Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria (2304 Views)

Breaking : Dollar Is Rising Again - See Reason / Tinubu is a genius:Breaking Dollar Below 1k / Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by udede(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hoelujohn:

God go shame you, it won't exceed 3k per dollar
3k ? Wicked people every where.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by udede(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
1 dollar to ₦5000 loading
that one na general wotowoto
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
There is no recovery from this
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Meanwhile, people protested heavily over this grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
I remember you guys said same thing when Bubu was ruining the economy that if we had voted GEJ, same thing would have happened.

You guys hardly take responsibility for your poor choices
SAMBARRY:
:ogbenu oshi lo ko gbenudake.even if it was Broda Obi sitting in aso rock,the same thing will have happened so get over this bitterness and resentment.it will neither help you or anybody Ko gedifok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by Floky215: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Curious346:

A high exchange rate for the naira (meaning a weaker domestic currency relative to the US dollar) can have several negative implications for an import-dependent economy like Nigeria :

Higher Import Costs: A weaker domestic currency means that it takes more of the domestic currency to purchase one US dollar. This leads to higher costs for importing goods and services priced in dollars, making imports more expensive. Import-dependent economies rely on foreign goods, so this can result in increased prices for imported products, which can lead to inflation.

Inflation: The increase in import costs can contribute to inflation in the economy, as businesses may pass on the higher import costs to consumers in the form of higher prices for goods and services. This can erode purchasing power and reduce the standard of living for consumers.

Trade Imbalances: A high exchange rate to the dollar can worsen a country's trade balance. When imports become more expensive, it can reduce the demand for foreign goods, but it may not necessarily lead to a corresponding increase in exports. This can result in a trade deficit, where a country is importing more than it is exporting.

Reduced Competitiveness: Domestic industries may find it challenging to compete internationally when the exchange rate is high. Their products become more expensive for foreign consumers, potentially reducing exports. This can negatively affect industries that rely on international markets.

External Debt Burden: If the country has significant external debt denominated in foreign currencies, a high exchange rate can increase the cost of servicing that debt. It makes it more expensive to repay loans and interest in foreign currency terms, potentially straining government finances.

Capital Flight: Investors may be less inclined to invest in an economy with a weakening currency, fearing that their investments will lose value. This can lead to capital flight, which can destabilize financial markets and reduce foreign investment.

Uncertainty: A highly volatile exchange rate can create uncertainty for businesses and investors, making it difficult to plan for the future. This can deter foreign direct investment and hinder economic growth.

To mitigate these negative implications, governments of import-dependent economies like Nigeria may implement policies such as currency interventions, monetary policy adjustments, or trade policies to stabilize the exchange rate and address the challenges posed by a high exchange rate to the dollar.

I'm going higher, yes I am...!!
I'm going higher today....!! grin

Lol...!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Make dem no mistake your moniker for SAMLARRY
open your eyes well o lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by Blitzking: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Capital flight. This is why foreign airlines and GSk are leaving nigeria
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
:ogbenu oshi lo ko gbenudake.even if it was Broda Obi sitting in aso rock,the same thing will have happened so get over this bitterness and resentment.it will neither help you or anybody Ko gedifok

Stop writing NONSENSE to justify your idiocy.

You know ZILCH about what Obi would have done if he was president.
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by ofeco: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
There is no way Obi's style will be the same with Tinubu.
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by Couldntfigurean: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
That’s the rate for ibo people
Yoruba people buy dollar at the rate of 250

Yoruba laba
Omo lulubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
ofeco:

There is no way Obi's style will be the same with Tinubu.
dey Play
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop writing NONSENSE to justify your idiocy.

You know ZILCH about what Obi would have done if he was president.
yeah'right because I didn't see his level of competence as Anambra governor cheesy

The economy of Anambra was juicy as a governor cheesy

Anambra don turn Dubai Na him he dey Live for lagos.who you dey deceive? cheesy
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by saysoo: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
I thought one Daddy GO said Naira will be better than the Dollar? Abi the time never reach?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
yeah'right because I didn't see his level of competence as Anambra governor cheesy

Propaganda will not kill you, maybe its lies that will.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Propaganda will not kill you, maybe its lies that will.
lmaooo cheesy

Quite typical cheesy

So as we don expose Una,Na swear remain cheesy

Anyway Yorubas will say tewure baboju weyin afepe felepe.that is for back to sender cool
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by kereman1: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:

People with this type of tribal bigot mentality always die in penury, and pls try not to bring a seed into this world to suffer your fate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
We are still saying same thing na, it will favour me and my family
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
kereman1:

People with this type of tribal bigot mentality always die in penury, and pls try not to bring a seed into this world to suffer your fate.
back to sender in Jesus name.you will die in penury and I will continue to live in wealth in Jesus name amen cool
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by Landowner101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
mycar:
grin grin grin
F9 and Fail, what's the difference?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by OmoFiditi: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Naira is only going higher I don't see anything wrong. grin

Hungry Agbadorians vote rubbish, na me and my ELLUPE family e dey favour. grin cheesy

God is wonderful. grin

1 Share

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dem say e don drop.
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

We are still saying same thing na, it will favour me and my family
whether Na Broda Tinubu, Broda Obi or Broda Atiku,I don't care whoever it is,the Government will continue to favor me and my family in Jesus name amen cool
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by kereman1: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
back to sender in Jesus name.you will die in penury and I will continue to live in wealth in Jesus name amen cool

If you don't want to die a peasant why are you defending failure? If failure seems to be an achievement for you, may u achieve it in all your endeavours and stratas of your life. Amen to whatever God you serve.

Next time you will pass instead of saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by BossGerald: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:

Shut up you're deceitful

Isn't that how you supported buhari for 8 wasted years? Aren't you tired of worshiping your oppressors and that of your people?
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:
whether Na Broda Tinubu, Broda Obi or Broda Atiku,I don't care whoever it is,the Government will continue to favor me and my family in Jesus name amen cool
Which Jesus are u calling? When they are busy stealing our money u are here shouting Jesus. Ronu crew, una never start dey breath
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
SAMBARRY:

Hahaha You still dey mention Obi name grin

Well news flash it will not be the same for Obi is not a daft drug addict sick old fella like your tifnubu grin

Do You want Us to fish out Obi's performance as Governor in Anambra of Yesterday vs tifnubu of big Lagos whose foundation for development had been set by the whites?

Difference is Obi is a not just a politician, He is a service man,while tifnubu has always been a criminal.

Forfeiture is acceptance to crime in a sensible clime.

Every knew Tifnubu will be a maximum disaster, even His own direct family in Osun state will choose death 600times to voting a sick drug induced calamity like him.
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by Againstallodds: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Floating the naira is a useless idea
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by ebufa: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2023
DrGoodman:

Stop wishing evil on Nigeria, dollar can only reach #4,800

you sef no wish us well........naira no go pass -N-4,755 per dollar...........Tinubu's regime will favor us!!
Re: Breaking!!dollar Exchanges For ₦1,090 At Currency Markets In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 3:55am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Shut up you're deceitful

Isn't that how you supported buhari for 8 wasted years? Aren't you tired of worshiping your oppressors and that of your people?
stop crying under my mention na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars / Have Someone Tried To Scam You? Post The Message Here. Peace / Flat Bottom Boats For Sale

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.