Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? (8647 Views)

The Game Industry's Future: Forecasts For The Next Ten Years / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by jmoore(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rain can limit our movement, hinder some projects.

Do you check weather forecast to plan for your day?

1 Like

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2023
I do check it every evening and morning.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by ThugOfWar: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2023
They are never accurate. They operate under probability

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Oizee(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2023
Every activity is a routine in my house so what's the point of checking? If I need to wash, rain or shine I will wash, I will enter market or pick kids from school when it's raining.
Highest we drink hot tea after seeing shege.
Rain can't disrupt my day except I just want to be lazy that day and use rain as an excuse.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by dareyking(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ffd
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by vivalavida(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
I do this every morning especially this rainy periods. It helps me determine which day to drive to work or not.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by noobody(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oizee:
Every activity is a routine in my house so what's the point of checking? If I need to wash, rain or shine I will wash, I will enter market or pick kids from school when it's raining.
Rain can't disrupt my day except I just want to be lazy that day and use rain as an excuse.

AccuWeather used to at least untill recent months,it would confirm the probable minutes before rain would start abd when is would likely end .

3 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Stevenson20: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na who get time dey check time

17 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by MrBroke(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sometimes
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by iCauseTrouble: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yes
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Clinghton: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
I get mine from the news.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by TheGift: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
jmoore:

Only when planning an outdoor event

1 Like

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by turmacs(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
I only use it to know when to visit my boyfriend.. anytime it shows rain will fall, i just rush to my boyfriend's house before it starts raining... Enjoyment galour kiss

19 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Salary: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
:

**No!!
**'Cuz I ain't got no time!!

**Nevertheless, fúck the president!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Babamide(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na only my wallet I dey check use plan my day.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Rogersmith(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Funny enough I do...from my phone every morning before i step out.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by smasher1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
jmoore:

Yes, I do.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Are you telling me that you're just gonna start washing clothes even when there's thunderstorm outside... Don't you know that you're risking your life using water during a thunderstorm?

Unless you're using a washing machine.
Oizee:

3 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Cmanforall: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
In Nigeria?

Or abroad?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Benblaq(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
I don't.

For those who check, will it rain today? I am in the South South abi how dem dey check am regionally?
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by wink2015(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Which is the best android app that can be used to forcast the weather in Nigeria accurately ?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Skyfornia(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Who does that? If you are working for someone or even have a business that you must attend to every day, why will you be checking weather forecast? Okay, assuming you are working for someone and the forecast says it will rain tomorrow, will it change anything? Ogbeni you must find way and get to work..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Domistar5(f): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
I don't, but that's a nice thing to do.
I usually have the next day routine on my head and plan it well. Work with clock, have a plan B incase of unforseen circumstances.

1 Share

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mostly cloudy,
A bit cold not freezing...

After piking up my phone in the morning.. I go straight to check weather report

1 Like

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Mindlog: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
I do.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Ekpekus(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yes o... very important especially in winter months otherwise cold will reset your body
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by eepeepook: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pointless in Nigeria. Useful outside the country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Dpen11(f): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
cry nope
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Ekpekus(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
eepeepook:
6789 10 grin
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
wink2015:
Which is the best android app that can be used to forcast the weather in Nigeria accurately ?

Nigerian weather app are not accurate I'm terms of when temperatures is dropping...

I remember sometime ago in Nigeria.. it was so cold and I can see gas coming out when you talk from people's mouth... I rush to check weather and its says 22C... naturally it should be 16C
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by GeneralPula: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
I love rainfall sha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contribution Of Science And Technology In Agriculture / How To Put Stickers On Whatsapp Status, Images & Videos On Android / Buy From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, USA and We Ship To You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.