Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man-with-giant-testicles-needs $1m - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man-with-giant-testicles-needs $1m (1425 Views)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

Man-with-giant-testicles-needs $1m by Kennyblues(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
AMERICAN Wesley Warren Jr has told how he needs a $1million operation to remove his SEVEN STONE testicles.

The 47-year-old has suffered in silence with the enormous growth on his scrotum but is now pleading for help so he can get life-changing surgery.

His testicles have grown so large that he cannot wear jeans or trousers anymore and lives on a diet of antibiotics and medications.

Instead Wesley, from Las Vegas, US, has to wear a hoodie - placing his legs in the arms and using the hood to support the growth.

Wesley said: "It's not easy to get around, it makes me stay in most of the time."

But he refuses to let his unfortunate condition get him down, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

He added: "I want to have real friends and a relationship with a woman.

"But I'm not suicidal. I'm too strong for that."

Doctors told him he was suffering from scrotal lymphedema — a condition that has made his lymph nodes in his scrotum swell up with watery fluid.

Wesley believes he was struck down by the embarrassing deformity when he squashed his privates while asleep in 2008.

Incredibly his testicles then started swelling up and the next morning they were "the size of a soccer ball", said Wesley

He said: "I never felt such pain. It was like a shooting pain through my entire body.

"When it stopped, it was like a huge tractor trailer went off the top of me. I think it ruined my lymph nodes down there."
Surgeons said Wesley - who is 6ft tall and weighed 21stone before the growth took hold - would need a seven figure operation to correct the problem but that his medical insurance would not cover it.

The desperate American then went on the radio show of US shock jock Howard Stern to beg for help raising funds

"But I figured that the Stern show is listened to by millions of people and they might want to help me. I hope some millionaire or billionaire will want to help me."

He has not revealed exactly how much he has raised but tearfully said: "What I've got is a start.

"I really would like to have a relationship with a woman. I should be in the prime of my life right now."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3879480/Man-with-giant-testicles-needs-1million-op.html
Re: Man-with-giant-testicles-needs $1m by trivormore: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2011
Wesley Warren Jr. of Las Vegas, Nev., doesn't want a 100-pound scrotum, but that's what he's got. The 47-year-old former security guard has a 100-pound scrotum. Now his scrotum is filled with liquid and as big as watermelons. Medical doctors fault lymphatic filariasis. Resource for this article: Man with 100-pound scrotum seeks money for surgery.I wish him bless from God.And shower of help from those concern people and good heart.
Re: Man-with-giant-testicles-needs $1m by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is it not d same thing we mistakenly called hyenia in naija,d surgery is not cost in naija even #50k can do it.if it will not cost warren $500 to cut it off entirely why shld it cost him $1milln to drain it?

Wrong Way To Lose Weight: Excessive Jogging Can Cause You To Lose Muscle / How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? / How To Use Micro G Pen Vaporizer E Cigarette Starter Kit