Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph (35621 Views)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Michealid(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
Pls i am not trying to disregard there product, they claim aloe power & defender is very effective to treat staphlococcus completely. I am planing to buy this drugs but i need testimonies of people that have used it for this infrction before pls.

5 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
There products r very effective.
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by hotcoco(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2012
Staph is the biggest scam in alternative medicine.

Staphylococcus is a bacteria that commonly causes skin and throat infections and pneumonia. It does NOT affect the genitals. One type of Staphylococcus can cause a urinary tract infection in young women, but it`s easily treated with regular antibiotics.

You guys should stop getting scammed. Genital infection is never Staph!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Michealid(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
@hotcoco, thank you very much. I am fedup of my infection, it all started as a urinal tract infection which i visited the hospital did some test like urinalysis no infection was found. Now my case is severe with symptoms like wormlike movement allover the body, yellowish urine, headache. I went to the hospital to complain of my symptoms, the doctor said it not an issue. Pls i am fedup of living with this infection in my body, it moves and tick my body.i need medical advice
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by healthlife(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
I've sold the products to Staph patients before and I've gotten good reports. For some of them the improvement was gradual while for others they noticed a radical change within a week. But of course it takes a while for the degree of the infection to reduce and for the body's immune system to rebuild itself and fight off what is left.

People are usually not consistent with staph treatment and sometimes they continually expose themselves to the source of the infection. And this is why some people find it difficult to get healed. Others have never really found an antibiotic that their body positively responds to.

What ever the case, I do not encourage people to be on chemical drugs for an extended period. Those drugs have adverse effects on the body. It's best to try the nutritional and herbal supplements if the hospital's prescription doesn't seem to be working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by sammay14: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
hotcoco, staph is not a scam I pray you don't contact it. I'm talking from experience.
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by 79733139(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
are there any drugs for premature ejacu.lation?
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by healthlife(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2012
fuckilious:

are there any drugs for premature ejacu.lation?

I rather recommend nutritional and herbal supplements for you than drugs. And the only brand I've had experiences with and can vouch for is the Swissgarde brand. You can find more about it on google.
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by chucks185: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Michealid: @hotcoco, thank you very much. I am fedup of my infection, it all started as a urinal tract infection which i visited the hospital did some test like urinalysis no infection was found. Now my case is severe with symptoms like wormlike movement allover the body, yellowish urine, headache. I went to the hospital to complain of my symptoms, the doctor said it not an issue. Pls i am fedup of living with this infection in my body, it moves and tick my body.i need medical advice
that is exactly how i feel
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by OkoliChuks: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
email me for the genuine and guaranteed supplements for staph, you can google them after i reply your email with the names of the supplements .....
so email me chukwukankem@gmail.com
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
please does this swiss garde product really works
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Dmanlex(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
79733139: are there any drugs for premature ejacu.lation?
yes they have call 08065058269
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Dmanlex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
healthlife:

I rather recommend nutritional and herbal supplements for you than drugs. And the only brand I've had experiences with and can vouch for is the Swissgarde brand. You can find more about it on google.
you can call a distributor that helped my cousin out. Call her on 08065058269 you can confirm from their head office at Ikeja, Lagos
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by danbdavid: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Go to YEMKEM INTERNATION 4 parmanet cure or call me on dis 08032496477 all herbal but expensive like 40k still negotionable
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by dunhill20: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
To prevent staphyloccocus from reocurring;
1. Live healthy
2. Eat fruits and vegitables rich with anti-oxidants.
3. Clean your toilets and bathroom always.
4. After treatment, change you bed sheets and ur under wears with new ones.
5. Avoid unprotected sex.

Regarding staph treatment with swissgarde products, visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by better85(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Bros @ michealid, I have been looking for permanent solution for the past 11yrs but to no avail. please if you have any information that can help get rid this stubborn infection permanently. I will be glad
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by tammyloreoluwa(f): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
better85:
Bros @ michealid, I have been looking for permanent solution for the past 11yrs but to no avail. please if you have any information that can help get rid this stubborn infection permanently. I will be glad
have u do tried Chinese herbal product REISHI its from KEDI HEALTHCARE... call me for more info 07033035270..so many testimony from pple who have used it and am also one
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Chevelle: 3:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Call this number to help u care your staphylococcus this is no scam I don't need your money but call me so we can talk it will take you 8 to 10 month before it will go off your body 08146677303
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Chevelle: 3:20am On Feb 18, 2015
I need help people treat it go step by step so if you really want to help your self to be cured then waste no time to call me
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by bewitching: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
If u want real staphylococus treatment,contact 09093308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3.money back guaranteed
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2015
better85:
i neva see std wey stubborn like staph
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by donpy(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2015
@7973319@op... I recommend Trevo for both staph nd premature ejaculatn, watery sperm... I alredi av more dan a dozen testimonies of guys wit premature ejaculatn nd watery sperm here on nairaland. I think dis duo illnesss is now prevelent nau bcus of d increased level of excessive self service.. Pls evn wen taking trevo to cure premature ejaculatn nd watery sperm and low sperm count u'ld av to stop excessive self servce...dere shld be a interval of at least 12hrs btw d tym u self servce to giv ur bodi tym to produce sperm not under stress and dnt av sex more dan once at a tym..once u ejaculate stop and dont go d 2nd or 3rd tym until d watery sperm/premature ejaculatn is cured... Contact me on call or whatsapp on 09093200039 to learn more on aw to use Trevo, to order for ur trevo wit free dilevry.
Thanks
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by donpy(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2015
And for staph i av only two pple dat av used Trevo and it workd for dem... Contact me nd i'll give u d therapy using trevo for staph..
Thanks
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
better85:

Have you succeeded?
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Larryfly:

Have you succeeded?
can we chat on watsapp
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Emmycheeze: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2016
gommex:
can we chat on watsapp
Gommex, how fr nw have you gotten a cure?
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by natsinta: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Well I can't realy say. About there products but the 1 I know about and seen its work is KEDI. You can call/whatsapp 07032629210 mr. Wale he tried for my friend uncle.
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Emmycheeze: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
natsinta:
Well I can't realy say. About there products but the 1 I know about and seen its work is KEDI. You can call/whatsapp 07032629210 mr. Wale he tried for my friend uncle.
You are a joker, continue joking with people's health. Y open an account to promote falsehood
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Emmycheeze:
Gommex, how fr nw have you gotten a cure?
no cure yet
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph by Nkinky: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
HOW EFFCTIVE IS SWISSGARDE PRODUCTS: Swissgarde products are very effective to treat stubborn infections like Staph. call or whatsapp 08068373874

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.