Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him (25859 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
soqmeov:
LOL! BREAKING NEWS!!! The negotiations at that time didn't even involve territorial concessions. And according to Naftali Bennett, Ukraine has even agreed to Russia's terms: no nato, and donbas avtonomy, and Russia will return to their pre february location. The west derailed the talk TWICE! Their reasons? According to the former Israeli pm, to "hit Putin hard", and according to Turkish foreign minister, "to weaken Russia". I don't think that's Ukraine "deciding".
This stupid idiots come online to defend something they have no indepth idea about, see how you dissected the main reason that caused this war, I just feel they're biased and worship the West especially US hence will argue ignorantly without facts, the West are not special!...by the way there mundane culture and influence is messing up the world in general.

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
IjeBos:

So, do you or do you or do you not believe in a country's sovereignty?

It's always amusing listening to know nothings who find a few naira to japa, log online to trash their country and pretend to now be international policy savants. But, I'll leave that for later.
Funny thing is that you're biased already and won't stick to fact and reality!, now let me elucidate you, the Donbas region has had a referendum and 90% voted they want out of Ukraine, this alone can draw interest of help from Russia to aid them have there sovereignty, but Ukraine refused them to go, something similar to Sudan and South Sudan, you know what it resulted to!... now in terms of NATO and Russia, I will give you an example, then use your conscience and answer 😀, Say you own a very big house as a wealthy man with family, you have a special secret of making money locked up inside one of your rooms, then comes along a neighbour also very wealthy who also have a special means of making money as well and locked up in a special room, then your said neighbour buys a telescope to be watching your money making activities from his land and property, now frankly answer how will you feel!?, FYI, I didn't trash Nigeria, Nigeria trashed itself with backward, hypocritical, selfish and greedy individuals everywhere!, so leave that talk!

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by soqmeov: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
This stupid idiots come online to defend something they have no indepth idea about, see how you dissected the main reason that caused this war, I just feel they're biased and worship the West especially US hence will argue ignorantly without facts, the West are not special!...by the way there mundane culture and influence is messing up the world in general.
Abi nah. I do not hate the west, but i sure as hell hate their government. Even people in the west who are more prone to propaganda are beginning to appreciate the fact that their government are sh!t. Reasons why some Africans continue to bury their head in the sand is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
soqmeov:
Abi nah. I do not hate the west, but i sure as hell hate their government. Even people in the west who are more prone to propaganda are beginning to appreciate the fact that their government are sh!t. Reasons why some Africans continue to bury their head in the sand is beyond me.
The white man's worship syndrome, it's ridiculously puzzling to me as well!

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by IjeBos(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
Funny thing is that you're biased already and won't stick to fact and reality!, now let me elucidate you, the Donbas region has had a referendum and 90% voted they want out of Ukraine, this alone can draw interest of help from Russia to aid them have there sovereignty, but Ukraine refused them to go, something similar to Sudan and South Sudan, you know what it resulted to!... now in terms of NATO and Russia, I will give you an example, then use your conscience and answer 😀, Say you own a very big house as a wealthy man with family, you have a special secret of making money locked up inside one of your rooms, then comes along a neighbour also very wealthy who also have a special means of making money as well and locked up in a special room, then your said neighbour buys a telescope to be watching your money making activities from his land and property, now frankly answer how will you feel!?

Your writing is soo poor, I can barely make out what you are saying.
As I said, you should google property rights. Your understanding of it, like your writing is poor. Your privacy extends only as far as you keep it private. If you have a special room that you don't want people looking into, I assume you'd buy nice dark curtains, right? You can't build a glass house, not put up curtains than complain your neighbor can see you, want to stop them from seeing you, and threaten to beat them up if they don't stop seeing you.

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by AllenSpencer: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kaiser20:

So the Europeans who sold your entire Race to slavery will make Heaven abi?. They are all the same imperialist

The world has moved on please!

Still holding-on to the slavery excuse in 2023. Learn the history and move-on!

The failure of one generation must not be vested on the next generation! I hope you don't have Caucasians as friends, cos its glaring you will kill them one day.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by AllenSpencer: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
Says Angel Micheal! 🤡

I have already cancelled his name. He is going to hell.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Gaskiya77: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
I hate Putin and Russians fighting against Ukraine which has led to the dead of so many people in Ukraine and the destruction of properties. Africans has also suffered due to the war.
The funny thing about the war was there was no provocation other than hatred against the west by the Russians. This war does not worth the killings and the destruction of properties at all on a sovereign nation. The entire world must hold Putin and his collaborators responsible against humanity. The war must end now and it is Russians and their Putin that can stop it. If they fail to do that, the world and the anger of God would rise against them.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PepeXKermit: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
ednut1:
Over 1m lives wasted on a useless war

Useless war? How is it useless? America go fight una call am military intervention, russsia go, you dey call am useless war.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PepeXKermit: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gaskiya77:
I hate Putin and Russians fighting against Ukraine which has led to the dead of so many people in Ukraine and the destruction of properties. Africans has also suffered due to the war.
The funny thing about the war was there was no provocation other than hatred against the west by the Russians. This war does not worth the killings and the destruction of properties at all on a sovereign nation. The entire world must hold Putin and his collaborators responsible against humanity. The war must end now and it is Russians and their Putin that can stop it. If they fail to do that, the world and the anger of God would rise against them.

You are in your feelings..

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gaskiya77:
I'm not saying Putin is perfect but you obviously don't understand how evil the US government and NATO are.

Putin is only acting base on the provocative moves of NATO around the Russian borders. He's concern about the security of his country.

Regardless, the war needs to be stopped 💞💞

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by BentizilL: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gaskiya77:
The #1 defender of your God in the world today is Russia. Nobody can held Russia accountable for anything, it's better you stop deceiving yourself.
You want to held someone that make the law that govern you responsible, what a stupid statement.

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
You're the Imbeciìlic fool here!, he should backdown first because you and the West you lick there asses are gods or what!?... you must be mentally unstable!, how about the West and Ukraine recognises the region that want out of Ukraine as a sovereign state?, how about they move there plan of establishing a NATO presence out of Ukraine?, do you realise Ukraine was once a Soviet country?, same way the US/ UK influences countries in north America and parts of Europe, same way Russia influences Baltic nations, you're a foolish activist filled with ignorance and cowardice!

soqmeov:
Lmao! You're gravely misinformed. Russia has genuine security concerns which were ignored by west, even some1 with only two brain cells would have figured dis out by now. Let d Russians go n place missiles n base in Mexico n tell d Americans "no one is interested in invading them. Only d good Lord knows where you dug out your begging and kowtowing part. Putin has been stating his demands since God knows when, even leaders before Putin have voiced their concerns about nato's expansion. I recently saw a video of Gorbachev stating d same n even predicting that a war might breakout as a result of this.

I don't want to call you people retards.
Question is: who has the power to end this war right NOW?
You were asked to tell us how the West can end the war right now.
Go ahead, tell us how the West can immediately stop Putin from attacking Ukraine!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Go ahead, tell us how the West can immediately stop Putin from attacking Ukraine!
You're actually the retarded one here!

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by soqmeov: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

lol! Feel free to use any foul language you like, it will only expose you as someone who throws a fit when calm and sensible discussion is ongoing. And people like that are most times out of touch with facts and reality. Russia's concerns are very clear, it's been repeated for so long, even a complete dunce should have figured it out by now. First, acknowledge Russia's security concerns. They are genuine, the world was on the brink of a nuclear apocalypse the last time the Soviets placed a missile base close to America. No NATO membership for Ukraine and recognise the autonomy of the donbas. The west has the power to end it, they've derailed two peacetalks so far because they want to "weaken Russia".

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by soqmeov: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

"hit putin hard", and "weaken Russia" using Ukraine as a proxy. The Ukrainians were on the verge of agreeing to a peace deal mediated by Israel but the west derailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Stoplying: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
soqmeov:
"hit putin hard", and "weaken Russia" using Ukraine as a proxy. The Ukrainians were on the verge of agreeing to a peace deal mediated by Israel but the west derailed it.
The Ukrainians did agree to a peace deal, it was in Turkey and it didn't involve Israel. As soon as Russia abided by the agreement by removing its troops from Kiev region, Ukraine threw the peace deal away and started claiming it had beaten Russian military in Kiev region. And NATO flooded Ukraine with more weapons and mercenaries and intelligence and military training...

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by uzomalahot: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 4:37am On Sep 27, 2023
soqmeov:
lol! Feel free to use any foul language you like, it will only expose you as someone who throws a fit when calm and sensible discussion is ongoing. And people like that are most times out of touch with facts and reality. Russia's concerns are very clear, it's been repeated for so long, even a complete dunce should have figured it out by now. First, acknowledge Russia's security concerns. They are genuine, the world was on the brink of a nuclear apocalypse the last time the Soviets placed a missile base close to America. No NATO membership for Ukraine and recognise the autonomy of the donbas. The west has the power to end it, they've derailed two peacetalks so far because they want to "weaken Russia".

soqmeov:

Caleycash:
You're actually the retarded one here!

Like I almost said, retards.
Comparing the 60's to now! Does US or Russia still need proximity (nearness) to destroy each other or any part of the world like they needed it in the 60's??
See all the steps you mentioned. How does that tally with "immediately"?? The ONLY person in the world that can stop the war immediately is PUTIN - by ordering his troops to stop attacking Ukraine!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by BALLOSKI: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2023
zelensky is cashing out lowkey. He's deceiving the likes of Biden.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Karnice600: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2023
soqmeov:
LOL! BREAKING NEWS!!! The negotiations at that time didn't even involve territorial concessions. And according to Naftali Bennett, Ukraine has even agreed to Russia's terms: no nato, and donbas avtonomy, and Russia will return to their pre february location. They were already preparing documents for the ratification of the agreement. The west derailed the talk TWICE! Their reasons? According to the former Israeli pm, to "hit Putin hard", and according to Turkish foreign minister, "to weaken Russia". I don't think that's Ukraine "deciding" what's best for them.

…return to pre February location fire. Give me a valid reason Russia seized Crimea. NATO? Or saving ethnic Russians?
Mtchewww.
Defending foolishness is never distinction in anyway.
Why did WARSAW pact fail?
Take that as your assignment
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Comparing the 60's to now! Does US or Russia still need proximity (nearness) to destroy each other or any part of the world like they needed it in the 60's??
See all the steps you mentioned. How does that tally with "immediately"?? The ONLY person in the world that can stop the war immediately is PUTIN - by ordering his troops to stop attacking Ukraine!
You're nothing but a US and the West puppet!, 🤡 🤡 🤡

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Pandar01: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Karnice600:

Talking nonsense.

Saying Ukraine alone has the ideal basis to determine what negotiations she deems fit does not mean opposing peace talks. That’s the stance of the West. Wether to cede lands to Russia or not is Ukraine’s to decide. The simple way to end the war is for Russian invaders to return home to their homeland and that’s all.

Why are so many of you like this ?
Must you curse at someone before you proove a point?
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Karnice600: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pandar01:

Why are so many of you like this ?
Must you curse at someone before you proove a point?

Prove has only one ‘o’ in it, Omo Iya mi. Abi you go say that wan too na curse I curse you?
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

I'm not saying Putin is perfect but you obviously don't understand how evil the US government and NATO are.

Putin is only acting base on the provocative moves of NATO around the Russian borders. He's concern about the security of his country.

Regardless, the war needs to be stopped 💞💞

Security of his country!😆 That one deserves a laugh.
My previous post below explains why:

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Stoplying: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If President Putin stops the war, then who stops the Nazis ?
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Okay. Putin just woke up one day and started fighting Ukraine.
Putin will just withdraw from Ukraine like that with any mutual agreement between him and zelensky.
The US and NATO was never involved in the war. In fact, they are saints.

Oh no way, it was never a proxy war!

wink wink
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2023
soqmeov:
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay. Putin just woke up one day and started fighting Ukraine.
Putin will just withdraw from Ukraine like that with any mutual agreement between him and zelensky.
The US and NATO was never involved in the war. In fact, they are saints.

Oh no way, it was never a proxy war!

wink wink

Beating about the bush.
Bottom line: Putin is the ONLY person that can IMMEDIATELY end the war!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2023
Stoplying:

If President Putin stops the war, then who stops the Nazis ?

Who are the Nazis, and stop them from what exactly?
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Beating about the bush.
Bottom line: Putin is the ONLY person that can IMMEDIATELY end the war!
He can't stop it if Ukraine doesn't want to.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

He can't stop it if Ukraine doesn't want to.

Another inane comment. If he orders his troops out, Zelensky will come to Russia to fight him, bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Reps Reintroduce #EndSARS Resolution For 117th Congress / No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / London Train Attack: 18 People Injured And Hospitalised After Failed Bucket Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.