Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Putting Humanity First - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Putting Humanity First (94 Views)

A Crime Against Humanity / I. The Origin Of Humanity / There Is No Religion Greater Than Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Putting Humanity First by Gentilhommie(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
After several days of gruesome product development and ignoring family and friends,
I had planned on hanging out with a friend for the weekend, after disappointing one too many times, I was all out for the "let's kiss and make up" extravaganza. But as I was setting out of the silicon complex that had been my home for 8 days, my gaze couldn't leave this
young lady, like very young, figure 8, sepe sepe kinda babe.

Clad in bum short and a tank top, the lady was that needed one piece for any wild bred looking for an exciting weekend, however something was amiss. As against the usual feral-like walk of the street, she had a desperate broken aura around her. She was like a wet lost puppy standing alone at a public bus-stop.

She was from the street, no doubt, kinda high class too if I might add but she sure doesn't look like she belongs to this particular night. My inner congress got buzzing "move close to her, she is dare need". For this present Emilokan economy, everyone get need abeg - I whispered to myself as I attempted waking away but the inner congress no go gree, so we got talking and I got to know a lil bit about her.

My conversation with her took her attention away from the 4guys standing behind her and checking her out. Poor being, she felt I was interested in taking her home for the night
But somehow my spirit didn't want her going home with the guys behind her.

So I took her to a canteen where she ate
After which I took her to a hotel and booked a room
As usual, Omo wobe don quickly UnCloth,go bathroom and ready for business
I allowed her do her thing, then instructed her to sleep
Left her some money and left the hotel
The lady has been calling me since then for showing her an act of kindness.

In her words, she has not gotten any customer in days
So she was ready to go with the 4 guys as long as they were going to pay.

Country hard no doubt, but don't make it harder.🕊️

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You With Content For Your Blog / Scriptwriter For Hire / On Ana Election/convention: To Those Sending Me Mockery Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.