Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,318 members, 7,822,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! (1092 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Simdyofficial(f): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok. a friend called me. She explained what she passed through recently. She promised a friend to buy a phone for her. Her mistake was that she go to a shop and got a used phone. About 60k.

After 2 weeks of usage, police tracked the phone then came to arrest her.. they called her. She took her receipt immediately to the station. The police then told her its a stolen phone that's being track, the owner was robbed at gunpoint with total loss about 1m. She told them she can take them to where she bought it. They said ok. That they will keep her with them till next month when they are ready to go. She doesn't want such,so she asked them wat she can do. They told her to pay 500k. She paid just to end it. 500k.
Few days later she was called to go show them the seller.. she did! After that they told her to go.. this is just bad. Even when our forces know the truth. They just want to rip the poor masses. When I am back. I will get a lawyer.. them go hear am for ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by princepeter566: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
She should write a petition against them.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Angrigowt: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
All of una wey dey shout say dis dat.make una Sharapova. The day iyagokun popo kidnapped me from ring road .them slap me. I still fight them.them use ak 47 butt my head. Seize my phones and held me to ransom.by the time I got myself na 80k don go pos. All cos I was smoking weed and taking henessey ,I loose guard wind down.not knowing they had been observing me. If na transfer u do.u fit get your money back,but if na pos.sor pay...o ti lor .
I blame myself,I should have hid my Ghana loud medium bag inside my extra tyre for boot.but that day na judgement day for me. I looseguard.i lost 100k total.80k as bribe and my Ghana loud bag of 20k. I no fit shout that day..las las one muyen client from Singapore bailed me weeks later with 2k bitcoin. I see am as offering.
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Mhizzard(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Angrigowt:
All of una wey dey shout say dis dat.make una Sharapova. The day iyagokun popo kidnapped me from ring road .them slap me. I still fight them.them use ak 47 butt my head. Seize my phones and held me to ransom.by the time I got myself na 80k don go pos. All cos I was smoking weed and taking henessey ,I loose guard wind down.not knowing they had been observing me. If na transfer u do.u fit get your money back,but if na pos.sor pay...o ti lor .
I blame myself,I should have hid my Ghana loud medium bag inside my extra tyre for boot.but that day na judgement day for me. I looseguard.i lost 100k total.80k as bribe and my Ghana loud bag of 20k. I no fit shout that day..las las one muyen client from Singapore bailed me weeks later with 2k bitcoin. I see am as offering.
bro make i dm you make you run me some favour
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Angrigowt: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bro no king for hustle. I never cashput 2months.my btc na 6k remain. Na pinch i dey pinch am. Work hard. Do local
Mhizzard:

bro make i dm you make you run me some favour
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Mhizzard(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angrigowt:
Bro no king for hustle. I never cashput 2months.my btc na 6k remain. Na pinch i dey pinch am. Work hard. Do local
wire me any amount
i wish,i could hustle nah good phone i no get.
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by DarkCaesar(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angrigowt:
Boss
Reason me your contact nau make you teach me this btc fmt
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Angrigowt: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Do ogume. Rituals[Quote author=Mhizzard post=126152245]
wire me any amount
i wish,i could hustle nah good phone i no get. [/quote]
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Mhizzard(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angrigowt:
Do ogume. Rituals[Quote author=Mhizzard post=126152245]
wire me any amount
i wish,i could hustle nah good phone i no get.
okay give me location
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Simdyofficial(f): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angrigowt:
are u ok?
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by nedekid: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Petty, old school scam.
She better write a petition to the CP, or get a lawyer.
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Too bad,she for carry lawyer follow body as police invite her.Na why some police fit afford expensive watch with their poor salary.they are rippers
Re: Stolen Phone And How It Went!!! by Sammy101111(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
My sister police burst ok area I was passing by they stopped and search me found nothing they just told me to sit in the van that if they catch the remaining suspects and they say they don’t know me they will leave me na so the guys way them arrest for the street too say them no know me na so the officer put hand in one corner of the van bring out wee.d then said I was the one that drop the wee.d in there van just they Rip me. They set me up but after I paid and bail my self the police man told me next time if you see police you run No they do over confident for police 👮‍♀️ then i understand what the police man meant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Al Queda Female Suicide Bomber Recruiter / Abraham Olaniyan Arrested For Selling His Day Old Baby For N350,000 / EFCC Arrests 20 Yahoo-yahoo Boys In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.