Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Career Ambitions Of Babies! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Career Ambitions Of Babies! (902 Views)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) / Funny Babies' Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by freezy(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2007
There were three babies in a woman's womb, and they were discussing what they would like to be when they were out in the world and grown up.

The first one said "I wanna be a plumber." The others laughed at this, and asked why he wanted be be a plumber. He replied, "So I can fix the pipes in here, it's kinda leaky."

The second one said "I wanna be an electrician." The others thought this was kind of silly too and asked why. The second baby answered, "so I can get some lights in here, its dark!"

The third one said, "I wanna be a boxer." The others thought this was hilarious, and laughed for a full five minutes, before asking, "Why in God's name do you want to be a boxer?"

He replied, "So," he said proudly, "I can beat the hell out of that bald guy who keeps coming in here and spitting on us, angry angry angry

Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2007
grin grin ;Dthats soooo nice(cant help but laugh,my boss cant understandwhy)
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by rubie(f): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2007
Those babies are something else ooooooooo. I just kept laughing.
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by CrazyMan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2007
Lol smiley
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by Aiphie(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2007
lol
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by adekennis(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
this is funny
more grin
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by omena555(f): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by clemcykul(f): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2007
I was lafn away my stress in the office and one of my colleague joined me in lafter not knowing what was amusing me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i den said to myself ( yeye man he ne even know wetin dey make me laff, wat if to say na him i dey laff nko) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by GeeCee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
cool
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by Kunbee: 1:55am On Apr 01, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by kodylicky(f): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2010
nice. lmao
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by Kunbee: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2010
Stale but funny
Re: The Career Ambitions Of Babies! by Jezzybrown(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2010
9ice

(1) (Reply)

Deeez Nuts! / Letter To N.E.P.A. / N5.28 Bn Fraud: Nigerian Declared Wanted In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.