Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Sam Larry Was A Bouncer, I Advised Him To Be A Promoter – Portable Says (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Was A Bouncer, I Advised Him To Be A Promoter – Portable Says (video) (799 Views)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Larry Was A Bouncer, I Advised Him To Be A Promoter – Portable Says (video) by Triton1996(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xQXD-X6hwk

Controversial musician, Portable Omo Olalomi has revealed that he contributed to the emergence of socialite, Sam Larry as a show promoter.

In a video he recorded today, the musician stated that Sam Larry was a bouncer before he advised him to become a show promoter.

He said this in relation to the death of Mohbad which has rented to internet for some weeks now.

Sam Larry is being accused of harassing Mohbad after a video where he was seen disrupting the musician’s video shoot surfaced online.

Portable explained that he once travelled abroad with Sam Larry but he returned home empty handed despite the fact that he was sprayed a lot of money on stage.

He accused Sam Larry of ripping him off his sweat during the tour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Was A Bouncer, I Advised Him To Be A Promoter – Portable Says (video) by illicit(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
🥴
Re: Sam Larry Was A Bouncer, I Advised Him To Be A Promoter – Portable Says (video) by chatinent: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Life is full of Sam Larry, indeed.
Re: Sam Larry Was A Bouncer, I Advised Him To Be A Promoter – Portable Says (video) by Rokiat(f): 2:45am On Sep 30, 2023
Mohbad actually needed someone like Portable as a friend sometimes you need a hard headed person at your corner or better still you need to be that at times cuz people don’t like calm.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Let Somebody Shout Halleluiah / Pete Edochie: I Was Kidnapped By Unemployed Graduates / Rihanna's Abu Dhabi New Year's Eve Concert Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.