Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,415 members, 7,839,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role (2757 Views)

Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Afrocandy Offers Beverly Osu A Movie Role / 86-Year-Old Hugh Hefner Marries 26-Year-Old Crystal Harris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role by Beston12: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
News Of The World confirmed the story after speaking to Naomie, and below is the article they published: PIRATES of the Caribbean babe Naomie Harris has jumped ship – and will shoot to mega stardom as the new Bond girl. Naomie, 34 , will be Daniel Craig’s sexy sidekick in the soon -to-be filmed new 007 movie. The British actress was spellbinding as Tia Dalma, the grotesque witch in the second and third Pirate films. And her steamy love scene with Jamie Foxx in the Miami Vice remake proved she’s the right caliber for Bond. Naomie, who stays superfit doing pilates and yoga, says: “I’m totally comfortable naked.” Her mind’s just as agile – she graduated from Cambridge University with a degree in social and political science. Londoner Naomie revealed she isn’t recognized in the street, despite her movie success. “I like that,” she says. “I’ve got one of those faces that people don’t recognize.” All that is about to change as she follows in the footsteps of gorgeous Bond girls like Ursula Andress, Jane Seymour and Halle Berry. The plot of the new film, known only by its working title Bond , is being kept firmly under wraps. Judi Dench will again play M and Ralph Fiennes is in the running for a role. It is due for release in November 2012 For what is worth, was considered for the role, which is a shining example, appreciation, and recognition for her acting prowess the world over, and a better opportunity may just be around the corner. Genevieve dropped as Naomi Harris lands James Bond movie role
Re: Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role by anonymous6(f): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2011
but Genevieve Nnaji was never considered to ever play the "the new bond girl role" in the first place, Naomie Harris was always picked from the beginning to play the part; so this is something new I am hearing

Naomie Harris
[img]http://3.bp..com/_AcBUSVxs82w/SwqtYyBn60I/AAAAAAAAWrE/aZHK4T3rLIM/s1600/Naomie_Harris_Wallpapers.jpg[/img]

Genevieve Nnaji

Re: Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role by BootyOnMe: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2011
Fine then.
Life goes on.
Re: Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2011
anonymous6:

but Genevieve Nnaji was never considered to ever play the "the new bond girl role" in the first place, Naomie Harris was always picked from the beginning to play the part; so this is something new I am hearing

seconded (at the bolded) that was just some unfounded rumor.
Re: Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role by babyboy3(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2011

True!!! it was between Naomie Harris and Freida Pinto, but Naomie was the favourite from day one, all the ooh aah to butter up Genevieve's profile is getting over board, what next Genevieve for Charlie's Angels or Tomb Raider
Re: Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role by omar22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2011
ha!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" / Photos Of Dbanj Celebrating Eagles Victory In SA Afcon 2013 / Jude Engees Okoye's Little Secret Exposed: He Used To Be A Bus Conductor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.