Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics (28345 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Lagos Traffic- Life Inside The World's Worst Traffic Jam / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ogododo: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2023
Cities with the worst traffic in the world:

1. Lagos 🇳🇬
2. Los Angeles 🇺🇸
3. Colombo 🇱🇰
4. Dhaka 🇧🇩
5. Delhi 🇮🇳
6. Kolkata 🇮🇳
7. Mexico City 🇲🇽
8. Mumbai 🇮🇳
9. Nairobi 🇰🇪
10. Manila 🇵🇭
11. San Francisco 🇺🇸
12. Jakarta 🇮🇩
13. Tehran 🇮🇷
14. Bangalore 🇮🇳
15. Cairo 🇪🇬
16. Istanbul 🇹🇷
17. São Paulo 🇧🇷
18. Pretoria 🇿🇦
20. Bogota 🇨🇴
23. Moscow 🇷🇺
24. Miami 🇺🇸
32. Houston 🇺🇸
33. Sydney 🇦🇺
38. Toronto 🇨🇦
42. Kuala Lumpur 🇲🇾
45. Shanghai 🇨🇳
48. Karachi 🇵🇰
50. Chicago 🇺🇸
66. Dubai 🇦🇪
68. Rome 🇮🇹
72. New York 🇺🇸
84. Dublin 🇮🇪
86. Manchester 🇬🇧
87. Athens 🇬🇷
90. Seoul 🇰🇷
94. Vancouver 🇨🇦
95. Tel Aviv-Yafo 🇮🇱
98. Riyadh 🇸🇦
99. Paris 🇫🇷
100. Singapore 🇸🇬
111. Hong Kong 🇭🇰
116. Budapest 🇭🇺
118. Montevideo 🇺🇾
122. Belgrade 🇷🇸
128. Milan 🇮🇹
129. Tokyo 🇯🇵
131. Lisbon 🇵🇹
141. Warsaw 🇵🇱
147. Zurich 🇨🇭
161. Stockholm 🇸🇪
168. Madrid 🇪🇸
169. Berlin 🇩🇪
180. Rotterdam 🇳🇱
183. Oslo 🇳🇴
196. Helsinki 🇫🇮
197. Vienna 🇦🇹

Source: World of Statistics @stats_feed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Taylor92: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Lagos na glorified slum

Search for the worst cities to live in on google boom Lagos will be number one

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ogododo: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Lekki to Ajah to Sangottedo to Awoyaya-Lakue no be road again. Third mainland na small remain for us to be catching fish for holes.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Lagos always in the news for all the wrong reasons

Lagos was ranked the worst city to live on earth in June after the war torn city of Kyiev in Ukraine

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Urheadmaster(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2023
tongue

Lagos state has become very popular more than many countries in Africa tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Alchemy528: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Lago's always no.1 in everything, nawa opo

4 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Ikaeniyan0: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Traffic have really reduce in Lagos state since petrol price was increase

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by YouandiAllofus: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2023
At least Lagos is closely trailed by a 'first world city' on this one grin that's the consolation tongue

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Ofunaofu: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Why is lagos number one in every negative index in the entire world

The same lagos Tinubu built from scratch

23 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by BoldBrainz(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:
Dey play

US, China still hold the longest ever traffic jam

How many cars dey Lagos? Not even upto 100,000

Some of you will always find ways to justify nonsense.

Lagos has over a million automobiles plying roads on a daily basis and you're here vomiting trash.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Bliss52: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Some of you will always find ways to justify nonsense.

Lagos has over a million automobiles plying roads on a daily basis and you're here vomiting trash.

A million cars for 22 million people

Common be logical

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by BoldBrainz(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:

A million cars for 22 million people

Common be logical

After asking this question, did it even sound probable to you that 22 million Lagosians will own a paltry 1 million automobiles?

Do you even know what 22 million humans look like if collected in a particular vicinity? The 1million cars was me being even reasonable with the estimation.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by seunmsg(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Lagos is a very small city with over 25million people. Add poor city planning and bad road to the mix and the heavy traffic is what you get.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Bliss52: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

After asking this question, did it even sound probable to you that 22 million Lagosians will own a paltry 1 million automobiles?

Do you even know what 22 million humans look like if collected in a particular vicinity? The 1million cars was me being even reasonable with the estimation.

You are saying one in every 4 family in Lagos own a car?

Is that feasible

Lagos demographics, you have toddlers without cars, teens without cars, extremely old who can't drive, disabled

1 in 22 is just fallasy

It's more like 1 in 500

I bet you don't even have a car

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Malroux: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Racoon(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Lagos have traffic quiet alright but it is not the city with the worst traffic congestion globally. China, Japan traffic are the worst.

8 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
ogododo:
Cities with the worst traffic in the world.

https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1706366909673836923
How Lagos have river everywhere and still have traffic is shocking

People living in Ikorodu and want to go at The island have no business using bus at all
Ajah to VI should be boat ride

Water transportation is one area I wanted to invest in Lagos in the future sha
But after the 2023 elections I rather burn my money than invest

4 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by BoldBrainz(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Malroux:
Cardoso Mutairu, Lagos is a big slum. Get that into your cone skull.

This is how people like you fail exams. How do you give replies to comments you don't even understand?!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Malroux: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Lagos is a very small city with over 25million people. Add poor city planning and bad road to the mix and the heavy traffic is what you get.
Cardoso Muntairu, Lagos is a big slum. Get that into your cone skull.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ogododo: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nlfpmod, de hold up for Lekki area no be am.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Chuknovski(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lol, I always knew that lagosians and lagos put together is a mad situation, I still love lagos though grin

3 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wahala. Last time i enter Nigeria. Got sick from driving inside this traffic hahahah

3 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
It because of the way people troop in. It's overcrowded. Some government agencies needs to be removed from that state. Make we stop playing stupid politics that will not benefit us as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by omoadeleye(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't like that state because of that.

I hate going to that state.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Larryndelaw: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lagos is not number 1. Stop your nonsense. If you don't like Lagos, you better ho back to your village

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Ikpunnegi01: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
The glorified s#um of Africa grin Built by ghost who said he schooled in Chicago university grin
The Dubai of Africa

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Diligent1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria is the most populated in Africa and Lagos is the safest state in Nigeria.

I can also sense that some people are working under ground to dent the image of Lagos.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by HopeGying: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Always in the news for bad things
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Living in Abuja is just a luxury.
It's high luxury knowing you can enter your car and go to anywhere around the city in at most 20mins if its far.

What we call traffic occasionally in Abuja is GO-SLOW, meaning it's going slowing and clears out in few mins.

But Lagos? What they have there is HOLD-UP, or FULL STOP, or JUST COMOT YOUR MAT SLEEP FOR MAINROAD.

God forbid! I dislike Lagos with passion. Everything about there is suffering and suffer head. 30million people in one town that's geographically smaller than Abuja. Tufiakwa.

My worry is that Tinubu boys are now coming into Abuja cry cry. We now have uniformed agberos on the streets disturbing people.

Chai... God save us from Tinubu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured / Drone View Of The Ado Bus Terminal Built By Fayemi / The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.