Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man With A 100 Pound Scrotum. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With A 100 Pound Scrotum. (1041 Views)

Icing (cooling) Scrotum Could Improve Male Fertility / Help, Scrotum (ball Bag) Skin problem. / How Can I Remove Hair From My Scrotum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With A 100 Pound Scrotum. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Whatever the disease may be, it's simply  undecided undecided undecided when you read about this man's story.
http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/10/las-vegas-man-with-100-pound-scrotum.html

Re: Man With A 100 Pound Scrotum. by shayneR: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2011
I've read about this also and it's really sad to know cases like this. Wesley Warren Jr. of Las Vegas, Nev., doesn't want a 100-pound scrotum, but that's what he has and now, this man with 100-pound scrotum seeks money for surgery. The 47-year-old previous security officer is currently on disability, because having a 100-pound scrotum makes regular living impossible for him. Now his scrotum is filled with liquid and as large as watermelons. Medical doctors blame lymphatic filariasis and according to medical experts familiar with the case, the scrotum could even continue to grow.

(1) (Reply)

Lecithin" Improves Intelligence And Strong Memory / Baby Boy Gets Lead Poisoning From Nigerian Folk Remedy (tiro) / Permanent Cure For Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.