Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) (35639 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
post=126110920:

Brother, , Is Doing His Blogging Business
One love man, no hard feelings cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by izubext007: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Village people will never see us
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by juman(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
It surprise me still humanity dont know what happen after death.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Noblemanonpoint: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wisdomilojack82:
Guys I don receive my own this morning around 10;15 AM, Just de play

And also share it with your friends so they can benefit too don’t be stingy, someone show me and am also showing you guys

palmpay New User Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing that’s the trick I use to collect my own. Many people have collected their but not everyone knows about it

Only those that knows benefits from it

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0Wov5kgehk2ZEWBs4GomWheX2KaNeXDeBd9VcTTXeKkMmHj4e58tLv6gMJBzqQXjBl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Your IP will be traced if you don't stop this scam. Next time i see your post on here about this scam or you change to another new profile i will trace you.
You will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Godwin25king: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
and badnews undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
post=126102638:
You Will Never Die, After Getting MARRIED.

Dont Forget, Bring This death news
Everyone whoever got married,will one day die..
Be calming down..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by dragunov: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
post=126102625:

Source: BLOG

He has been 'witchcraftated'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wujio:
Spirit husband,too clear

Evidence choke grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by donbabsaint(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
The werey is even telling someone to see bad news... That's for your family bruv.
post=126102663:

See More Bad News @ www.. com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Z Nana, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Check out same post with different usernames:
This one
Talisman1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana
Another
PrideofNaijaa:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
And another
Nextskills1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Yet another
SupportTeam:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Additional
Keepsmiling1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Z Nana is a serial criminal fraudulent individual and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Z Nana, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Using many usernames to beg is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil.
Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) by BLACKPOWERS123: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:
Spirit husband,too clear
You see road. I never wanted to say what i saw until you mentioned it, because i have seen and said a lot of things like this here, only for the blind ones to start with insults. Too clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.