Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. (13553 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Great News: Jadon Sancho Has Already Been Shown The Path Forward At Manchester U / Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by KakiP(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Deactivate na! Who e help?

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Osofia Ten Hag
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by emmyw(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Story
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Nteogwuija(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
utenwuson:
Ten hag I'll be sacked before Christmas

Lol, even if they wanted to sack, they don't have the money to pay him off. United is broke.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Ade1177: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Erik boot him out

United became way too soft and favoured players like pogba over mourinho

Pls any player that can't work under you boot him out

The rubbish they can't do under Pep

Jao cancelo got shipped out of city once a fall out with Pep
Many others

United need a strong and sturbbon manager like erik

United problem can not be solved in 2yrs

But with erik in the next 3 to 4 yrs

United will be challenging for the trophies again

Because
Rashford
Mctominnay
Martial
Maguire
Sancho

These guys are not interested in Football
But their personal glory and salary

United needs erik just like Diego someone and Pep

Don't take nonsense from any player

7 Likes

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by abobote: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
He hasn't seen something yet, he wants to form sturbon when he is not Mpape, Ronaldo or Messi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na wa o. How Sancho go commit fraud with Ten Hag for Manchester United? Na wa for these people o
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Kenmatt(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
My take is that Ten Hag doesn't sign good players.

Let's count down to the number of Players he has signed since he joined United that are flopping.

And the most annoying part is that he signs them too expensive.

Antony Santos
Weghout
Sabitzer
Onana
Hidjulund

These guys are all performing below expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by djkirkoo2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Erik ten Hag days are numbered as a Manchester United FC coach in few months
says a CR7 fan😒

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by thesolutions(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
The issue is critical.
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Nteogwuija(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
nafisu:
The whole situation is just somehow ,the coach himself admitted jadon has alot of unresolved personal issues, knowing these facts talking about jadon like that after poor performance, in a match he didn't start was just off, he could have ignored the question about Sancho.

Lol, you won't even tolerate late coming from your employee that you pay 30k naira a month. Just so you know, Sancho is among the 3 highest paid footballers in Europe, and he's not even among the top 20 wide players.

Dude has been given enough time. He had 3 months holiday last season which the coach signed up, just to clear off his personal issues. That guy has got no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by kiddkash(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stanweezy:
Eric 10 hag fit destroy Man Utd with this his disciplinary actions
Because they're over grown and paid babies who are used to getting whatever they cry for

4 Likes

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Felaincarnated: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
School na scam no gree u kno sey deactivate no be delete. He has everytin intact d moment he reactivates
Scolivilio:
Is it that serious? Even greenwood didn't delete his, imagine Ronaldo deleting his 1bn IG lol

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by BarrElChapo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stanweezy:
Eric 10 hag fit destroy Man Utd with this his disciplinary actions

Nonsense talk, pep and arteta were more ruthless when they took over from City & Arsenal respectively.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by beejayodus(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Juniet:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
You no dey tire?
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Joezik(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see ManUtd sacking ten hag before the end of this season.

This I have seen.

Story

2 Likes

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by DemonAngel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Safe to say Sancho's Man Utd career is gone. Feuds like this lead to exile from team. *Lukaku*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by BarrElChapo(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Algold:
To be a manager, you must be able to manage all kind of players.
In this case, Ten Hag is a poor manager.
Sacho cost Man Utd a fortune and one of the best performer at Dortmund

Yet he doesn’t play for England. Dey play 😒

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Algold:
To be a manager, you must be able to manage all kind of players.
In this case, Ten Hag is a poor manager.
Sacho cost Man Utd a fortune and one of the best performer at Dortmund

Ten Haag is a bad manager all the players performing in their previous clubs before man united are now flops under him which shows how bad his managerial acumen his
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sancho should ask Pogba how far...!

Jude Bellingham kept his head down, worked harder, and stayed focused... He is currently the darling of Bernabeu.

I don't know what gets into these one season wonders that makes them think they've arrived when they haven't truly started.

Well... Na Mumu United dey waste money on top this kind senseless players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Sprints3: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ode coach with ode players... If I be united coach for 3 days dem go know what's up... Me wey no gbadun b4... I no mind use forson and pellistri attack... Rashford go chop bench if he mess up... But ten hag na agbari ojukwu e no dey hear word... Coconut head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Sprints3: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lamasta:

Ten Haag is a bad manager all the players performing in their previous clubs before man united are now flops under him which shows how bad his managerial acumen his
Una never know anything please check his backlog staff especially the training coach one useless freelance PHE teacher na him dey manage their fitness now na about 6 players dey injury list... Casemiro looks fat... Varane so slow on the ball...
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Angelfrost(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Moyes days were numbered after just a season...

LVG had his days numbered after 2 seasons...!

Y'all numbered Mourinho's days after 2...!

Ole became useless after 2 seasons...!

How many more good coaches will you people number their days in that useless club?!! grin
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lamasta:

Yeah...

Mourinho, a legend, was a bad manager...!

Van Gaal, another legend, was a bad manager...!

Ole, who gave them their best winning run, became a bad manager...!

Ralf Ragnick, the attacking tactician, was a bad manager...!

When you leave the root source of a disease, and keep hammering at symptoms, you continue to suffer those symptoms.

Just wait till Klopp and Pep become useless managers in that Man United! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by kstyle2(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
sylve11:
Ten Hang nor be am.

I am beginning to believe Christiano Ronaldo's tales. cool
ten haag is spit on. Today's players are so soft. Sir Alex got rid of Beckham, jaap stam, van nistelrooy, Keane when they all acted bigger than the coach. The same coach gave him 3 months off to get himself back and even recommended coaches to help him. Sancho, like maguire is another overrated English player
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by lawrenzooo: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Juniet:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

This your begging don turn profession oh. Everyday you haven't eaten since yesterday.... smiley
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Faposky95: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Next two losses and he's out.
Let them learn from their compadre Chelsea
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Kachidubem: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Is sancho still collecting his 250k every week ?

If yes, then I'll know football world is crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Revelation4(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Flop in real match

Flop in training grin

Got angry his coach exposed his flop performance in training and said sh*t...now he may never play for Man u again
like the coach is not a fluke himself
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by RealEzee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
angry if e no gree apologize den make d werey go ja re
E no fit try dis wif Sir AF or mourinho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Take South Africa For Granted, Fans Caution Super Eagles / ‘you Cant Compare Tottenham To Liverpool’- Mauricio Pochettino / Kaka Advises Neymar To Leave PSG For Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.