Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show (5195 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by anonymous6(f): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2011
[b]" We live in a Kardashian nation, but President Barack Obama isn't exactly a fan of reality TV's royal family!

First Lady Michelle Obama tells iVillage that her hubby, 50, doesn't like Sasha, 10, and Malia, 13, keeping up with Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's antics on the boob tube.

Michelle, 47, says that like most parents, she and Barack regulate how much TV their daughters watch and what they're allowed to see. "Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians -- when they watch that stuff -- he doesn't like that as much," she told iVillage.

"But I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in -- what did you learn when you watched that," Michelle explained. "And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay."
While the Kardashian family is known for their big spending (Kim purchased a $325,000 Ferrari earlier this month), their upbringing wasn't entirely different from Sasha and Malia's.

Michelle tells iVillage she doesn't want her girls raised as "little princesses."

"They have to make their own beds, to clean up their rooms," she says. "Sasha has started doing the laundry. Malia was supposed to be doing it but [Sasha] is really into laundry."

Khloe, 27, told Babycenter last month about her "Cinderella" upbringing. "When I turned twelve, my mom's housekeeper was not allowed to enter my room," she said. Kris Jenner told her at the time: "You're twelve now. You do all your own laundry. You make your bed."
Khloe said when Kendall and Kylie Jenner were born, "I had to do all the dishes and I cooked for them. But honestly now, I'm a great cook and I'm OCD clean and I like that my parents did that."[/b]
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/barack-obama-doesnt-daughters-watching-kardashians-says-michelle-120532335.html?nc

Kardashian sisters
Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by anonymous6(f): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2011

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by BootyOnMe: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Too bad.
Even "Holy Nwenje" Nigerians are watching and tweeting.
Btw, please start packing OUT of the White House. Your days are numbered.
Move back to Kenya and practice your 'Sharia' laws on your daughters S&M. wink

I would rather watch "The Kardashians" than the 'Cosby Show'!

You can't stop a moving train, so gerrrid of ALL TVs and Phones/Magazines in your daughters' lives.

Shi-YOR!

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by anonymous6(f): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Too bad.
Btw, please start packing of the White House. You days are numbered.

You can't stop a moving train, so gerrrid of ALL TVs and Phones/Magazines in your daughters' lives.

Shi-YOR!

OMG, lol
Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by Viktallbay(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
BootyOnMe: Too bad.
Btw, please start packing OUT of the White House. Your days are numbered.

Shi-YOR!
heediot, of course u will like the show u re just as dumb as d kardashians u most probably cant understand a reasonable show.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by oluwadare26(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
But likes his daughters when they watch Beyonce perform semi-unclad
Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by mysticgal(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
neither my dad'no kardashians'period.
Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
oluwadare26: But likes his daughters when they watch Beyonce perform semi-unclad
abi o,talking about hypocrisy and double standard.am sure beyonce is a better role model than kim,that reminds me some 2 or 3 years back i saw beyonce's nude body here on nairaland,its a pity i cant find it,ill have posted it here.she was completely nude,no pant no bra.i was shocked to my bones.i saw another picture of her where she was entertaining her audience sitting down and she spread her 2 legs so wide for her audience to see what jay.z is browsing.am not bringing beyonce down but if you say you dont want your kids watching 'keeping up with the kardashians' because its not educative,is beyonce's 'irreplacable song and ,single ladies etc' are they informative,do they add to the intellect seeing semi nude women dancing,shaking their bom bom for the camera and opening their legs.abeg spare me joor if you were even saying you allow your kids to only watch cnn,bbc,aljazera,religious stations and disney cartoons,e for don better
Re: Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show by anonymous6(f): 4:23am On May 01, 2013
oluwadare26: But likes his daughters when they watch Beyonce perform semi-unclad

kulyie: abi o,talking about hypocrisy and double standard.am sure beyonce is a better role model than kim,that reminds me some 2 or 3 years back i saw beyonce's nude body here on nairaland,its a pity i cant find it,ill have posted it here.she was completely nude,no pant no bra.i was shocked to my bones.i saw another picture of her where she was entertaining her audience sitting down and she spread her 2 legs so wide for her audience to see what jay.z is browsing.am not bringing beyonce down but if you say you dont want your kids watching 'keeping up with the kardashians' because its not educative,is beyonce's 'irreplacable song and ,single ladies etc' are they informative,do they add to the intellect seeing semi nude women dancing,shaking their bom bom for the camera and opening their legs.abeg spare me joor if you were even saying you allow your kids to only watch cnn,bbc,aljazera,religious stations and disney cartoons,e for don better

you guys have a point, but I guess since beyonce and jay-z raised money for his campaign for his second term he has a little biased view towards beyonce then kim

(1) (Reply)

Google Billionaire Seen Riding The Subway / Runtown Hangs Out With Kenya’s Ms Ukwu, Corazon Kwamboka / Iyanya Allegedly Had His Traditional Wedding Today In Calabar(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.