Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (30485 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aytech360(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2021
There is this my neighbor wife that is annoying me.

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

I will have to wait to cook on my own gas for them to finish silly.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked

266 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Edibles20: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2021
You’re not wicked.
Nigeria is hard. Nigeria is the wicked person in this story.

580 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aytech360(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Not even a single permission again

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Longsleeve: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2021
Just tell the woman your mind..

Instead of suffering yourself because of her..

667 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by dobnina(f): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2021
aytech360:

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked
You are not wicked.
When you are too nice to Nigerians, they turn you to a Mugu and take advantage of you.
Warn them not to touch your gas again.
It's every man for himself in this economy.

452 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by chatinent: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.
You are still at loss...if you wanted to waste it as you did, you could have allowed her waste it cooking and providing food for her family.

If you are fed up on sth, speak up! I would tell anybody off trying to keep me inconvenient with anything! I wouldn't waste it. I will tell them off! And what works for me is I don't start or allow what will probably inconvenient me later! It's only God I fear and the devil am cautious of!

Nothing pass having your separate kitchen (inside or outside your building) to avoid creating enemies. If the lady has access to your gas cylinder, she has access to your pots... conversely, she knows what goes inside your stomach.

Read again.

382 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy Just like that inside this tight situation for Naija. Tell the woman to allow your gas rest or after cooking you carry your thing enta your room.

aytech360:

I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by upower123(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
You are too kind to be a Nigerian...the neighbors you are doing good face for..when you are broke..they will be one to laugh at you...tell her not to used your gas again...

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by suffering: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
99% of problems on Nairaland consist of a male wondering about a female or being in trouble with one. If this doesn’t mean that a woman in one’s life is the death of peace then I don’t know what is.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
There are some things you don't start, don't start what you can't finish. Draw a line and create strict boundaries.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aytech360(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2021
I am now a mugu to be nice to them grin grin I won’t fill for a month I will now see if she won’t cook

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by eyinjuege: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Don't fill your gas again (though you shouldn't have wasted it by letting the air all out. You could have kept it in your room).
Now, when they fill their own gas, start cooking with it and see their response . I'm sure they will vex for you.
Whenever you finally decide to fill your gas back, start keeping it locked in your room.
That kin woman, even if you warn her not to use it, she will still use in your absence

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aytech360(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2021
eyinjuege:
Don't fill your gas again (though you shouldn't have wasted it by letting the air all out. You could have kept it in your room).
Now, when they fill their own gas, start cooking with it and see their response . I'm sure they will vex for you.
Whenever you finally decide to fill your gas back, start keeping it locked in your room.
That kin woman, even if you warn her not to use it, she will still use in your absence

Yes at times she will pretend as if she didn’t use it and that vexes me more because I hate that kind of desperation

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Klass99(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2021
what i undastand from ur story is that u lack self confidence as a person whch u must work on.
u wasted ur gas behind her probably becos u lack the courage to look her in the face and ask her to stop making use of your gas for her cooking due to fear of the unknow make she for no go land pesin dirty slap in response untop ur own gas wey u use your own money buy grin grin
secondly a confident person wil not seek validation from people over their decisions like u are doing with this post.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by sisisioge: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Whew! This is one of the reasons I preach drawing lines at sharing! Hian! Anyways, e never spoil finish.

1. Dont fill for now.
2. Aggressively start cooking a lot plus boiling water too on theirs.
3. Watch out for her attitude.
4. Once you spot it, pretend you didnt and still attempt to use hers until she talks.
5. Apologize and lockup
6. Get a carpenter to build a cupboard that can house the gas and some of your utensils with locks.
7. Then fill your gas and always lock it up once done.
8. If she asks, please say no without shyness.

Being mumu has never benefited anyone fa....may God help us all.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Anwons(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Your decision that led to your action isn't bad, but wasting the gas that you spent money on is bad. You should have allow everything continues since you can't talk to them until the gas is emptied, then you can decide not to refill.

Meanwhile, when you give so many people chance, they take chances.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by ibechris(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Even ur girlfriend will not take this shit let alone when u get married.

That family is not only wicked but they are indeed evil!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
And in the process of trying to prove a point, you're indirectly suffering yourself......I wonder how some men dey behave self undecided. For your own thing? Abi na fear of say dem go begin to see you as the bad guy you dey reason? undecided

Tell her your mind jorrh undecided

7 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by cayorday89(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
eyinjuege:
Op, way to go on this, try use their gas for two or three days and see their reaction, then you take it up from there... But incase them no talk and I am sure your conscience won't allow you continuous usage, refill yours and let it be kept in your room after use always.. But I doubt them not complaining after three days use by you and next time don't free the gas like that just like that it's an unhealthy wastage...
sisisioge:
Whew! This is one of the reasons I preach drawing lines at sharing! Hian! Anyways, e never spoil finish.

1. Dont fill for now.
2. Aggressively start cooking a lot plus boiling water too on theirs.
3. Watch out for her attitude.
4. Once you spot it, pretend you didnt and still attempt to use hers until she talks.
5. Apologize and lockup
6. Get a carpenter to build a cupboard that can house the gas and some of your utensils with locks.
7. Then fill your gas and always lock it up once done.
8. If she asks, please say no without shyness.

Being mumu has never benefited anyone fa....may God help us all.

Op Aytech360

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Depressed101: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
yes you are wicked, it's very simple, madam things done change o, i dey manage, please from today I shall not be sharing my gas with you guys. Thank you, who will kill, instead of wasting the gas unnecessarily. That's childish

8 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by wunmi590(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And in the process of trying to prove a point, you're indirectly suffering yourself......I wonder how some men dey behave self undecided. For your own thing? Abi na fear of say dem go begin to see you as the bad guy you dey reason? undecided

Tell her your mind jorrh undecided

Bros, how far, you no dey use that your meme again ni...

Nah wetin I dey use dey recognize your comment be that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
wunmi590:

Bros, how far, you no dey use that your meme again ni...

Nah wetin I dey use dey recognize your comment be that cheesy
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by wunmi590(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Correct grin
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by cooooooks(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
You wasted the gas so nobody gained.

Tell them they should fill their own gas.

Meet these things head on, not through corner corner.

Are you a man? Were you expecting something from the wife?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
aytech360:

Am I wicked
Yes you are wicked for releasing the gas into the atmosphere like you did, further endangering our planet. Instead of that stewpid act, you could have simply taken the cylinder into your room to store it. undecided

Anyways, you will eventually need to do some cooking of your own, right? Hopefully by then you would have learned some commonsense and also realized that to set boundaries, you do so with wisdom not foolishness. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by aytech360(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thanks everyone,

I have paid my carpenter 20k to help me with small kitchen cabinet and I am on my way to purchase 2 face gas burner that I will be using with it then I can be locking my stuffs up

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Frenzy01(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
A kind man is unfit to be a Nigerian

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Truvelisback(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
U never see anything. No be u wan show say u be baba olowo?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by YourFavorite21(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
You are too kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.