Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Uba Trainning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Trainning (981 Views)

Nigerian Navy Basic Trainning School Aspirants(nnbts) 2016 / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Trainning by fecremmy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2007
Good day everybody, I was told from a UBA insider that the next batch training that suppose to commence 13th of last month is delay because they are waiting 2 another their end of year this sept. Has anyone hear the same? Or Can anyone update us with the latest info on the next batch traing.
Re: Uba Trainning by chimaEsq: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2007
are u very sure?tell me when are they recruting again? any news to that? chima esq
Re: Uba Trainning by ayojango(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2007
iv been waitin too,did my interview since june,pls anyone wit latest news
Re: Uba Trainning by PEACEMAN(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2007
please.anybody with uba recruitment web should help me. I am on the system now.
Re: Uba Trainning by nutty4u: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2007
well,uba as really delayed so many people, but then lets just hope for the best.
you can imagen my own case whereby i did test last yr august, was called 4 first interview march this yr at oba akran ikeja then the second one was 5months later, 1st august 2007 at apapa.am still to hear from them since then.
i just hope dat would b the last interview cos it was the regional manager that i met.so am hopin its goin to be tha last one.well iwas told resently dat they are compiling list for the training so i hope its goin to b soon,
so lets keep on hopin and praying.we'll meet at the training school.
if anybody as any info as regard the traini8ng should pls post itr on here.tnx
Re: Uba Trainning by nutty4u: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2007
as anybody heard anything about the test that was conducted 4 ND and NCE THAT TOOK place on august 29 2007.pls any info, mail kunle_hod@yahoo.com.tnx

(1) (Reply)

. / Afribank Test Format / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.