Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Read This Before You Bash Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read This Before You Bash Women. (374 Views)

A Very Fun-filled BIRTHDAY PARTY! | My Nephew's Super 6th Birthday Bash / Do Men Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? / Why You Shouldn't Bash Average People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before You Bash Women. by MSN1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
My kid sis who is heavily pregnant and my little nephew, have been with me for days now.

I can boldy tell u dat; if u offer me $100 trillion; I CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN EVEN FOR A DAY.

As strong headed as they; u just can't help but to love them despite their craziness.

I have and will constantly say; Women are VERY easy to control when u tune to her frequency!.

Am really passing 2ru a lot, from funny actings, diets to unnecessary buyings @ odd hours, MEHN, I NEED A BIG SOFT HUG!.

It takes ONLY a heartless person not to have a very high level of empathy for pregnant women.
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS and WIVES, DESPITE THEIR SEVERE DRAMAS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Before You Bash Women. by Fahvvy: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
MSN1:
My kid sis who is heavily pregnant and my little nephew, have been with me for days now.

May I ask why your "heavily pregnant sister" is with you and not with her husband? undecided...

MSN1:
I can boldy tell u dat; if u offer me $100 trillion; I CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN EVEN FOR A DAY.

Well that's you grin...
For that amount I don't mind being a woman for a year sef cheesy...
Do you know what a 100 trillion dollars is? cheesy...
How much is Elon worth? cheesy...
This OP sef cheesy...

MSN1:
I have and will constantly say; Women are VERY easy to control when u tune to her frequency!.

Am really passing 2ru a lot, from funny actings, diets to unnecessary buyings @ odd hours, MEHN, I NEED A BIG SOFT HUG!.

Why would anyone want to "control" another human being?! Sounds monstrous if you ask me undecided... And again I ask, where is the man who got your sister "heavily pregnant "? undecided...

MSN1:
It takes ONLY a heartless person not to have a very high level of empathy for pregnant women.
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS and WIVES, DESPITE THEIR SEVERE DRAMAS.

Hahahhah grin...
So because a female is pregnant, I should instantly develop "empathy" for her and if I don't, then I'm heartless? grin...

Tis well o grin...
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This Before You Bash Women. by MSN1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fahvvy:

May I ask why your "heavily pregnant sister" is with you and not with her husband? undecided...

Well that's you grin...
For that amount I don't mind being a woman for a year sef cheesy...
Do you know what a 100 trillion dollars is? cheesy...
How much is Elon worth? cheesy...
This OP sef cheesy...

Why would anyone want to "control" another human being?! Sounds monstrous if you ask me undecided... And again I ask, where is the man who got your sister "heavily pregnant "? undecided...

Hahahhah grin...
So because a female is pregnant, I should instantly develop "empathy" for her and if I don't, then I'm heartless? grin...

Tis well o grin...
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind grin...
I miss Old Nairaland wahla, My Sis. Being with me for Official and life changing reasons, is a crime.
GUY SELL UR FONE BUY SENSE, I DONT NEED TO QUOTE ALL UR TRASH, I JUST MADE MY HONEST POST.
U WON!, Take d trophy and Sell it to buy sense, cos u lack it totally!
Thinking i wud reply ur next trash; iIS D MOST USELESS THING ANY SANE HUMAN WUD EVER THINK.
Otilor.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Father's Don't Get Appreciated Enough For Their Sacrifices Compared To Mothers. / Have You Had Someone Close To You Commit Suicide? / Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.