Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband (499 Views)

Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by theInfinity: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Are you lucky to date a faithful guy or did you marry a faithful husband, what made you believe he is faithful and can never cheat on you. Share your experience.
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by Jewessgratitud3: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
There's no such thing as faithful man or husband. I never came across any during my dating days and have never come across any in my life.
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by ecolime(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
There's no such thing as faithful man or husband. I never came across any during my dating days and have never come across any in my life.
Eh yah

You must be so unlucky cry
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by Jewessgratitud3: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
ecolime:

Eh yah

You must be so unlucky cry
You are the unlucky one. Since when did having a boyfriend or getting married start being a thing of luck? If it were so, then dating and married couples would not be stabbing each other to death.
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by MindOnMatters00(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Don't misunderstand the topic. You haven't met anyone doesn't mean there isn't any. You are entitled to your opinion so let others speak for themselves.
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by Jewessgratitud3: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Don't misunderstand the topic. You haven't met anyone doesn't mean there isn't any. You are entitled to your opinion so let others speak for themselves.

Na true. I said what I said. No faithful man until opportunity presents itself and he's proven otherwise. No be men wey I know? Story.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by MindOnMatters00(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Na true. I said what I said. No faithful man until opportunity presents itself and he's proven otherwise. No be men wey I know? Story.

@ the bolded... men you know is different from the men others know so like I said, you are speaking for yourself.

Peace ✌
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by Fahvvy: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The law of attraction states that like will ALWAYS attract like undecided...

So if only unfaithful men are coming your direction, then it's proof that there's something wrong with you grin...

I mean...
Ants are attracted to sugar and flies to poop grin... It's a law grin...

So madam, check yourself well grin...
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by juman(m): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2023
There are some.
Truly religious persons are good people.
Re: Have You Dated A Faithful Boyfriend Or Did You Marry A Faithful Husband by jmoore(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Edit the post and remove faithful boyfriend.

There is nothing like faithful boyfriend.. It's either the boyfriend is fornicating or abstaining.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Rules: 12 Principles For Surviving And Thriving At Work, Home, And School. / English Destroys Matrimonial Home / Bed Bug Facts Part 1v Cont'd ..by Chogon Facilities Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.