Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics (28410 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Lagos Traffic- Life Inside The World's Worst Traffic Jam / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ofwest47(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Take it or leave it Lagos is still among the best traffic cities in the world, with super roads, super train services and super naval road systems.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ginggerxy: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Lagos is a very small city with over 25million people. Add poor city planning and bad road to the mix and the heavy traffic is what you get.
Oh i dont know that lagos was poorly planned ooh .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Basic123: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

How Lagos have river everywhere and still have traffic is shocking

People living in Ikorodu and want to go at The island have no business using bus at all
Ajah to VI should be boat ride

Water transportation is one area I wanted to invest in Lagos in the future sha
But after the 2023 elections I rather burn my money than invest

You for burn yourself too join na ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
I was never in doubt before I opened this tread, that there was going to be a heavy river of cries from u know grin our usual cry babies smiley just take a look up there and see them in there numbers crying like a baby that has been denied food grin aleast Lagos is even recognised as a city, can any of there 5 villages over be on a world map? Even Ibadan they so much love to hate is recognised on the world map as a city of many first grin unfortunately that canโ€™t be said about our neighbours that traveled night and day just to live and die in Ragos they so much love to hate grin is God not wonderful!
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by seguno2: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Lagos na glorified slum

Search for the worst cities to live in on google boom Lagos will be number one

Glorified ghetto of no pipe borne water in every building, leading to the worst sanitary conditions for 21st century human existence.
What a horrible shame. Tueh.

Cholera outbreak looms in Lagos communities, as residents use canal, lagoon as toilet
25th July 2021

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, โ€œWe donโ€™t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

โ€œFor people that donโ€™t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Styluss: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Do your stats na
Bliss52:

cool

Dey play

US, China still hold the longest ever traffic jam

How many cars dey Lagos? Not even upto 100,000

Some people and self hate...

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Styluss: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why are u APC lots so senselessss,,,,,, in your own post, Traffic Jam lasted for 10 days. Lagos jam is everyday. Is it by force to always act like Agbado?

Bliss52:

cool

Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by seguno2: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Lagos is a very small city with over 25million people. Add poor city planning and bad road to the mix and the heavy traffic is what you get.

Poor planning and bad roads in the city that Tinubu has built into a modern urban centre for 24 years?

Are you mocking our president ni

Take ya time o.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by ask4bk(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Diligent1:

Chinedu your people are calling you in the east

Bia, Rashidat Ogunbanwo, I know life is not easy for you there at Ikorodu. Even if all the Chinedu and Chiamaka leave that forsaken Lagos, things will still not prosper for the people there.

What your state needs is to diversify transport system, have water boats and the rest. Since you not doing it, if a rich Chinedu come and do it now you'll enjoy the service but still jealous him for his money.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Ikaeniyan0: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Meerahbel:
Go to Ologolo
Where's that located mirabel
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

How Lagos have river everywhere and still have traffic is shocking

People living in Ikorodu and want to go at The island have no business using bus at all
Ajah to VI should be boat ride

Water transportation is one area I wanted to invest in Lagos in the future sha
But after the 2023 elections I rather burn my money than invest
good of you, or why not invest it in SE or were u forbidden not to invest at home? Just a question oo grin

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Konquest: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
ogododo:

Source: World of Statistics @stats_feed
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Eucholocholo:
Woow
slaving there lives away developing another manโ€™s land cheesy grin
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by accordadoga30(f): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Lagos na glorified slum

Search for the worst cities to live in on google boom Lagos will be number one

Yet pigs no wan leave.

If pigs could leave Lagos, there would be less traffic congestion

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:

cool

Dey play

you say wetin I bet you cars wey dey operational in lagos state is over a million you say 100k na one LGA you dey talk ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Konquest: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Dey play

Some people and self hate... you think anyone outside Nigeria knows if you are Yoruba or Ibo when they talk about Lagos gridlock
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Bliss52: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
you say wetin I bet you cars wey dey operational in lagos state is over a million you say 100k na one LGA you dey talk ๐Ÿ™„

How many people dey lagos
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
ofwest47:
Take it or leave it Lagos is still among the best traffic cities in the world, with super roads, super train services and super naval road systems.
I doubt if lagos would even rank top 100 in all you've listed grin
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Kenmatt(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
One question I will always ask on all these statistics, who has gone to count them?
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by BabaIbo: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:

A million cars for 22 million people

Common be logical

You and wis dom/se nse are two parallel lines, una no fit meet, I hope you sef know?

Do you know the number of vehicles that enter and leave Lagos daily?

Do the math.

Again, the research is on cities and not countries.

Chai, urc hins and being stew pead are like 5 and 6.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:

How many people dey lagos
the reason why I said its more than a million is because in my area alone motor wey dey is at least a thousand because some individuals own 2 to 4 cars while some no get at all but I am sure operational vehicles in lagos is more than a million. Lagos big ooooooo
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Federalis: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nah this kind of thing Nigeria dey carry first.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Bliss52: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
BabaIbo:

You and wisdom/sense are two parallel lines, una no fit meet.

Do you know the number of vehicles that enter and leave Lagos daily?

Do the math.

Again, the research is on cities and not countries.

Chai, urc hins and being stewpead are like 5 and 6.

Seun, Nlfpmod

How does this guy get away with insulting people

Should we also start
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by BabaIbo: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bliss52:

Seun, Nlfpmod

How does this guy get away with insulting people

Should we also start

Do you know the meaning of insults?

When did asking of questions become insult?

Grow up and stop cr ying like a kid his/her biscuit was collected by a misch ievous big brother/sister.

I think you should be the one to be penalized for that for coming direct at people.
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Bliss52: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
the reason why I said its more than a million is because in my area alone motor wey dey is at least a thousand because some individuals own 2 to 4 cars while some no get at all but I am sure operational vehicles in lagos is more than a million. Lagos big ooooooo

So in your area 1 ๐Ÿš— car for every 4 families ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง, same applies in Ajegunle, Mushin, Ajangbadi, Igo elerin

Every family owns a car

So who are on BRT
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Bliss52: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
BabaIbo:

Do you know the meaning of insults?

When did asking of questions become insult?

Grow up and stop cr ying like a kid his/her biscuit was collected by a misch ievous big brother/sister.

I think you should be the one to be penalized for that for coming direct at people.

Explain to the mods
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by SonOfDSoil01: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
ask4bk:

Bia, Rashidat Ogunbanwo, I know life is not easy for you there at Ikorodu. Even if all the Chinedu and Chiamaka leave that forsaken Lagos, things will still not prosper for the people there.

What your state needs is to diversify transport system, have water boats and the rest. Since you not doing it, if a rich Chinedu come and do it now you'll enjoy the service but still jealous him for his money.
Why not do all this in anambala? Abi Rashidat write letter say make Chinedu and chiamaka come slave Dey sell lacasera and gala for traffic? Abeg make Una Dey try get sense for that side grin na Una Dey rush usโ€ฆ.Abi how many Yoruba Man U see Dey sell for traffic for onitcha
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by FireUpNow(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Why is lagos number one in every negative index in the entire world

The same lagos Tinubu built from scratch
The way those master straigists made it to world class level. His supporters will campaign with thos stat
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Akerele44(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Some of you will always find ways to justify nonsense.

Lagos has over a million automobiles plying roads on a daily basis and you're here vomiting trash.
The guy lives in nnewi no blame am
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by sunboy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
There is no way Lagos is worse than LA. That screenshot must have been edited ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ by the children of hate again who are against anything Nigeria.

Lagos donโ€™t even have half of the cars in LA.

Lagos roads are free on Sundays. LA is a mess Monday to Sunday all day all night. Which mumu number 1.

Anyone else notice the rise in anti-Nigeria posts on this forum lately ?
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by Menclothing: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Biggest lie of the year this op never visited any city in china or India

And no more traffic in Lagos after subsidies

Travel outside Nigeria and see traffic you will be on one sport for hours how many cars is in Lagos
Re: Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics by FOXDOSSIER: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Corper Sanni Mariam, Passengers, Driver Die In Imo Road Accident / FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Multiple Cars Collide With Each Other At Iyana Oworo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.