Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? (8659 Views)

The Game Industry's Future: Forecasts For The Next Ten Years / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Uwaiwe: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
It's part of daily routine for people living in Europe. You need weather forecast to determine what to wear on daily basis
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Xggojh: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ok! Yooo

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by donmik: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
I checked against today but it failed totally. Worst of it ever
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Juliearth(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
ThugOfWar:
They are never accurate. They operate under probability

Shift in weather condition is more like it. Weather conditions are not static.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BlessedSam01: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
donmik:
I checked against today but it failed totally. Worst of it ever
Repent bro.......there are lots of things to do...
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
I TRAVEL ON SEA TWICE A WEEK AND I DON'T CARE BUT SOMETIMES ESPECIALLY DURING RAINY SEASONS WE DO WORRY ABOUT WAVES.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BRATISLAVA: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
wink2015:
Which is the best android app that can be used to forcast the weather in Nigeria accurately ?

There's nothing like accurate weather forecasts. Something just always be out of place.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Oyindamolah: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:
I love rainfall sha
You are a suspect.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by AbuAeesha: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Nigerian weather app are not accurate I'm terms of when temperatures is dropping...

I remember sometime ago in Nigeria.. it was so cold and I can see gas coming out when you talk from people's mouth... I rush to check weather and its says 22C... naturally it should be 16C

Wch region were you staying,
16° and less is more common in the northern part of the country.
While likely temperature range for south,west & eastern part is 21-36
You can experience 9-10 degrees in the core north.
So your weather forecast for that day might be close to accrurate
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by phemmyfour: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
jmoore:

Rain can limit our movement, hinder some projects.

Do you check weather forecast to plan for your day?

No
I am not bothered, I easily adjust to any kind of weather
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Wch region were you staying,
16° and less is more common in the northern part of the country.
While likely temperature range for south,west & eastern part is 21-36
You can experience 9-10 degrees in the core north.
So your weather forecast for that day might be close to accrurate

During Nigeria winter/raining seasons.. I do check all Nigerian states regularly and it doesn't pass 21C... no matter how cold it's is... I think only JOS reading shows less around 17C...

But other state won't pass 21C even if its rain for 7 days with lot of drop in temperatures..and I can tell you it's not accurate
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Iamaboonasir(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
In Nigeria no!! I have never checked...in Canada, kmo! Na everyday o
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by touchmark(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
I'm in construction industry, and obviously all of construction activities except some finishing operations happens outdoor. And undertaking these these activities during the raining season is quite challenging. So I took it upon myself to check weather forecast even for days ahead to plan our operations. And in actual fact it's forecast has been like 70 percent correct.

1 Like

Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by AbuAeesha: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

During Nigeria winter/raining seasons.. I do check all Nigerian states regularly and it doesn't pass 21C... no matter how cold it's is... I think only JOS reading shows less around 17C...

But other state won't pass 21C even if its rain for 7 days with lot of drop in temperatures..and I can tell you it's not accurate
Lolz
Even in Kano
Temperature falls less than 10°C,though not all cold season.
But it does really happens
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by AbuAeesha: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Lolz
Temperature definitely goes beyond 10°C in core north.
Stating from experience.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Lolz
Even in Kano
Temperature falls less than 10°C,though not all cold season.
But it does really happens

But the Nigerian weather app will never read kano 10C...

So I felt like it's programmed to stay minimum 21C because everyone believes Nigeria is a tropical country and they won't get anything close to freezing weather.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Lolz
Temperature definitely goes beyond 10°C in core north.
Stating from experience.

You ain't lying bro... even some southwest stay like osun can go as 12C in winter period.. but the app will still read 21 or 22C
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by AbuAeesha: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

But the Nigerian weather app will never read kano 10C...

So I felt like it's programmed to stay minimum 21C because everyone believes Nigeria is a tropical country and they won't get anything close to freezing weather.

Try checking during mid December to mid January.
You can even check Google about "Kano extreme low temperatures"
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by GindoX(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Nigerian weather app are not accurate I'm terms of when temperatures is dropping...

I remember sometime ago in Nigeria.. it was so cold and I can see gas coming out when you talk from people's mouth... I rush to check weather and its says 22C... naturally it should be 16C

Gas kwa grin grin
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by VICKYLIVE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Happy New Months

Until you become intensional about knowledge you can't Move ahead

We're Starting Borderless E-Com today 8:30pm

Below are what will be cover in the Training

👉 HOW TO GET 9 Figure Ecom Mindset.

👉Why E-commerce failed

👉Why some of us Stuck at a particular Figure

👉How to hire competent hands

👉 Building Solid Team to 10X your Results

👉Cooperate Approach to penetrate countries of your choice

👉HOW TO Minimising products theft

👉HOW TO get Sourcing for Right Logistic Team

👉How to send Products from China to any country in Africa

👉The NoN-Bank Method to Receive payment from any Countries at higher rate compare to Aboki

👉Local Sourcing Of Products

👉 FB Ads Strategy to Crash CPC

👉 Formula to Minimize account Ban & Never run out of account

👉 Delivery Agent Contact & International shipping companies

👉Financial management

👉 Achieving High Delivery rate

👉other Traffic Source

👉Keep Staff Motivated

This is what you will learn in this training
Note: offer will go down after 8pm on Tuesday . Join Now & be part of this training or pay 2-5X the Current price After this session

Price
Zoom 130k
Physical 150k
Join the group here
https:///Dvss7r4C0eKCAPcIMMFIz2
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Ten06(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yes I do, but they are not always accurate in my part of the world. They are helpful anyway
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
GindoX:

Gas kwa grin grin

😁😁😁.. oya help me with the correct English, all this first class studen eh
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by BigDawsNet: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Try checking during mid December to mid January.
You can even check Google about "Kano extreme low temperatures"

I hav a thing with weather map... it's not today I hav been checking bro... it's the same
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Sweetvie: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yeah, it's very important
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by sunbreaker: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
ThugOfWar:
They are never accurate. They operate under probability
That is why they called it forecast
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
jmoore:

Rain can limit our movement, hinder some projects.

Do you check weather forecast to plan for your day?

I do before I scheduled an installation..

I no dey like burn my tfare and I don't achieve result most especially when the job has been contracted to me
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by bfn1: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yes. I check every morning. It's now a kind of reflex action.
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by Antony061(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ekpekus:
Yes o... very important especially in winter months otherwise cold will reset your body

you sha want us to know say na snow u dey snow you deal with 😉😏😏
Re: Do You Check Weather Forecasts To Plan For Your Day? by vicadex07(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oizee:
Every activity is a routine in my house so what's the point of checking? If I need to wash, rain or shine I will wash, I will enter market or pick kids from school when it's raining.
Highest we drink hot tea after seeing shege.
Rain can't disrupt my day except I just want to be lazy that day and use rain as an excuse.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Put Stickers On Whatsapp Status, Images & Videos On Android / Amazing Offers, Mtn Etisalat Airtel &GLO Data Just Got Cheaper @ Justcheapdata! / Buy From Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, USA and We Ship To You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.