Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father (6364 Views)

E-Money, Obi Cubana & Jowizaza At Kcee's 42nd Birthday Party (Video) / 10 Children Who Inherited Features From Their Parents: Photos / Meet The Mysterious Billionaire Who Is Younger And Richer Than Hushpuppi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Arisenews2: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
While some persons have to work so hard to make this money, some lucky ones were born into wealth, and only have to inherit and run their fathers businesses, which of course also comes with it own challenges, . And that is the case of Joseph Eze Okafor popularly known as Jowizaza. One of the youngest Nigerian billionaires who was born into oil money, and has also work so hard to take that money to a whole new level.

Today we bring to you the story of Jowizaza, the son of the Lowkey Nigerian business tycoon and oil magnate, Joseph Eze Okafor Snr...and also one of the very few Nigerians with the best luxurious car collections, and a friend to other young billionaires like Obi Cubana and E-Money, we shall be bringing to you all you need to know about Jowizazaa and his family, including his relationship with big brother naija Mercy Eke and many more.
Watch his story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pol47RAYdpA
Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
I don't like him for one minute

There's something about him that I dislike but I don't know what it is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Wawelexy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who's this nonsense clout chaser up there ☝️ undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by mariovito(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nwa Father Edeh

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:

How come ur phone got internet?

IconicR:
You are a short man

Let me see your face properly before I call you ugly join

You can't be short and ugly at the same time, noooo
I psyche you? Why u dey check me out?
I bet u wished the Short cute guy was yours, but too late in this world! I am taken & I don't do aside!
U wey no know jowizaza, na u go Know me?
Fix ur internet or meet with people.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Koppaguard: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:

Seriously dude, like who gives a Bleep weather you like him or not.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Gadafii: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:

its the spirit of bulaba, an evil spirit that’s troubling you

Disliking a man that doesn’t know you exist for a reason you can’t even say?

That’s demonic

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by id4sho(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:

Vagina wahala
Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

How come ur phone got internet?
You are a short man

Let me see your face properly before I call you ugly join

You can't be short and ugly at the same time, noooo
Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by Slynation(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2023
IconicR:

Lol...A nobody like you?? grin grin who your like help...abeg clear road make we pass!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father by falcon01: 5:51am On Oct 01, 2023
IconicR:

yeah it's called been a hater, you don't need a specific reason to hate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa William Vs. Halle Berry / If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? / Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.