cv in pdf format, doeas dis min i nid a pdf writer?

Help pls. Chek adedaniels thread for info about interestin vacanceis at ecowas

Thanx
Re: Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls by funj1(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2007
Hi soul,

All it means is dat u hav to get software to convert ur document or c.v from microsoft word format to adobe pdf format. It shouldnt be hard to find on the web tho, so just google up 'free word to pdf converter' , alternatively u can buy it online or at a software store around u. If u still hav any difficulties, i have a converter and wuld help out if u need me to.

later
Re: Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls by samueline(f): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2007
To convert a CV in ms word to PDF, I guess there are two options:

The first is to open the document
Click on file,
Click on print and select printer.
Instead of selecting a printer name , Search for cute PDF and click and you will have a PDF document which you have to save again.

The second is to print the word document and scan the hard copy as a PDF document.

Op this helps. Though u need to install a converter if you want to use the first option.
Re: Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls by punch(f): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2007
i just tried converting a word document (My CV) to pdf and it converted all right. All you need is
1. An internet connection and
2. A system that already has Acrobat reader
Open the acrobat reader clickon file - create Adobe pdf on line
it takes you to an home page click on free trial whereby you register and then it
automatically convert it for you and then send it to your box.
Its very easy try it.

Let me know if you have difficulties with it. ok
Re: Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls by Miketomi: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2007
@samueline
Thanks for the information. Most especiall the First option
I tried it and it work perfectly.
God bless ya
Re: Cvs In Pdf Formats - Which Way Pls by soulonfire(f): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
WAOW, thanx a wol lot!! apreciate the help. Iv installed the converter. and shall do as adviced. Grateful. Tis gud to know 1 has a home to come to - Nairaland!!

(1) (Reply)

E Don Do Me / Nigeria LNG Is Hiring Trainees. Get The Direct Link Here! / Wateraid (uk Based Ngo) Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.