Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Jobs In Medical Field That Pays Well. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jobs In Medical Field That Pays Well. (167 Views)

How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Times Higher Education Lists University Of Ibadan As Top 400 In Medical Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Medical Field That Pays Well. by Neilpartel: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Top 10 Highest Paying Medical Jobs & Healthcare Careers in Nigeria

1. Heart Surgeon
Heart Surgeons, also known as Cardiothoracic Surgeons, are surgical experts that specialize in the chest organs, especially the heart. They are skilled in various heart procedures such as heart bypass and angioplasty among others. They perform both scheduled and emergency operations depending on the needs. They also perform pre and post-operation patient care.

In Nigeria, they earn a yearly average salary of NGN 1,410,000.

2. Orthopedic Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgeons are experts in the musculoskeletal system. They examine, diagnose, and perform surgery on bones and related organs. They are commonly known to help treat injuries such as broken bones, dislocated joints, and ligament injuries. They also work with rehabilitation therapists to help patients to recover from injuries and improve their quality of life after surgery.

They earn a yearly average income of NGN 17,519,700.

Read details here

https://onlinestudyingservices.com/2022/12/25/medical-field-jobs-that-pay-well-2023/

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My English Assignment Quiz / ILEARN AFRICA: a Fast Rising Learning Institute In Africa / Please Help Me Solve This Mathematics Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.