Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,341 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School (19327 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Temitope Ajeyemi Birthday: Kolawole Ajeyemi's First Daughter Marks Birthday / Olamide Launches TV Channel To Mark Birthday, Gives Free Decoders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Very good đź‘Ť
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by BrickDevo: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:
When you show love in secret God will bless you openly
When you show love openly God will bless you secretly

Hope that makes sense

All this clout for me is unnecessary if you intend showing genuine love. What’s the point of all the camera and spotlight for total gift expense of maximum 500k.

Let’s learn to do good without seeking validation, that’s the only way our good gesture would really count.

No be everybody they follow you do that your God something, help is help, you accept it ir you refuse it simple.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Jancy606(f): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Very good of her.
I do supply this type of bags.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by franchasofficia: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Umu Asa Igbo, Ada di ora mma, my beautiful Igbo sisters doing us proud kiss
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by zebszebs: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Alex on the beat.

Omo Ogbon.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by nobleroyal: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Good deeds but no need to laud them.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Greatdober: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

Hope that makes sense

All this clout for me is unnecessary if you intend showing genuine love. What’s the point of all the camera and spotlight for total gift expense of maximum 500k.

Let’s learn to do good without seeking validation, that’s the only way our good gesture would really count.

If everyone is doing it and taking pictures of it..
Nigeria would be a better place, how many people you don help.
Pictures aren't always for clout, it's for memories.

If person no post, una go say him no dey help the poor, if person post, una go say na clout.
For instance, what if wizkid gave Mohbad's family some cash but because say him no post am, him stingy and he doesn't care.
Davido didn't post his own but it somehow leaked and people are saying it's for clout that why can't he give it and stay low-key.
Una no go ever get one mouth

How many people you don help?
That school bag and 10k each would go a long way.
You know how bad country be, go give a struggling person 10k now and see how he or she would worship you.
Try working for 10k via hard labor make you collapse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Hisincrease: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Gabbriell:

Na where man dey work na there him dey chop.

She is an actress, this is a case of using one stone to kill two birds. She is helping kids and promoting her carrier at the same time.

God has given man what he need to succeed. Even the bible said in James 2:17 that faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead..

We should should learn to stop condemning things we don't understand. Instead, learn to understand these things.

Clout chasing is the way actors and actresses gather audiences. The more audience they have the more the movie/music industry is willing to work with them.

There are different kinds of work, everything isn't black and white.

Thank you for bringing this enlightenment.
God bless you.

To add to it, we see evil being promoted everyday in our society, why should good be hidden from the Cameras?

It becomes futile when the giver is boastful about it, or denigrates others because of it.

Even scripture said “Let your light so shine before men” Matthew 5:16.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2023
My beautiful Delta sister. Ogwash is just a stone throw to ibusa cool
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by UnemployedGradu: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2023
dailybuzzng:
Actress April Chidinma Doles Out Cash Gifts, Study Materials To Her Hometown School As She Marks Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPHJpFdcKCU?si=djYZr64ZcItCTrb_

Actress and model, April Chidinma has reached out to a school in her hometown Ogwashi-Uku Aniocha South LGA of Delta where she distributed education materials including school bags, sandals, exercise books, pens, pencils, erasers and more as she marks her birthday.

The outreach held at Ngwu Primary School, Azunkwu Community in Ogwashi-Uku Aniocha South LGA of Delta state.

Pupils of the school were excited as they received April and her team.

She expressed delight that she was able to touch lives which elicited smiles on the faces of the benefitting kids.

She wrote, "Reaching a goal is awesome, but achieving an impactful one brings greater fulfillment. I've always wanted to give back to society in my own small way, and dedicating my birthday to the first of April Care's Project is the best birthday gift I could've asked for from God.

"I'm filled with happiness and purpose. It's hard to express the pleasure I feel when I see the kids' happy faces, the relief in parents' eyes, and the tears of joy from the top-performing students whose common entrance fees have been paid. This has been my best birthday ever, and I'm looking forward to God's blessings to increase my capacity and enable me to do even more.

"Lastly, I'd like to give a big thanks to my friends, family, and team for their support in making this happen. I love you all."

She also gave chèques to support the funding of some pupils with outstanding performances in their education.

The jubilant pupils who could not hold their joy showered praises on her and prayed God to continue to shower His blessings upon her.

They also sang a beautiful birthday song to make her day.

How do all these female actresses make their money? While male actors languish in abject povert or mediocre lifestyle?.

Oh I get it!! It's Clitocurrency!!!!
Omoh that oil well nah life assurance.
#Unemployed graduate.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Papayaayasager(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2023
You have tried more than Wike, Tinubu put together, but I don't know her o shocked
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by firearcher: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2023
God bless her
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by winner37(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
On September 5 a lot of people called and asked when will they take them to for celebration I laughed and replied many of them " Am taking them to HEAVEN for celebration..
Why would a sensible person borrowed money and call for a party just to celebrate birthdays whom he or she barely afford a square meal.
Touching life on a birthday is one of the coldest way of celebration, people will never forget her with this for putting smiles on those purples faces ...
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by OBTOREPA(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Packaging things
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Officialmrt: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2023
ariesbull:
WHEN DO WE HEAR ABOUT YORUBA ACTORS AND ACTRESSES GIVING BACK TO THEIR VILLAGES....OR IS IT THAT THEY DONT HAVE VILLAGES AND NOW THEY ARE ALL FROM LAGOS

WHY ALWAYS IGBOS GIVING TO THEIR VILLAGES YET IGBO HATE THEMSELVES

JUST asking....
You are yet to receive your mental illness dose this early morning....call your doctor pls

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by EkelediliBuhari: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Greatdober:

If everyone is doing it and taking pictures of it..
Nigeria would be a better place, how many people you don help.
Pictures aren't always for clout, it's for memories.

If person no post, una go say him no dey help the poor, if person post, una go say na clout.
For instance, what if wizkid gave Mohbad's family some cash but because say him no post am, him stingy and he doesn't care.
Davido didn't post his own but it somehow leaked and people are saying it's for clout that why can't he give it and stay low-key.
Una no go ever get one mouth

How many people you don help?
That school bag and 10k each would go a long way.
You know how bad country be, go give a struggling person 10k now and see how he or she would worship you.
Try working for 10k via hard labor make you collapse

If I help and don’t post
You help and don’t post
He helps and doesn’t post
She helps and doesn’t post

At some point we will end up helping one another without posting because what goes around comes around…

Then we will also not need validation when we give support to to the needy… I personally don’t think you need pictures to remember who and what you did for people…
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Chasito(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

Hope that makes sense

Nigerians una go always complain, if person give ,dem go say na CLOUT chasing, if he no give dem go say he stingy. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Greatdober: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

If I help and don’t post
You help and don’t post

At some point we will end us helping one another without posting because what goes around comes around…
No one made a rule about taking pictures being bad.
In as much as it serves as memories, It is also a way of telling other people that you don't have to do much to make a person happy.
Look how happy they are, aren't you happy that they are happy?

Then too we will not need validation when we give support to to the needy… I personally don’t thing you need pictures to remember who and what you did for people…
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by YoungLionken(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

If I help and don’t post
You help and don’t post

At some point we will end up helping one another without posting because what goes around comes around…

Then we will also not need validation when we give support to to the needy… I personally don’t think you need pictures to remember who and what you did for people…

Your type is pretty much on this online forum. You guys are never wrong, so accepting simple corrections is a challenge to you..

You still went ahead with your silliness even when two persons here, gave you a sound reason for such sad..

Pride (cometh before a fall) isn't just in looks but also in behavior; not accepting corrections is pride...
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by SmartPolician: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2023
This is really commedable.

If people who God has blessed realized that they have a duty to help the next person, we would have a better country today.

She's a beautiful lady with a glowing soul!
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Greatdober: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2023
YoungLionken:

Your type is pretty much on this online forum. You guys are never wrong, so accepting simple corrections is a challenge to you..

You still went ahead with your silliness even when two persons here, gave you a sound reason for such sad..

Pride (cometh before a fall) isn't just in looks but also in behavior; not accepting corrections is pride...

I think you should look up the meaning of pride then come back and use the right words.
You don't have to sound stupid while trying to sound smart.

I'm actually right, very much right.
He can applaud the lady without saying she is wrong for taking photos.
No matter what you do, people will always see you as a villain.
If she never posts when she helped someone and maybe something bad eventually happens to her, you'll be hearing "that one wey mo dey help person".
If she posts "she's using it for clout".
She did something our so called government does only during campaign, I'll applaud her for that, the photos aren't bad or aren't making the kids look like beggars.
The fact that they are happy and someone is going to be happy for the 10k, she don try pass plenty of us.

Now go back and learn the meaning of pride then come back and talk to me, slowpoke
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by YoungLionken(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Greatdober:

I think you should look up the meaning of pride then come back and use the right words.

If she never posts when she helped someone and maybe something bad eventually happens to her, you'll be hearing "that one wey mo dey help person".
She did something our so called government does only during campaign, I'll applaud her for that, the photos aren't bad or aren't making the kids look like beggars.
The fact that they are happy and someone is going to be happy for the 10k, she don try pass plenty of us.

Now go back and learn the meaning of pride then come back and talk to me, slowpoke

Oh, so sorry bro. It was meant for the other guy condemning her shocked...
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Greatdober: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2023
YoungLionken:

Oh, so sorry bro. It was meant for the other guy condemning her shocked...
Okay bro..
Sorry I lashed out..
Much love from here

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by EkelediliBuhari: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2023
YoungLionken:

3 persons (yourself inclusive)
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by TreasureJunky: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2023
Which film has she acted?,, I want to watch the movie. She's a fine girl
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Chetas81(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Laca880:
true
How many Nigerian reason this way
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Chetas81(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Gabbriell:

Na where man dey work na there him dey chop.

She is an actress, this is a case of using one stone to kill two birds. She is helping kids and promoting her carrier at the same time.

God has given man what he need to succeed. Even the bible said in James 2:17 that faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead..

We should should learn to stop condemning things we don't understand. Instead, learn to understand these things.

Clout chasing is the way actors and actresses gather audiences. The more audience they have the more the movie/music industry is willing to work with them.

There are different kinds of work, everything isn't black and white.

the Bible you bring to this matter,nawa oooooo, the Bible said,who are the author of this Bible from the British colony, you guys refused to tell us till today
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Cantonese: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2023
A daughter of the land.

Ogwashi uku, blessed with very great people, most popular among them presently are Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala; Mr. Austin Okocha; A C Okocha motors and too many great names that can fill this place. The King is a Professor. His father was a professor. His mother is a professor. The town is one of the biggest in Delta state, very friendly, calm, receptive of people, with great culture and traditions.

Obviously the actress passed through that school. May her kindness be rewarded with kindness.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Cantonese: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Greatdober:

100%.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by palsenator(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

Hope that makes sense

You can't be too sure she hasn't done anything good that did not come to the main light as well. Let's applaud her first nah.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Gabbriell: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Chetas81:
the Bible you bring to this matter,nawa oooooo, the Bible said,who are the author of this Bible from the British colony, you guys refused to tell us till today

Learn to take time to understand things rather that jumping to judgement.

The person I replied, used the Bible as the basis for his condemnation of this actress. That is why I quoted the bible for him.

No be everything be fight... understanding comes only when we are willing to listen (learn). Remember, even fools are wise in their own eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding Introduction / BBNaija's Nengi Reveals Her Worst Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.