Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (24181 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / I Tried Vlogging With A N40,000 Phone / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by MissTechy(f): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
In a bid to see how the Huawei P9 Lite's cameras fare, I created a vlog that documented my journey to Computer Village, Ikeja (The largest ICT accessory market in Nigeria). In the video, I tried to haggle for cheaper deals for the phone stands I use in my reviews;

Spoilers: I wasn't successful with that sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drloD9lFlpc

Do let me know what you think (P.S. I don't think I'd be doing more vlogs, though)

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
MissTechy:
In a bid to see how the Huawei P9 Lite's cameras fare, I created a vlog that documented my journey to Computer Village, Ikeja (The largest ICT accessory market in Nigeria). In the video, I tried to haggle for cheaper deals for the phone stands I use in my reviews;

Do let me know what you think (P.S. I don't think I'd be doing more vlogs, though)
Your hands are always blessed maam
Although havent watched the vlog but i know its gonna be wonderful
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Yaay im first commenter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Misstechy its been a hile here hope all is great maam cheesy
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by MissTechy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Lol I am tempted to ask you how you know?

Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by LaideOyebade: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
MissTechy lovely one! and thanks for the free airtime.

By the way, I never knew you were this funny shocked

7 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
MissTechy:

Lol I am tempted to ask you how you know?

Thank you kiss
Cos everything misstechy has done has always been wonderful watched it maam its fun and interesting please dont stop vlogging .....
And konga always charges hig for delivery dats why i fear dem
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
LaideOyebade:
MissTechy lovely one! and thanks for the free airtime.

By the way, I never knew you were this funny shocked
Miss laide u didnt share some with me iss not good oh cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by cao(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
MissTechy:

I'm envying your video editing skills. Oh teach me wise Yoda.
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by tmanis(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
I was here...
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by AutosBay(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Exquisite
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by AutosBay(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Linda ikeji dey learn

7 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Okaakoko(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
I like this, miss you are funny.
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Eleniyan15: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Viktor1983(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2016
MissTechy:

Hey MissTechy...great video
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Wow this is cool
I had to watch everything

1 Like

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by DoroBen: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2016
To think that I actually watched this to the end. shocked shocked Nice one. Meanwhile lalasticlala food is ready oh
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by MissTechy(f): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2016
cao:

hehehe Adaobi if you can teach me some of your gaming skills, then we are good to go!

4 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by TheSexyChic: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2016
DoroBen:
To think that I actually watched this to the end. shocked shocked Nice one. Meanwhile lalasticlala food is ready oh

Lalasticlala is still sleeping leave him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2016
MissTechy:

hehehe Adaobi if you can teach me some of your gaming skills, then we are good to go!
Actually vlogging fits u aunt tobi..... Its perfect
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by yinkeys(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2016
You did good, free spirited being. I'd be too shy to take out a phone & start vlogging or maybe I'd feel awkward. Misstechy

3 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
cao:

Come here, Cao. Have you played Fifa 17 on PS4? If you haven't, don't bother replying....and also change your moniker to "Cow" if you haven't. angry

Anger vented.

I feel so much better now.

3 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Seriously, I admire you alot and i will keep saying it. I respect your hard work and courage. ......Keep it up dear & God will surely bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by mbai05: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by soberdrunk(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Impressive!
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by ritababe(f): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2016
ok
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by wizkidblogger(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Well done Misstechy

Konga can't deliver all at the same time because all the items are probably from different sellers.

1 Like

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by twinskenny(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
you are beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by trishapal(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
I caught you... "tomorrow is church" You were happy collecting N10 and N20 notes because that's what you usually reserve for God...

2 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2016
I've not watched it ,, should i watch it? cry
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by SSkillzzz(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Disses Etisalat In Its Number Portability TV Commercial / Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now / Blackberry Bold 10[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.