Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 (33950 Views)

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Stuff I Bought #500 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by FreeStuffsNG: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:
Saw this huge man with a tray of plantain this morning hawking,called him to patronize him told him the amount I wanted and surprising he sold 11 pieces for #500.

He said he buys from yoruba land the reason why it's cheap

As an avid patronizer of cheapie,I told him to bring more tomorrow.
I intend cooking plantain veggie with it

We have the land and food. I am not surprised he got the plantain from Yorubaland.
We need to go back to farming. Every part of Nigeria. Thank you for sharing ma

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
If to say....
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by NOwazobia: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Too ripe,

That is the last stage before it transition into rottenness. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Negroid001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:
Saw this huge man with a tray of plantain this morning hawking,called him to patronize him told him the amount I wanted and surprising he sold 11 pieces for #500.

Which state is this? Which area?

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ponishah: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
fyzaila:
Awuuf de run belle o 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️ grin

That delicacy is mouth watering 😋 though
Overripe Plantain Porridge is mouth watering
Dysentery is coming

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by MisterGrace: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is too good to be true. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Dest8sman: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
You probably bought that from a plantain bandit. Just organize your family well less army or joint task force come looking for you.

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
This op will be arrested soon. Buying stolen goods. grin

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Negroid001(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin no matter how well or how bad she cook. If you do, you will spend your lifetime regretting because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Carry your joblessness comot here. Wetin concern the post with your bitter comment.

Are you a virgin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by tollyboy5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lagos why art thou different?!

No be yoruba land you be? embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by NaijaCover(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

Where You Dey see all this money na?

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by MisterGrace: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ara21:
I love plantain
Add am with beans.

Even when you type, Igbo tongue dey inside 😂
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by LordAdam16: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie, one day dem go find you come.

Person sell this thing for you 500, you accept.

You get mind, wallahi!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by MrsTwrite(f): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's very cheap o.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by iswallker(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
benuejosh:
I ate so much plantain and Banana while i was in Ekiti State. This was because i bought them very cheap. I bought a bunch of Banana for N250.00 and it was so big. God bless Mummy Nifesimi. The woman just the give me bananas so much.

Nifesimi...

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Okiton: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

If you see free pussy I swear u go dry am
Nothing go remain again

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ginggerxy: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Daniel058:

Wow!! Looks like things are cheap in Yoruba Land ,or is it Only plantain that's cheap there?
Maybe he bougth from plantain bandit 😁 grin

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Quebec91(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy
Juanmike:
Which gun you use go market?
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by phemmyfour: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

Yeah. Plantain is cheaper in the West especially in its season
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by jeromestarks: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Negroid001:

Carry your joblessness comot here. Wetin concern the post with your bitter comment.

Are you a virgin?
Virginity has nothing to do with men. No hymen underneath man.
However, it's the most important thing in a woman. However takes it from her is forever engraved in her heart.
If you married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you daughters will be fvcked by many guys too before they marry ( that's if they ever marry).

This is why my mom and all my sisters married as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Dshocker(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

Omo, this plantain is like 3k here in Lagos oooo.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Only Yorubaland and North you can enjoy your life in aspect of Agriculture.

The rest of the region is suffernes

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Elidrisy20: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
For which state? I never see a man Hawking plantains on a tray in my life, you sure no be thief him thief am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Wizlead: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Probably a lie. No where in Nigeria 11 pieces of plantain is sold for N500 today. Some parts of the country don't even sell plantain for N500 anymore. It's from N1000 and above.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Varunpulyani: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

He says he buys in Yoruba land.

I laugh you

Plantain is in Nigeria now including my late step moms plantation.

Go back to him December 15th through March next year

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Nwaotu10(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
He sold a plantain that was sacrificed to the gods to you. grin
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by BoldBrainz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
There's no luck to this kind of purchase. He had the choice to sell or watch them go totally rotten. Clearly, some of the plantains are even starting to spoil.

And this kind of ripe plantains are unhealthy for consumption. Just accumulating starch and sugar in your body.

3 Likes

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Alexiiydon: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:
Tadaaaa food is ready kiss
with all your mouth for here you still no sabi cook see watin you cook like sacrifice for the gods
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by BoldBrainz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Only Yorubaland and North you can enjoy your life in aspect of Agriculture.

The rest of the region is suffernes

How many States in Nigeria have you actually traveled to?
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ugoadudu: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

Which town is this...
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by UptownVibes(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Its either he's a plantain bandit or he bought it from a plantain bandit
Lol
I like your moniker ...
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by papae1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Its either he's a plantain bandit or he bought it from a plantain bandit

You're a very good bad guy........ Hahahhhahahahaaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.