Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng (35719 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng / How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Tzar(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2023
It is your opinion that is flawed.
Go and check the phones of most real billionaires and you will understand.
Only your fake millionaire celebrities with a poor man’s attitude of looking richer than you are, that use these overpriced phones.
Most times, It is a way to compensate for status you don’t have and complex issues that make most people buy these things.

alphabbey1:

Honestly, your analysis is flawed.
Anyone considering to buy 1.5m Naira car is definitely not the target market of iPhone...

No be poor man dey consider to use 12 Pro max, talkless of 15 Pro
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Some of us can afford to buy over 100pcs of it at once, but we won't do it because we don't see any need for it

What do you need iphone for that other cheaper phones and laptops can't do

That idiot should come and answer this question.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Fearyourcreator: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2023
jiz:
Many buy all these sophisticated phones as tools for their work and it is an asset to them. Car can also be an asset or liability, It depend on your view.
Many?
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by psalmz(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2023
No 15 series starts from 900k
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2023
I beg, buy one for me, thanks.
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Some of us can afford to buy over 100pcs of it at once, but we won't do it because we don't see any need for it

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by dokyOloye: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2023
alphabbey1:

Anyone considering to buy 1.5m Naira car is definitely not the target market of iPhone...

In Nigeria,
Na still all those girls without 30k in their account go carry am

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by ogmask: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2023
stano2:
Phone wey person wey no know de value go comot from your pocket sell for 70k

Many who will buy it are girls who can't afford to buy cars. Take a cue from the iPhone 12 series owners. How they do it I don't know but they are everywhere flaunting all sorts of iPhones.

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by dokyOloye: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2023
sylve11:
@op, that Golf 3 you mentioned there is the most problematic car ever produced. sad

cool
You’re likely talking of golf4.
Golf3 na very solid ride
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by gonkin(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Kestolove:
Poor man speaking, if you get money evn if it is sold for 5m...you go buy

Some people can buy it 50 times over but youll be surprised they use an itel or 60k tecno. Many politicians wont even use one but will buy for their side chics
Its in Africa one will notice abroad even cleaners can get one due of payment plan. So make Africans put bring shoulder down
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by edbraz05: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2023
alphabbey1:

But na poor men dey buy Iphone for nigeria because many of them cannot even afford #700,000 Nigerian used car.

Point is that so many people that buy and use Iphone in Nigeria don't even need it because they do not use the features at all.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by vickydevoka(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2023
AllenSpencer:

The point is that, it will still make money out of your pocket, just to practically buy the same phone. Buy rare coins with that cash.
What's rare coins
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by owunabastard: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

You should know by now, the guy that bears that moniker is a kid. Are you not seeing all his shallow comments in Nairaland?
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Gucciswaz: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Carmartng:

VIEW MORE via https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/can-the-iphone-15-pro-max-price-buy-any-car-in-nigeria/

Sponsored Post
abeg wetin be dy different between iphone,15plus,15pro,15pro max ..Is phone markers not confusing the people?
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Trustmea: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2023
ojonugba2014:
Lol.... I can't imagine myself using all those high iphone. In fact if I have gone mad. I will never use #1m to buy a phone when there are thousands of people out there that I can help thier career or change thier lives with just 100k.

One of my customer is using 12pro max. Nd he did not even have 5k in his account. I dea always laugh anytime wea I see am.

Me that stil have up to 3m In my account is using ordinary Tecno spark 10 pro 8gb/246g version ND Tecno pouviour 4 pro.

If he don't have 5k in his account as u portrayed then how did he buy the phone abi he stole it.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by eniteden(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Bros see the way u make my work easy grin thank you Jare.. Am still looking for the magic this phone get since 11 to 15 I never see maybe my eye dey pain or some people dey mad for head. Apple JaZ can never cash me, half of this money will change some family life forever believe me.
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Bethuel2022(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

Content creation. Not necessarily iphone 15 but a good phone helps in content creation.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by MasterTeeUSA: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Time for a small education moment...Rolls Royce and Maybach and Ferraris are cars that appreciate in value with time. Yes, some rich people collect cars because the values go up. If you came into wealth, of course you will waste the money...like politicians and children of rich folks. The way you become rich is by not wasting money. Some buy these gadgets strictly for business...like social media posting, and so on...but generally speaking its the POOR appearing RICH that buy these gadgets to make themselves feel important to people that can already see through their fake lives.

Elxandre:

The same rich men buying Rolls Royce and Maybach's when a camry is just as good enough? grin
Abi the same men buying houses for small small girls?
All men have what they waste money on unless you aren't a living thing.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by stevups(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You're still a kid.

May The Lord bless you on every Thursday
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Kaybaba5(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
DiamondPant:

They use it to show off and deceive my gender.
Unfortunately, wisdom has located some of us to know that majority of the guys flaunting expensive phones are squatting with their friends 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm so glad that my man isn't a flashy stuff freak.
Dude uses a simple phone, a moderate car and buys decent clothes. There are only three things flashy about him: his teeth, his third leg and his bank account.
And i count myself super lucky to have him.

Which one is third leg Biko
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by eruchboy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
beardedboy:

100pcs is less than 100m if you're importing it. Many people have more than that.

I don't sha.
Good morning(Afternoon)Boss
Thanks for the mature & honest reply
God bless you
I understand what you mean but the context the person I replied to is confusing
IS HE BUYING(Ordering) FOR BUSINESS OR FOR SHOW OFF
Cuz he's confused

1 Like

Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by eruchboy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Not all of us are as poor as you are, boy
Thank you Boss
Context is KEY
DO YOU SELL PHONES OR YOU JUST WANT TO SHOW OFF!?
I don't mind if you cashapp me so I can see something to eat
Thanks
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by alphabbey1(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2023
edbraz05:

But na poor men dey buy Iphone for nigeria because many of them cannot even afford #700,000 Nigerian used car.

Point is that so many people that buy and use Iphone in Nigeria don't even need it because they do not use the features at all.
No, you are wrong. Anyone using expensive IPhone without car obviously didn't take the money out of his or her pocket... He was given the phone....
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by alphabbey1(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2023
Tzar:
It is your opinion that is flawed.
Go and check the phones of most real billionaires and you will understand.
Only your fake millionaire celebrities with a poor man’s attitude of looking richer than you are, that use these overpriced phones.
Most times, It is a way to compensate for status you don’t have and complex issues that make most people buy these things.

Yet, Davido bought 300m naira car...
Ronaldo have countless of cars in his garage,
Wizkid bought 6 sports car in just one day...

Why not condem them for using overpriced cars, abi, 20 million naira car is not good enough ?

Point is, People buy according to preference... Have been using S21 ultra now since 2 years, the phone is serving me well and I see no need to upgrade to S23 Ultra... I purchased the S21 ultra because of the 100x Zoom features, am a fan of binoculars... Until I see any captivating features in any Samsung future release, I will continue to use this S21 ultra....

And mind you, I hate iPhone with passion, it has nothing i want...

And let me remind you again, anyone that doesn't have a car and using Iphone 15 Pro max didn't buy it with his/her money (Quote me with proof if am wrong)
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by alphabbey1(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2023
LordErrk:

Lol. The target market of the iPhone is exactly for people like you...people like you who think anyone that doesn't have the latest iPhone is automatically poor. You kids sef
You are totally off point and you definitely did not even understand what you read.
I will advice you take your time to read again, this time, slowly... coz nothing you said here even correlate with my take...

To help you, what I said is, no one with weak financial backing and in its right mind will carry money out of his or her pocket to buy phone at an amount enough to buy car...

You don't need any seer or an omniscient to tell you the young girls and young boys using iPhone got it from there boyfriend or through illegal means and these ones cannot be used as case study...
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Angel55555(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Dumb would be an understatement. Extremely dumb would be more appropriate.

Even people in richer countries rarely buy these phones cash. They set up a monthly payment plan even after it had been subsidized by the telecom company.

Exactlyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Tzar(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2023
If those guys you mentioned are the Nigerian youth’s role models for making and managing wealth, then we are in trouble. Go and check how many cars Mike Tyson had in his prime, then check where he is now.
You better learn how the Warren Buffets & Dangotes make & manage their wealth. Those are the real billionaires.
If you buy a 2million naira phone, you better have 20-50million in your account or that phone is sure to make you at least twice the value of the phone.
alphabbey1:

Yet, Davido bought 300m naira car...
Ronaldo have countless of cars in his garage,
Wizkid bought 6 sports car in just one day...

Why not condem them for using overpriced cars, abi, 20 million naira car is not good enough ?

Point is, People buy according to preference... Have been using S21 ultra now since 2 years, the phone is serving me well and I see no need to upgrade to S23 Ultra... I purchased the S21 ultra because of the 100x Zoom features, am a fan of binoculars... Until I see any captivating features in any Samsung future release, I will continue to use this S21 ultra....

And mind you, I hate iPhone with passion, it has nothing i want...

And let me remind you again, anyone that doesn't have a car and using Iphone 15 Pro max didn't buy it with his/her money (Quote me with proof if am wrong)
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by ojonugba2014(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Trustmea:

If he don't have 5k in his account as u portrayed then how did he buy the phone abi he stole it.

Na G-guy.he empty his account to buy the phone
Re: Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng by Trustmea: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
ojonugba2014:

Na G-guy.he empty his account to buy the phone
He wan impress ladies na their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours / Ibom Car Manufacturing Plants Taking Shape: House Members Visit Site... Photos / ⛔⛔⛔Weekend AWOOF VIN CHECK!!! ⛔⛔⛔⛔ FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,EUROPEAN CHECKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.