Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) (55173 Views)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) / Winne Mandela Buried: See Photos From Winnie Mandela’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by MarkYves: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
TMKsouth:
A source who did not want to be identified because of fear of victimisation said Zoleka’s ex-husband, Thierry Bashala, had purchased another grave for her at the memorial park.

“There was drama here and they had already dug a grave for her next to her family, but the husband refused them to bury her there,” said the source.

“They ended up burying her where the husband had planned, and the family ended up being divided.”

Sunday World witnessed as an empty grave was being covered up, and also saw the grave where she was laid to rest, away from her beloved family.
nawa ooo
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Winnie also lived long and only passed away in 2018 at the age of 81.
georgeakins:

Nothing spiritual about their deaths. Perhaps, it has something to do with genes inherited from Winnie Mandela.

Nelson Mandela lived long.

4 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by dettolgel: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

This isn't a tragedy.... This is a mess ....

A first class family who's name they bear went through prisons and activism to put his name on the lips of so many people across the world.

Yet his offsprings are living a stupid lifestyle.

Do you know how many innocent lives Mandela himself wasted during the height of his activism?
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by fabolouz1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
There seems to be a curse running in that family.
Someone needs to realise that and have it reversed.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Tylerbreeze(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
I was planning to marry a south african lady

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by purples25(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why would they let him do that? Something that the family should have fought tooth and nail against. Even lesser families can fight against such. It's very puzzling why a supposed loving family would allow this.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Tomtom111: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
So her uncles dey popo her?

😳
Don't trust your husband with your female children let alone your brothers

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Tomtom111: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

😳
Don't trust your female children with your husband let alone your brothers
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by tabaralph: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

A first class family who's name they bear went through prisons and activism to put his name on the lips of so many people across the world.

That’s why it’s called LIFE…e no balance at all
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
The way I see itthe current husband of zolenka was the one who did not want her to be buried along her family for reasons known to him.
Z nani just went to court to save family face!
It is basically confusion of where to bury and who is to bury the dead.

Just an opinion I may be totally wrong
Rip to the dead and may God grant all family members the grace I. This trying times
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by dc23(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hope some occult grandmaster isn't killing them off
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by RepoMan007: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
creativehubb:

I see you are a religious zombie...you people are brainwashed, do not follow either reason, empirical evidence or facts/evidence, but simply indoctrination. I don't engage with people that talk about heaven etc...shows your IQ is low, this is a public forum, not a religious forum.
you appear to know more than a family member of Mandela then. Your IQ must be very high if your guage it with your own brain.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by darkmarky(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
delugadou:
Messed up family. Some of the people you look up to are even more f++ked up than yourself. I learned that the hard way.
honestly..
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by dkidd: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
So her wishes were not respected even in death... How come the ex nameless husband's decision overrides that of the family and her dying wish? I thought they wielded some form of powerful and respect?
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Focusmind: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
These their Bishops wey be like APC ordained Bishops.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by kunleham(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're spot on! Mandela himself stated this as the price he had to pay for the nationalism, not being around for a long while to look after his family

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Mccullum: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Shameless lady, she even identify herself of being promiscuous and exposed that to the world with her hand written., on what legacies? Or does she want girls to follow her steps of immortality and unfaithfulness.

What a wayward woman of no value.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by PinkNature(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
dawnomike:
Wahala never left the Mandela's family and I wonder why!

Such a prestigious family with so many unfortunate incidents.

In another news, I love her handwriting.

Her handwriting is almost unreadable.

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by PinkNature(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tomtom111:

Don't trust your female children with your husband let alone your brothers

Don't trust your son's with your sisters.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Fizalis(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Besides cancer, the abuse she passed through also contributed to her early demise. RIP to her!
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Gandrova: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
It clearly shows that sexual abuse doesn't know race , tribe or class from the perpetrators point of views

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by okoroemeka(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

😳
they might not necessarily be fvcking her,but the trauma of a mature man you trust sucking your little breasts,fingering you and forcing you to suck his huge gigantic dick maybe to much for a young adolescent girl to bear,moreover we elders know the truth that those mischievous uncle's did some nasty things to her ,that alone is not disputable

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Chetas81(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
matrixme:

Isn't that the same thing back home? Look at Seyi Awolowo's outing so far in BBN. His comment about sexualizing women. Look at Seun Kito too, slapping an unprovoked police officer in the line of duty. The apple always fall far from the tree of popular activists.
The unique problem of black African citizen
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by IPG25(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rip to the dicease
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by FarmTech(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
delugadou:
Messed up family. Some of the people you look up to are even more f++ked up than yourself. I learned that the hard way.
That's why it is bad to look up to sinners. Better focus on Christ and people who carry Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Dancebreaker: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sheggy13:

If the Thierry man is the deceased ex-husband, what right does he have to show up and start dragging with his ex-wife family on where to bury her. Am I missing something here? I thought being an ex-husband means marriage contract is over.
But with so many of her family members being accused of sexual abuse and to be excluded, and with such rancour, how many were left to speak with one voice in her family?

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by JetApartment: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
dawnomike:
Wahala never left the Mandela's family and I wonder why!

Such a prestigious family with so many unfortunate incidents.

In another news, I love her handwriting.

TMKsouth:

Bands post=126106022:
if you love that writing that means you never see better writing

He complemented the hand writing - didn't say its the best in the world.

That handwriting is terrible, looks like a 3 year old learning how to write....I can't even read 2 words out that gabbage.

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Hausa(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
tonicyril:

Say ur experience bro, please let learn together..., u can create a thread for it and tag me...
Right. I'd also love to hear.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by madjune(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
This lady had one of the best handwriting I've ever seen so far in my life.

Really nice. Stylish and legible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Turkish Man Reported 'Missing' Joins Search Party Looking For Himself (Pix) / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.