Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? (24178 Views)

Does 4g Network Consumes More Data Than 3g When Browsing? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by MacTayyy: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
All olosho apps...from tinder to bumble to ig
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by medolab90(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Instagram
Twitter
WhatsApp
Chrome
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
The only things that consume my phone data are Download and Work...!

I can't imagine expending my hard-earned data costs on frivolities like Social Media... For wetin na??! tongue

1 Like

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Administration1: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
No body wan talk Sportybet,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by 100smile(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Twitter
My bae. I made the mistake of sharing my sub wit her. Ahswear dat girl dey consume data

2 Likes

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by BoldBrainz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Adobe Acrobat, Gmail and Zoom.

Though they're my work tools.

And darn, there's literally no recent hollywood movie of interest that drops that I don't have downloaded.

1 Like

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by nahr(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
1. YouTube
2. Zoom
3. Facebook
4. Google meet
5. Telegram
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Dagenius53: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
So Facebook is not app again?
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Bintdawood(f): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Instagram🥺🤌🏾
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Chetas81(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Online video games ,I don't put tik tok on my phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by BoldBrainz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dagenius53:
So Facebook is not app again?

Facebook has fallen in the order of things. No serious persons spend time there anymore.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
TikTok for sure kiss

However the best way to use your data is YouTube.. excellent place to learn about the Holy Spirit
Wow!
Been the subject matter lately. Kindly recommend some of the pages you follow to learn about my friend.
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by saintkel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
TikTok for sure kiss

However the best way to use your data is YouTube.. excellent place to learn about the Holy Spirit
are u a lady?
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Keme4Real(f): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
@op I don't mostly or always use the 4 everyday.

My biggest consumer is Google podcasts followed by Tinder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Tonytonex(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
MindOnMatters00:
I was having an discussion with some persons and the issue was which apps burns more data on their phones.

While one was saying Instagram, another was saying YouTube and another was saying Whatsapp status.

So I want to know from you guys, which of these 4 apps mostly consume more data on your phones cos we mostly or always make use of them everyday.

1. Instagram
2. Whatsapp status
3. YouTube
4. Tiktok

If the most data-consuming app on your phone is not listed above, you can state yours....
it's the App that you used most that consumes your data most.

For me, it's youtube. Cause I use it most
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by RepoMan007: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tiktok
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
facebook reels and videos

3 Likes

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by JONSYN7154: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Netflix
Tiktok
WhatsApp
What about instagram.
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Tonytonex(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
RepoMan007:
Tiktok
yes. That app drinks data. I don't do Tiktok though.

1 Like

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Tonytonex(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
eyeses:
Has to be telegram, all those hd movies I download on my tecno phone really takes a lot of space.
you download movies from telegram?
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by VinnyBaba: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dem Johnny Sins and Rachel Starr BLOCKBUSTER Movies. 😊😎
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by smiley02: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
WhatsApp
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Nkl4u: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
I think it’s instagram cry
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by turmacs(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
judatech:
chess.com
don't be stupid, the OP clearly mentioned "app" and not "website"...One would think you'd be smart since you play chess, SMH.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Onliie(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
TikTok
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Alamkir: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Coursera app
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Dshocker(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
TikTok for sure kiss

You that have learnt about the holy spirit, can you tell us about the holy spirit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Shezzman: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
What's your username on chess.com
judatech:
chess.com
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by dealhunter(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Facebook videos..
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Cregon: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Monday
Slack
Trello
Loom
YouTube
Upwork
Fiverr
Google Doc
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by adeagboadedapo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Binance app
Re: Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? by Happierikoi: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nah TikTok o
I swear that app dey consume data like mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Enable Double Tap Wake Up For All Android Guide / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja / Sites To Download Full Movies For Phones In 3gp Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.