Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng (35766 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng / How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by alphabbey1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
kentornic:
If someone has gotten to the level of thinking of buying IPHONE 15...trust me the person already has a car. The people that buy iphone 15 all have good cars already.
This is why I chose not to reply all of the fake psychologists and fraud analysts here...
Unless the person is a yahoo boy and got the phone from white woman, anybody using iPhone 15 in this country is a car owner....
You can't just wake up and say you want to pay 1.5m+ right from your pocket to buy phone while walking on the street...
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Not all of us are as poor as you are, boy
brother make I drop aza make you drop something for me? Please
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Seconded!
thirded

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by EgunMogaji2: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
post=126057802:
Yes it can.

It can even get you a nice piece of land from Egunmogaji2 (Agba awo himself).
Very legit and dependable.
One of the most trusted Nairalander we've come acrossed.

Invest wisely guys,
Phone for 1.5 Million can wait.
First things first.

Thank you Oga mi.

Nothing beats land investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by alphabbey1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Some of us can afford to buy over 100pcs of it at once, but we won't do it because we don't see any need for it

What do you need iphone for that other cheaper phones and laptops can't do
Relax bro, rich people don't think the way you are thinking. You are just thinking like an hustler.... most People that make money online without leaving there bed buy this like biscuits and they all have atleast a car... if you are asked to point out a 15 pro max user with no car now, you will be nowhere to be found... Anyone using iphone 15 with no car is a yahoo boy that was given the phone by a white woman.... Anyone that pay cash out of the pocket to buy the phone is a potential car owner with strong financial backing ....

So you need to keep your advice to yourself boss...

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by alphabbey1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
beardedboy:

You'll be surprised that a large portion of eyefone 15 users don't even own a tyre or metre square of land.
You are wrong. Totally wrong. And am very sure you have not seen anyone with iphone 15 around you......
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Some of us can afford to buy over 100pcs of it at once, but we won't do it because we don't see any need for it

I just read it now that the thing even overheat.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by vickydevoka(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

If I were to give you my personal opinion, I will say No!

Use it to buy cheap lands or Silver bars, and hold. Thank me later!

That phone is a liability! And am sure you using a very good phone already if you worth that amount you stated. So why are you so freaked about a new liability?
I just want to upgrade from 14 to 15
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Elxandre(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Go and check out the phones of the richest men...in reality it's the poor appearing rich that buy these gadgets. A true rich man will be thinking of how to multiply that wealth.

The same rich men buying Rolls Royce and Maybach's when a camry is just as good enough? grin
Abi the same men buying houses for small small girls?
All men have what they waste money on unless you aren't a living thing.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by AllenSpencer: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I just want to upgrade from 14 to 15

You are not upgrading, you just paying Apple free cash!

Its not worth it! You buying almost same phone at same price.

Iphone 11,12,13,14 and 15 are all same! They fooling people with Size, weight and camera lens. Practically, they are the same!
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Gafferde: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
If I won't be using it for my online jobs...then there's no post buying it
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Offpoint1: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

The truth...

The only gadget I can buy with millions is PC, buying a million naira is silliness.

99% of them will still end up using the million naira phone just 3 days, call, internet and camera.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by cashmyles: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Kingchineme6(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=TANID post=126053395][/quote]Am I included because as I dey like I need someone to invest in me and I promise to give him or her a nice return investment.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please, Ejoor, Biko, Don Allah. cry
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Augustenite(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Please teach me how to make this money senior man. Or anyone that can, please make nna teach me. I am bleeping broke.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by AskProf: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Serapha:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by vickydevoka(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You are not upgrading, you just paying Apple free cash!

Its not worth it! You buying almost same phone at same price.

Iphone 11,12,13,14 and 15 are all same! They fooling people with Size, weight and camera lens. Practically, they are the same!
Upgrade doesn't mean you are paying fully, you will only balance up
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by ojonugba2014(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol.... I can't imagine myself using all those high iphone. In fact if I have gone mad. I will never use #1m to buy a phone when there are thousands of people out there that I can help thier career or change thier lives with just 100k.

One of my customer is using 12pro max. Nd he did not even have 5k in his account. I dea always laugh anytime wea I see am.

Me that stil have up to 3m In my account is using ordinary Tecno spark 10 pro 8gb/246g version ND Tecno pouviour 4 pro.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by PaulH07: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Carmartng:

VIEW MORE via https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/can-the-iphone-15-pro-max-price-buy-any-car-in-nigeria/

Sponsored Post

A I this one dey play ni?

Na for where you wan take see 2003 Corolla for 1.2?

You wan buy car with half engine be that...
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Agunesinjaweola: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Visit Oyo Housing Corporation in Ibadan and apply to buy a Government allotted Plot in new Estate at Ibadan for N1.8m and sell for N10m in 5 years...

Thanks me later in 5 years

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by komols856: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Carmartng:

VIEW MORE via https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/can-the-iphone-15-pro-max-price-buy-any-car-in-nigeria/

Sponsored Post

It can also buy a plot of land for you in Epe Lagos.....Dial +2348030897019 for more information.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Jay0079: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
DiamondPant:

They use it to show off and deceive my gender.
Unfortunately, wisdom has located some of us to know that majority of the guys flaunting expensive phones are squatting with their friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm so glad that my man isn't a flashy stuff freak.
Dude uses a simple phone, a moderate car and buys decent clothes. There are only three things flashy about him: his teeth, his third leg and his bank account.
And i count myself super lucky to have him.
His third leg...damn, it must be huge I guess.πŸ˜‚.well done ma
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Nex123: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
alphabbey1:

Honestly, your analysis is flawed.
Anyone considering to buy 1.5m Naira car is definitely not the target market of iPhone...

No be poor man dey consider to use 12 Pro max, talkless of 15 Pro

It's not flawed anything... Some people borrow or do some biz to get this device... To feel among
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Codes151(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2023
If you need iPhone 15 call me. I will give at 1.2m rather than 1.5
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by AllenSpencer: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

Upgrade doesn't mean you are paying fully, you will only balance up

The point is that, it will still make money out of your pocket, just to practically buy the same phone. Buy rare coins with that cash.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by rockyh(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Chijeep:
On a normal level iPhone 15 suppose no pass 350k but as APC don make dollar a god over naira then we gat no option dan to compare mobile phone prices with car and landed properties angry sad
you think it is that cheap internationally
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by rickleye: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2023
alphabbey1:

Anyone considering to buy 1.5m Naira car is definitely not the target market of iPhone...

I counter . Why not ? It’s not subscription based so if you have Pennies that total 1.5m. Apple will gladly take it and say bye bye
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by unbiased2021: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Reelmii:
What happens wen the phone is stolen....will it eun back to the owner

Once stolen, you may not be able to use it ever again cos of activation lock. Flashing may not work sef or may cost upto 200k.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by LordErrk: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2023
alphabbey1:

Lol. The target market of the iPhone is exactly for people like you...people like you who think anyone that doesn't have the latest iPhone is automatically poor. You kids sef
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Trustmea: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Goddyrichie:
yes have see a lot of guys that use d iPhone 14 but squat with they’re friends even some they re friends feed them just only iPhone and nice clothes
Total madness all this na to impress ladies.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by paskal16: 2:59am On Sep 28, 2023
With the way our naira is falling, iphone go soon reach 10million per piece
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by dadabashua1(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post
which corolla is starting at 1.2M? You don't know what you are saying...it can't buy that car even as NIGERIAN used it starts at 2M be decieving people you hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NGK Spark Plugs and KYB Shock Absorber. / Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.