Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. (2363 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
This shoes are nothing but Kinky and they have been spotted on Celebs around the world. Just Check them out and tell me what you think. 

Beyonce rocked this

Re: You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Sharon Stone

Re: You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lady Gaga of course. grin

Re: You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
Check GidiLinks to see more crazy shoes.
Re: You Shouldn't Wear These If You are not a Celebrity. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
Another gaga shoe. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are My Selling Point – Chiege Alisigwe / "All I Want Is Your Waist" -iyanya Reples Yvonne Nelson / Kim Kardashian Soaked Up In New Sex*ual scandal In Mexico Holiday (picture Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.