Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. (13577 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Great News: Jadon Sancho Has Already Been Shown The Path Forward At Manchester U / Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Nteogwuija(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lamasta:

Ten Haag is a bad manager all the players performing in their previous clubs before man united are now flops under him which shows how bad his managerial acumen his

Lol, which players are u talking about? Wanbissaka is playing his best football under Ten Hag. Rashford had his best ever season last season, Gernacho became starboy under him. Casemiro was revolutional, even though his legs have now weakened. People slam Anthony, I too detest him going forward, but he did better than Jack Grealish in his first season at City. Please, which of the players are u talking about?

Modified: I see you're a Mancity fan, most likely a Ronaldo fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Ray07(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kenmatt:
My take is that Ten Hag doesn't sign good players.

Let's count down to the number of Players he has signed since he joined United that are flopping.

And the most annoying part is that he signs them too expensive.

Antony Santos
Weghout
Sabitzer
Onana
Hidjulund

These guys are all performing below expectations.
Typical African analyst.
Shey EtH don turn scout and negotiator abi . . .

Shey na him tell the useless board to agree a late deal for Antony.

New players way just joined, you don already tag them useless. grin
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stanweezy:
Eric 10 hag fit destroy Man Utd with this his disciplinary actions
That's what the club needs.
Sancho shouldn't be earning wages of £350k in the first place cox thats one of dy reasons he is lazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by OJEEMAH(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sancho should ask Pogba how far...!

Jude Bellingham kept his head down, worked harder, and stayed focused... He is currently the darling of Bernabeu.

I don't know what gets into these one season wonders that makes them think they've arrived when they haven't truly started.

Well... Na Mumu United dey waste money on top this kind senseless players.
United have been using fat salaries to reward underperforming player.

I blame them not him. 350k pounds a week is making him feel untouchable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Nyanabo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Memberclub:
Average player. Stealing for a living

Guess he stole the money your broke father never had. Little kid
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by uzomalahot: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by BALLOSKI: 4:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Erik ten Hag days are numbered as a Manchester United FC coach in few months
I can't wait for him to be kicked out. He's too full of himself.
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Knetpro(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Otolomo1(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Dey play tongue
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Erik ten Hag days are numbered as a Manchester United FC coach in few months
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Otolomo1(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see ManUtd sacking ten hag before the end of this season.

This I have seen.
but forget to see yourself grin wink
Re: Jadon Sancho Has Now Deactivated His Instagram Account. by Algold: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Yet he doesn’t play for England. Dey play 😒

11 players at all time. And on same position the spot is tight... Too many good players... He will get his time when he start playing regular football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaka Advises Neymar To Leave PSG For Madrid / Super Eagles Defeat Sparta Rotterdam In Warm Up / The European Court Of Justice Has Authorised The Creation Of The Super League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.