Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Are Girls From River State Known For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Girls From River State Known For? (1398 Views)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2023
I got entangled with this good girl from River state and I am about to marry her.

She's already carrying my child. But my siblings keep complaining about her state.

Two of my sisters said that women from River State are known to be promiscuous and always cheat in marriage.

One of my sisters used her former school roommates as an example. Coincidentally, my two sisters gave the same opinion about them even when one did not know what the other has said regarding the same.

And the apex of it is when my sister said that they are also known to kill their husbands. I take this one with a pitch of salt because I know my girl can't hurt a fly but with the confidence she had when she asked that we should abort the pregnancy and that it isn't yet a baby but a mere blood.

It takes the fear of God for a woman not to cheat in marriage. I can't tell if I can find that fear of God in my woman.

Please, has anyone here had anything to do with a woman from River State and how has the experience been so far.
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Wujio: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2023
I have spoken
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by 2special(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2023
That doesn't mean everybody from the state cheats

5 Likes

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Shapeaso: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Op, those people don't last in a relationship. They're after enjoyment. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by illicit(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Na Yellow Yellow girls full PH

😳

1 Like

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by preekahantas(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Why do you think Ned The Perv took Regina to swear an oath?

3 Likes

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Kestolove(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Doctors and lawyers...
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by capnies: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. FUNNILY THE CALL GIRLS IN PH ARE FROM THE UNIVERSITIES IN THE EAST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
capnies:
ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. FUNNILY THE CALL GIRLS IN PH ARE FROM THE UNIVERSITIES IN THE EAST.

We're not doing comparison here. Just your honest opinion on women from River State and how much they can be faithful in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kestolove:
Doctors and lawyers...

Out of context
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:
Why do you think Ned The Perv took Regina to swear an oath?

I'm a Christian
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Na Yellow Yellow girls full PH

😳

Not the answer to my curiosity
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, those people don't last in a relationship. They're after enjoyment. cheesy cheesy

Any personal experience? Can you explain what you know
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
2special:
That doesn't mean everybody from the state cheats

I think so but what's the average rate
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

Not the answer to my curiosity
Na wetin me I know dem for be dat o

Cos that time I go there with my colleagues

Na Yellow Yellow girls I dey see for Rumukorosi

Artillery

Rumukoro

MTN, everywhere I go

We come go Ashawo house for night, na black girls full there, na strategy, nice one

Some igwuruta bois come dey follow us up and down, e be like dem get gun but heavy rain come start, we enter our venza we meuve

🥴
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by 2special(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

I think so but what's the average rate
I don't know much about River state but please don't use that to judge her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Nebes: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rivers state is like a miniature Nigeria with multiple ethnic groups. Which ethnic group does your girl belong to. Give us more information and we will help you better. No need to generalize.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by sageb: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
PuZZyNegro:
I got entangled with this good girl from River state and I am about to marry her.

She's already carrying my child. But my siblings keep complaining about her state.

Two of my sisters said that women from River State are known to be promiscuous and always cheat in marriage.

One of my sisters used her former school roommates as an example. Coincidentally, my two sisters gave the same opinion about them even when one did not know what the other has said regarding the same.

And the apex of it is when my sister said that they are also known to kill their husbands. I take this one with a pitch of salt because I know my girl can't hurt a fly but with the confidence she had when she asked that we should abort the pregnancy and that it isn't yet a baby but a mere blood.

It takes the fear of God for a woman not to cheat in marriage. I can't tell if I can find that fear of God in my woman.

Please, has anyone here had anything to do with a woman from River State and how has the experience been so far.

So that's all you and your sisters think about Rivers State women?

Which State are you from?
Which LGA is your Girlfriend from ?

All I see in your post is hasty generalisation.

1 Like

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Shinjawestern: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2023
sageb:

So that's all you and your sisters think about Rivers State women?

Which State are you from?
Which LGA is your Girlfriend from ?

All I see in your post is hasty generalisation.

Nice question .
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Shinjawestern: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Op are Ur sisters faithful too?

You know aw many Dick's dem don Bleep too...

Every tribe for Naija get gals wey no faithful..

Just choose gal wey dey good to u and marry...

1 Like

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Op are Ur sisters faithful too?

You know aw many Dick's dem don Bleep too...

Every tribe for Naija get gals wey no faithful..

Just choose gal wey dey good to u and marry...

My girl is giving me reasons to believe my sisters' opinion
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by frozen70(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

No matter the negative sides about their women, we still have good ones among them

I think if you love her and she respects you, go ahead with whatever plans you have with her

If she later starts displaying those naughty attitudes of their people, just go your ways

One of the things I know about them is
When nature calls, you don't burry them in their husband's place, you return her back to her father's family
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Wujio: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
frozen70:

No matter the negative sides about their women, we still have good ones among them

I think if you love her and she respects you, go ahead with whatever plans you have with her

If she later starts displaying those naughty attitudes of their people, just go your ways

When nature calls, you don't burry them in their husband's place, you return her back to her father's family

This is woman painting a woman white. Make sure you dont listen to this woman here

Go to s prophet and pray with the minister of God for revelation cocnerning your relationship with this girl
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Wujio: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
frozen70:

When commebting on issues please extract yourselves from it so you may propose a nonbias arguement.

A lady from this state poisoned to have me killed if not that the Lord revealed it to me. Her mother too is unmarried. Her sister unmarried
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wujio:

This is woman painting a woman white. Make sure you dont listen to this woman here

Go to s prophet and pray with the minister of God for revelation cocnerning your relationship with this girl

Assuming you said go to God with prayers, I will listen to you

But misleading the OP to go to prophet for prayers shows that you have no sense of direction and only prophets directs your life

OP don't follow his advice of going to prophet to avoid nonsense prophecy

1 Like

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Wujio: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
frozen70:

Assuming you said go to God with prayers, I will listen to you

But misleading the OP to go to prophet for prayers shows that you have no sense of direction and only prophets directs your life

OP don't follow his advice of going to prophet to avoid nonsense prophecy

Lol. Whats the difference. Is it everyone that can hear from God ?
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by WeddingParol: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2023
If your lifestyle does not qualify you to hear from God, do you think God can speak to you through one person called prophet?

If you go to some pastors and prophets, please be sure of who is talking through them wink
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by Nice2023(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2023
River and Bayeksa.
I would not say anything yet.
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by PuZZyNegro: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2023
frozen70:

I'm already seeing the signs bro. I'm on a crossroad because she's carrying my child already
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by frozen70(f): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

I'm already seeing the signs bro. I'm on a crossroad because she's carrying my child already

Let her carry the child and deliver the child successfully

Dont be in a hurry
Keep observing

1 Like

Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by sageb: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice2023:
River and Bayeksa.
I would not say anything yet.

You have nothing to say against t he Beautiful and good women of Rivers State and Bayelsa State.
They are preferred over your State women.

By the way, which State are you from?
Re: What Are Girls From River State Known For? by talented321: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Which tribe or state is not promiscuous in this country?..
Oga if you want to marry you go ahead and do what is best for you because i believe your sisters and mother will not take same advice from you when they're about marry..
PuZZyNegro:

We're not doing comparison here. Just your honest opinion on women from River State and how much they can be faithful in a relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Marry In That Village Oh ! / How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love / Not All Mother Are Good Mothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.